From earlier thread. A few were interested. keep it alive while i finish

From earlier thread. A few were interested. keep it alive while i finish.

All i wanted to do was go home, I just needed this one bitch to get out of the bathroom so i could clean it and get out of here.
Everyone else has already left, the place is a ghosttown. I tried knocking on the door, to hurry her up, but all i got was a snarky reply.

I take my staff keys and unlock the door to find this cunt halfway through taking the latest selfie. This is what i was being held up for.
"We closed 15 minutes ago" i say

"You have no right to come in here" she retorts "i could have been in the middle of something"

The look of derision on her face makes my blood boil.

"Well lucky you were just taking a selfie, now if you don't mind, i'd like to go home" i motion to the hallway behind me

"I'm not going anywhere until i speak to your boss, I'm going to get you fired for this. What’s your name?”
She levels the her phones camera at me now
“What’s your full name?” she repeats putting the camera closer into my space
I slap phone out of her hand hard and it lands on the tiles with a clatter.
She gasps and her face makes the transition from scowl to shock to anger. The anger quickly gives way to terror as I grab a fistfull of her pretty brown hair and pull her toward me before throwing her against the wall.

I know everyone has long gone, but i turn and lock the door behind me anyway. She has reclaimed her phone from the floor and is franticly trying to open the phone app, she’s barely exited snapchat before I’ve slapped it from her hand again.

She scambles to one side in a spirited attempt at the door, and makes it just past knee before the heel of my hand makes contact with the side of her head. She drops to the floor, and I grab another handful of hair and swing her back into the corner, knocking over the steam cleaner.
The gravity of the situation has started to sink in, she starts crying.
“Please, just let me go” she sobs
“You had your chance to leave, besides you haven’t even spoken to the manager yet”

I see movement on her phone from the corner of my eye, my heart skips a beat before I realise it was the autolock. I scoop it up and press the home button. Swipe right, no pass code.

“So you little Narcissist, who were you sending pictures to?”
She doesn’t answer, but looks up with fire in her eyes

“Well by all means, let’s give them what they want”
I snap one and post it to her story before placing the phone back on the ground.

Another handful of perfectly highlighted hair brings her to her feet, and guides her face against the wall. My other hand grabs a handful of firm ass through her tights.
My left hand holds her hair while my right moves around the front. Her cunt is radiating heat I can feel her warmth with my hand hovering over her pelvis. I rub her through the tights and within a few seconds I can feel the dampness.

“Oh, you like it like this, huh?” I breathe mockingly into her ear. My cock throbs in solidarity with the hairs standing to attention on her neck.
I slip my hand slowly up her stomach, then down inside the waistband of her tights and find her dampness again.
I enter with two fingers as far as I can, extracting a sharp exhale and a small arch, then my fingers travel to her mouth.
She turns away, I tighten my grip and turn her face toward me. “Open” I say through my teeth. A moment’s hesitation brings a slap to her face, picture perfect moments ago, and now streaked with mascara tears.
She opens her mouth to admit my juicy fingers, and I push them to the back of her throat, making her gag.
I remove my fingers and my grip on her hair, she stands on her own now, pouting but compliant.

My dick throbs again in anticipation, as I rip down her tights and thong exposing the flawless beige globes of an ass in its prime. Such perfection exists only between teen and twenty I think to myself as I apply a pink hue with several hard slaps to each cheek.

I turn her toward the closed toilet, which she uses for support and I bends her at the hips.

She winces as I spread her cheeks open and spit between. The pad of my thumb finds wrinkles and begins moving up and down on her asshole as she puckers.
My other hand moves to my own waist, and I step out of my pants, my cock springing up like a demented jack in the box once past the constraints of the elastic.
I scoop up her phone and snap another to her story as I work the first digit of my thumb inside her dark hole.
My free hand scoops some of her ample viscosity that is almost dripping from her neglected cunt and I apply it liberally to my member. Diamonds, I think, surprised by my own virility.
I grab her left shoulder to brace, then thrust my whole length inside her pussy in one motion. Her eyes widen and lips fall agape in silent outrage. I linger a few seconds enjoying the pressure of her tight hole before I begin withdraw and pound back in hard.

