I dare you post a more powerful scene in the history of capeshit

I dare you post a more powerful scene in the history of capeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-waJsBs0eBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xRK-6FPnk_I
youtube.com/watch?v=QKRsDIifvkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA
youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4
youtube.com/watch?v=GBVh8G-7Edg
youtube.com/watch?v=plgniAt36YY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3p0PUUklE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I SAID

>dub trips

WITNESSED

This was more profound for me

LOLLL THAT SCENE I WAS LIKE LMFAO!

Only capeshit that kills main characters.

i said brava

what game?

The pool/orange man scene in Unbreakable youtu.be/-waJsBs0eBQ

>That score
>That suppressing your entire life your abilities & finally coming to terms w it
>That color scheme (orange = bad, green = good)
>That chock hold
>That single shot from above
>That denting of the wall (subtle way of showing you David Dunn isn't like other people without shoving it down your throat)

I could go on & on. There's so much going on in this scene.

And there you have it. The most epic scene in all of capeshit history.

that would totally have snapped her spine

I prefer the STOP INVINCIBLE SON one.

Man of Steel had had more powerful scenes like that

Good news!

There's something about this kind of scenes, when the OP characters suddenly finds himself in an unknown situation

"Breathe it, it's fear." Thank you Snyds

Now that's how you stick a landing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRK-6FPnk_I
youtube.com/watch?v=QKRsDIifvkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA
I can keep going if you want you know.

>mom, look I am Robocop.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4
youtube.com/watch?v=GBVh8G-7Edg
youtube.com/watch?v=plgniAt36YY

The gears should've crushed her.

Snyder's works are not capeshit, they're capekino

learn the difference

Jesse Eisenberg deserved an Oscar for this powerful performance. fuck the haters

"Hello Beautiful" died too.

Sorry Snyder

You are forgiven my son

So fucking good.

Why did she have to die?

pretty much all of the scenes in batman begins and dark knight since those are actually good movies that don't rely on video game cgi filters and edgy teenage philosophy that nobody takes seriously

>hello beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
It sets the goofy and strange tone of the rest of the movie, while also showing the character's personality throught body language rather than exposition.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3p0PUUklE

Luthor should have been the villain of the first movie
And he creates Metallo or Parasite
His accessing the scout ship alerts Zod
Possible Batfleck cameo

Zod and his rebels show up for the 2nd film, WW and Aquaman and Cyborg help fight the rebels, and Superman sacrifices himself to kill Zod with the Kryptonite lance Batfleck made

Nope.

He's a completely shitty adaptation of Lex from the comics, but after breaking away the business tycoon / politician and just leaving scientist who hates the godlike Superman, he's actually enjoyable to watch.
Maybe its because I never really cared about Lex as a character and thats why its so easy to just forget about the "Gene Hackman" type that he is.

heaven's forbid that a new take on a character is done in a movie right?

also Luthor has many iterations in Superman's different medium. From Hackman, Spacey, to the one that you're probably used, in the Superman cartoon and JL. BvS Luthor is good.

I'm not saying he's not, I loved him in this movie. I'm just saying I can understand why a lot of people didn't like him because he wasn't cut straight from the comics, just like Clark in these movies.
This aint your classic Superman movie

Screencap this.
Batman's death will be the ultimate moment within the DCCU

>Why did she have to die?
Peter, Matt and Frank can't be happy, Marvel revolves around that

That's not even the best scene in the movie
That's not limonade at my table

...it did

god has spoken

God damn it, Carlos! This is why we have to build a wall.

Yes, Heaven does forbid that. As does God.

If you don't want to put the character from the comics in your movie, create your own villain. Don't slap the name on someone completely different and then go, "What? What? What's the problem?!" You creatively-bankrupt autist.

Superman turning back time in 78 movie

>inb4 geek rage
Fuck off.

It's capeshit, I bet she's fine

Gonna say this

Death of Superman

Yeah, as someone who finds the regular Lex to be boring, this was at least kind of entertaining. The autists are going to win anyway because I'm sure they will buff up Eisenberg when he's in "jail", keep the haircut, and say therapy or whatever made him more calm

Christian Bale is cute. CUTE!

He said powerful, not 2 seconds of hehe

That was even worst since she was cut off mid sentence. Just offed unceremoniously. I remember people being confused because we didn't see her incinerated corpse.

tickle tickle, who's a ticklish Spidey Widey!

as much as I'd like to say the first flight scene in MoS, this is actually a reasonable one

The Spider-Man/Goblin fight scene at the end was more powerful than any capeshit fight scene. MoS fight scene at the end comes trailing along at second place.

Is Spider-Man retarded? Why didn't he fire webs from both hands at places other than the center of her body in order to displace the force from her falling?

I never understood the love for Gene Hackman's Lex. He's a great actor, but the characterization of him was "dude land schemes lmao" As bad of a potrayal, this new lex was, at least they made him a mad scientist with a god complex.
Also if Zack wanted an autistic villan so much, why didn't he just use Toyman instead?

one hand free only

Because he's flawed.

>i haven't seen the movies a shitpost about

Easy.

me on the left

> implying BvS has any scenes that work at all.

you can meme to yourself all of you want, but this movie and lex was fucking shit

Kill yourself, he single handedly ruins the movie. Eisenberg and doomsday are the reason that people take a huge dump on this. I like the movie and all this shit (luthor and the whole act3) made me mad as fuck.

Sorry but it sucked and the movie wasn't really good

He and Alfred were the best part of the movie.

this desu senpai

Raimi Spiderman movies are the only capekino

I-Is that greenscreen on an entire building?

/thread

Why did Thor attempt to murder him?

Because he was interfering in a top priority mission. Thor couldn't waste any time.

Keep clutching, user. You'll get one of those straws.

I was expecting Doomsday to be shitter than he was in the end. His radial blast was kinda cool.

Lex was worse than I could have imagined. He's hands down the quippiest character I've seen yet in a capeshit movie.

idk but whatever it is is probably from xmen

Aww, babby's first philosophical quandry. How cute.

Can't be bothered to image but when pre-serum Steve Rodgers jumps on the grenade in Captain America: The First Avenger, there's more emotion in that one scene than in all the Nolan Batmen, MoS and BvS put together.

>Beats main villain - who is a god - using slapstick humor
BRAVO WHEDDON!

(you)

That scene was great.

>You are not brave.
>[defends]
>Men are brave.

This shit was pure kino, though Doomsday was meh.

let the bodies hit the....
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARHG

SHOW ME THE DUBS

Wait,why Lex is dressed as Superman and who is he talking with?

/thread
True capekino here.

I get why, but fuck you Manhattan seriously.

He didn't have to kill him, teleport him to some remote mountain full of bandits and food, he would have been right at home, since he can see the future he knows when he'll try to escape.

Since we're talking about future sight, why he didn't foresee the disturbance caused by Rorschach's journal ?

he did
>nothing ever ends

>nite owl is there
...reeeee

because Alan Moore

The journal obviously would have no impact since it would be published by some tabloid.
>implications
Just think about it.

This way Dr. Manhattan would allow the truth to be out there, but the world be unaffected by it.

True kino

Manhattan can see his future, not all future. He can't predict where Rorscharch will be unless they interact with each other in the future.

Also, he killed him because he already knew he was going to do it.