How would you use and humiliate this fat ugly slut?

How would you use and humiliate this fat ugly slut?

id let you take her out for a sea food dinner

dip the head of my prick in her asshole then make her lick it while I call her a disgusting pig. Chicks love that shit.

bump.

Fuck her senseless, and make her cum again and again. Until she cant stand no more because of her legs shaking and knees giving up.

Give her an enema, and make her fountain fluid all over herself. Then, fuck her mindlessly in her own filth

I wont fuck her,fuck on.She can only eat my ass.

I would strip her naked, taking my time to sniff her panties, socks, and feet. I'd lick her face and feet. I'd strip naked myself and lie as close to her as possible, touching skin to skin. I'd penetrate her vagina with my penis, but no thrusting. I would just leave it in her still and throbbing while i kissed her and held her. Then I'd tie her up and put her in an adult diaper. I'd leave her in the diaper until she had an accident in it. I'd change her diaper and put her used diaper on myself. Then I'd sit on her face while wearing her own used diaper and jerk off on her feet while calling her a pathetic diaper wearing slut. Mmmmmmm. Yeah, that'd be nice. I'd probably piss all over her too.

bitch would love that.

probably for manual labor like farm work.

yeah she could lose a few pounds.

I'd make that slut run on a treadmill at gunpoint.

I wouldn't because I'm not a child.

Punch that stupid grin of her face and fuck her bloody mouth.

Cover her glasses in my big hot load. Force her to lick them clean.

bump.Got more OP?

That was irony?

How is that irony?

She got nudes.Her cum filled hole.

HOLY FUCK.

bump for more op.