youtube.com/watch?v=Vv1GfkEL594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9RuOIqJJ-Y&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=SVBcuj6A3EY&t=85s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=V9RuOIqJJ-Y&t=20s

youtube.com/watch?v=SVBcuj6A3EY&t=85s

Hey dummy youre on the wrong board

I took a handful of red pills, then asked for another.

How about those zionist scum that parade around behind Hebrewism so when they're called out on their shit all they do is call you an anti-smote

The Titanic was a false flag, the Lucitania was, 911, etc.

Don't even get me started on MK Ultra.

Take an extra few redpills and u will find that judaism is actually talmudism and occultic/satanic Kabbalah and is just as much a problem as zionism and is not dismissable from it.
Zionism is just a tool of bait used by the jewish Kabbalists.

>the pic
Better that than be made a second class citizen or something even worse.

lol, butthurt poorfag.

>minorities weren't already that in the US in the 1930s

stalin killed more jews

the SU had anti-sionism always in its top priority of its foreign policies

oh, the world isn't black and white

sorry i broke your safe nazi fantasy space

I'm not talking about the US though. Look up Generalplan Ost.
And maybe realize that the Nazi definitions of Aryan were arbitrary bullshit that suited their current political needs.

check this
and also this

Best blowjobs I've ever had are from Jewish women. I love good looking, skinny but big titted Jews.

there is literally no evidence of intention by the nazis to carry out something a widescale and generalplan OST other than some random nazi guy put it into writing and that's implying that isnt just nazi propaganda as well.
Its extremely fucking convenient propaganda coming from the fucking people who had already been doing all that shit in eastern Europe especially Ukraine for almost a decade before the war fucking began.
Yeah real fucking convenient.
>Those guys were evil and we were good because they had plans to do a thing we had already been doing to you for almost a fucking decade
Thats a good goy

The plan is referenced in several other documents and we have the testimony of a high ranking SS dude. Not to mention Hitler sperging out about Slavs in Mein Kampf. You have zero proofs for those claims.

>doing it for decades
Funny, I don't remember Kikes openly killing, torturing and opressing Yugoslavs.

"high ranking SS dude" is not a source you dumbfuck
and
>Hitler wrote a thing in mein kampf against slavs
Is not a proof either fucktard are you a fucking polack?
also
>Funny, I don't remember Kikes openly killing, torturing and opressing Yugoslavs.
>MFW

so? what? communists have been much better at being nazis than nazis themselves. the only difference you base your preference between the 2 on is propagandist detail.

TL;DR YOU'RE A FUCKING TOOOOOOOL

>propagandist detail
You mean the backstory as to how and why these parties and actual historical context?

nice trips

fuck off autist - I'll post wherever I wish

they say in their 20s they're all tits and class but as soon as they get into their 30s they're all nose and ass and back in the 40s they were all ash and gas

my sides cuckfag

who's butthurt?

Hallow Earth?

Kindly, kill yourself

Ivanka is so hot

Who do you like more; Trump or Hitler?