Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

here is a story about white privilege

about a year and a half to two years ago my now wife and i were living in our car, with a bad cocaine, pill, and alcohol problem. one night while she was closing at a pizza place i was out driving around stealing alcohol and breaking in to cars to get money. i was behind a supermarket breaking in to employees cars because i could see anyone walking and with the street lights everything was pretty lit up. i was going alright got a couple hundred in cash and a few hundred in items. i had my car parked with the lights on and i would hop out real quick and check the doors if anything was open take one quick look around then go in making sure to be in and out as quickly as possible. well i was about to pick her up from work, im on my last car for the night, i get a pair of new nikes and a mechanical gaming keyboard ( great score for one car ). im out of the car with the items in my hands walking back to my car. and two cops pull up behind me. i drive away across the parking lot to the pizza place. the cops turn on their lights and pull me over, but i keep driving until im at the pizza place. i get there she is standing outside waiting for me ( she was a manager so she was the very last person there ). i get out of my car before they can get out of their car. they ask me what im doing. i just blank face look at them and say. picking up my fiance. they ask her if she knows who i am and a few other simple questions. they let us go with no further questioning. im positive if i was not a well cut white male this would have ended differently

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment
incogman.net/2016/08/white-inventions-vs-non-white-a-brief-summary/
sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2008/06/blacks-have-rhythm-asians-arent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares faggot

you still posted

its only funny when darkies are affected.

There's a reason bias exists, user...

The real story here, though, is that you're probably just as big a piece of shit now as you were then...

no one likes a nigger

negative. i didnt have a house. now i have a house and am going to school. get bent bitch boy

is the pic related?

Prove it nigger

Still was a nigger
White privilege exists because most of us aren't niggers. So your fucking welcome trash. I've owned my home since 22 and did everything right, what's your excuse you pathetic cunt. You don't deserve to be white.

You may have white privilege faggot but you're still a fucking nigger in my book. I hope someone catches you breaking in their car and they shoot you're sorry ass dead. You fucking worthless scum.

We will break your privilege, demographics demand it, and Rahowa will fail.

no you didnt own a home at 22
oh youre a mad little bitch arent you. cant catch me if i dont do it anymore smart ass

75k home, get cucked nigger 3 bedroom den and a shop

then mommy or daddy bought it/ you inherited it

>picking up girlfriend from work
>cops don't shoot me
>white privilege

ok den

Or or or. I could own my own business and got early investors to a now 10 man company. Contract work can make a lot of money. If you use your white privilege a nice smile can attract money.
55k profit margin. Stay mad friendo :^)

own your own

Why are blacks, asians, natives and brown people so useless.
White people are the best they are the most beautiful, invent the most things, have the most variety in fashion, hair colours, looks, tallest person in the world was a white man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
oldest person in the world was a white women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment
Most inventions are white people inventions: incogman.net/2016/08/white-inventions-vs-non-white-a-brief-summary/
All sports the blacks are so good at where all sports made by the white man.
sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2008/06/blacks-have-rhythm-asians-arent.html
not only that but classical music and all origins of music came from the white man bac, beethoven and mozart.
Face it white people rule the world and all other people should be slaves and accept it and listen to the white man you could learn something from the white man if you listened.

>im positive if i was not a well cut white male this would have ended differently
Care to elaborate?

They likely had reports of thefts in that lot so they were seeing why you were there. You had a good reason, so they let you go. End of story. If they had seen you stealing your worthless ass would have been in cuffs.

If you were dressed like a hoodlum with your pants at your knees then maybe they would have asked more questions.

You can't just claim that any situation that ends in a desirable outcome for a white person is white privilege.

Yes, I started free lancing it repair, got a decent customer base, talked to local businesses to help invest into my company to get a permanent place of business, they get cheap contract IT work and I got more customers. I hired 3 people the next year to help me do the work, then I needed a more permanent secretary, then an accountant.

/thread

K but these charts don't account for what your white nigger ancestors did to negros. You literally built a nation on slave blood and nepotism and go on to talk about how we're totally not disadvantaged cause you did it all on your own.

Where do you live to have such cheap housing, and is a down payment required to get a mortgage?

White privilege doesn't exist.. only a nigger problem. You see, white people like to do things the right way. (As a whole), but blacks prefer to go the easy, illegal way (as a whole)..So it's privilege , as much as common knowledge of who commits more dangerous behavior.

>as a whole
You literally cannot say this, if there is even 1 example of the opposite of your claim. Our president is black and there are plenty of white people who do things the "wrong way" from all walks of life.

Take your flawed reasoning and biased world view to a grave, please.

kek you nigs think you were crucial to anything? you just picked cotton and other bullshit plants that we could have gotten peasants to do for a few fucking dimes(like they did in the north with manufacturing) you were fucking arm animals, you built america just as much as chickens did. the only reason slavery lasted for as log as it did was because of the fucking cotton gin, not because we made you "build" america.

Isnt this a Kendrick Lamar song?

Found the nigger

he wasn't talking in black and white, he knows that some blacks aren't subscribed to hood culture and he knows some whites are subscribed to hood culture, he means that a majority of blacks fallow hood culture and the ones that actually do shit are the ones that aren't in hood culture