The sound of my thighs slapping on her young ass echos on the tiles as I scoop the phone up again.
I go particularly hard for the 10 seconds of video I post, and harder again as I ponytail her hair and capture another 10 of facial closeup. She opens from a squint to see the camera pointed at her face and slides to the side, displacing my cock.
She earns a closed fist for that transgression, and her face now sports a red river to compliment her streams of black.

I rip her top over her head in a rage, her bra comes as well, and with it the earring from her left ear.

Any appreciation of her pert 18 year old breasts is lost to my fury. I grab at her hard nipple and small circumference of dark skin and pull and twist hard enough to produce a yelp.

With vice like grip on her nipples I push her until the backs of her knees find the toilet. Another push has her sitting.

I release her nipples to grab at the back of her hair, I bring my fist closed and down and spit into her face swiftly followed by another slap.

My hand lingers as I rub slop of tears, split, mascara, and blood around her face.

Now I take a second to admire her heavy b cup chest.

“Its amazing what you can hide under a sweater” I say, aiming my penis lower than usual.

I cant get an angle, so I grab her thighs and press them back against her torso. Now I find the centre of her dark little asshole, and wonder for a second if I’m the first, before pushing the head inside.

I push her legs apart and back, to afford a better view of her face and tits while I fuck her ass, I notice the right has started to bruise already.

I start to push further in, but the friction is starting to grip and hurt.

I pull out, adjust up 10 degrees and slam deep into her sopping cunt once more. She groans at this, and I slam again and again.

As I work into a rhythm, I feel myself getting close, and reach again to the phone.

Another 10 seconds to her story, I make sure to get her tits bouncing back and forth.

gon die

well i tried, sorry Sup Forumsros

thanks, this made me diamonds

>mfw this thread

>just for you my man.

I up the pace and feel it coming. Shes panting like a dog and I can bear to stop. I grunt and her head snaps up. She locks eyes and says “You can’t, I’m not on the pill”

I feel my jaw tighten as she says the word ‘can’t’. I wrap my hands around her throat and squeeze, without slowing.

Her eyes begin to squint as her face fills with blood. She turns red as I continue pumping into her hot snatch.

Her legs begin flailing with my motion as I work inside her.

Slapping against her engorged redness with the devils lustful enthusiasm.

I let out a moan and go balls deep as a feel myself peak, I stay deep as I release pump after pump of hot cum inside her young cunt.

Euphoria takes me as every muscle in my body clenches tight my eyes are squeezed shut as I feel my cock involuntarily contracting, emptying my reservoirs inside.

I seem to be caught forever in that peaceful blackness devoid of thought, then gradually reality finds me and I phase back into the bathroom.

My muscles start to relax, I hear the high pitched ringing of titinus in my ear.
As it fades everything is quite except my own heavy breathing.

I’m still cycling down, thrusting shallowly, and enjoying the tail end of the orgasm.

I open my eyes to see her staring.

Her face a mess of blue, grey. and burgundy, her nose flatter than before.

Her neck is blotched crimson and purple.

Her gaze is fixed not on me, but at some point behind me, through me.

Her arms hand limply by her side.

She is completely still now.

My flaccid penis falls out of her with a slop, allowing for the exit of my seed.
I grab her phone and unlock it, and post a final 10 silent seconds for the story.

i just wrote this. Would love a dump of her pics if you've got them

Thanks fam, this is top notch writing

sauce

cheers buddy, my first time. now its 8am, and im hoping this other dude dumps pics of this cutie

more pics?

you absolute champion. She's hot as fuck.

i wanna say what I'd do, but nothing's gonna beat janitorbro

hes the best..... arouuund

does this bitch get nude or this a NN thing?

more of the friend, too

i asked for a dump of whatever Sup Forumsro had. And he's delivering. The absolute madman.

favorite so far

begging for a cumshot

omg those fucking tits

Holy shit nice cum dumpster

Mmmm, feet!

Someone send this whore that story...fuck.

these photos make me thing she might get into it. little slut

ig pls

yum. Any chance of a first name? email me deets if you wanna keep em semi private [email protected]
(disposable addy)

and he did. What a champ

thanks Sup Forumsro

Check your email.

i want moar. name? sauce?

Ah Fuck yes! Knew from the OP pic her feet would be worth looking at and damn, would love to suck her long thin toes!

nothing yet :(

Love to lick and cum on her soles

lol feet dudes. I dont get it, glad that ur enjoying yourselves tho.