How I make a stray dog go outside my block? If I beat his sorry ass, someone in the flats will hear him scream(yelping...

How I make a stray dog go outside my block? If I beat his sorry ass, someone in the flats will hear him scream(yelping?) and call the animal police or smth then I go to jail.

You call animal control you fucking moron.

Just kill the fucking thing you pansy

There is no animal control here. Stray dogs walk on the streets.

Take him in your car, drive really far away and drop him off. Problem solved.

none of the above you niggerish hillbilly. feed it, train it, turn it in to the most loyal friend you will ever have. it will let you eat first and it will kill anything that tries to hurt you.

why do all you dicks see assets as liabilities?

this is usually the case for uncontrollable stray dogs.

does he bother you or anything?

yea, he shits and stuff

shut the fuck up, I'm screenshotting this nonsense for cringe threads.

The negro is usually afraid of dogs. I'd say just keep the stray dog there as a deterrent. Just a thought.

The only thing worth making a screenshot of for a cringe thread is the contents of your desktop you little faggot weeb

What the fuck third-world shithole do you live in where there are just packs of wild dogs roaming the streets and no animal control?

What kind of 3rd world shithole do you live in?

Get a nice slingshot and pelt the fucker with pellets.

3rd world pajeet detected...lol poor beggar

i want it silently to not warn my neighbors

Just drive the fucker to a place and kill him or just drop him off

You think you're the top dog, huh? You think you're the big dog? You think you're the top dog? You think you've got the best dogs? You think you can pierce my veil? Do you think you can just walk up here, walking down the street, proclaiming yourself the top dog? Do you think you're the top dog? Do you think your bark is the loudest? Let me show you my big dogs, let me show you what I've got in my wallet. Let me show you something special, I want you to know how special you are to me. I want you to know that you're not the big dog, but I'm the big dog. The big dominant dog, the top dog, the leader of the pack, the wolfpack, alpha.

why dont you kill yoself you dirty indian nigger

Wank it off and make it your friend.

are you fucking simple? serious question here, did you do well in school?

take your time, I know it's hard but you can do it.

but it's illegal

It'll let out one quick yelp and run away.

What makes you think the neighbors want it on your block anyway? They'll be on your side.

So do you, Rajesh. You guys should become friends.

I don't want to go to jail

>animal police
>no animal control

its the same thing tho

the real cringe

No, he's in India. I think they have cops there that are actual monkeys and shit. He meant cops who are animals, not cops who deal with animals.

you really aren't going to make it far if you can't fathom violence in nature.

it's that mindset that makes you the white kid in highschool who sits by the corner under his hoodie.

i think this persons having a stroke. call the animal police

Do as GOD commands

well, that escalated quickly.

>lives in india
>complaining about a stray dog

...wat

One time I saw someone kick the shit out of an off-leash dog and the owner just apologized and walked away with it

Bullshit you don't have animal control.

damn, i could use a contraption like that

it's a big dog

It's a slingshot. Do you think your neighbors are just sitting around waiting for sound to bitch about?

Little squirt bottles of bleach or ammonia into the dogs eyes would make it suffer for quite a while

Stupid people make up conversations in their heads with dogs, just like they do with god

Inject it with acid.

will still yelp

You edgy autistic atheists have to bring God into everything.

Wow, you saw God and started with your memorized words. 3 in a row "edgy autistic atheists". You must be so proud

Just kill yourself then you don't need to worry about the dog everyone wins

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

Just kill yourself u fucking negro. The dog is much more valuable to this world than you

the lack of subtlety you have in showing that you're looking for a religious debate irrelevant to the thread you post on is ironically overwhelming

>kys user.

This.

LOL the God fag to be booty hurt. I wasn't looking for a debate with one of you pieces of shit.

I bet your about to respond something about being agnostic or spiritual or some shit, or criticize my use of "your", or start posting about hats.

k

serously just lure him outside with food and place more food in that location.
boom the dog goes to the new food source

do you even listen to yourself? I don't make religious responses to any degree, however I will make a psychological response because of how easily you open your personal views onto others, similar to how you desperately crave the psychology of those who tend to be religious, I for one, don't do it willingly though, it's just obvious.

I have yet to imply that I believe in god, but I will admit there's a conscious being that constructed the Universe, that being is the Universe itself.

If you're interested in the rest then ask, otherwise I could care less what you think of me.

(and I too thought it was annoying that mentioned god to be ejjy)

hope he bites you you violent cunt.
the dog has as much right as you do to live there

fuck the fuck right fucking off, faggot

>I have yet to imply that I believe in god, but I will admit there's a conscious being that constructed the Universe, that being is the Universe itself.

There you go, posting about being agnostic or spiritual or some shit

Do you make up conversations in your head with this being like women do with dogs? Yes or no is fine

Then fist fight the cunt whoever wins gets to stay classic survival of the fittest. You can't get mad at that.

Is that literally all the information you processed from that entire response?

What does making up any conversation in my head have to do with what I said? Can you speak within context? The way you type, I can't really grasp what you're asking me

probably this
also how awesome is having a fucking monkey for a cop I would invite him to drink and get shitfaced, oh man it would be so awesome girls would be all over me over here even in bars, something like this is my monkey friend he is a cop in India he is visiting.
something like the hangover also you should see the series the exorcist OP probably is a demonic possesion of stray doges.

This also hope the neighbors are like fucking buddhists extremists and see you messing with the doge and beat the shit out of you while the doge pisses on you.

Its like I am chatting with Smiggles resurrected

If you gathered from my posts that I am interested in a debate type conversation with you, then I feel bad for you

eat shit with your obscure references, I already stated that I could care less about what you think of me, you don't seek a debate, but you look for a specific persona so you can feel superior to them solely based off a single aspect of your views on a topic.