Ask a former jehovah's witness anything

Ask a former jehovah's witness anything.

Did you ever get a door slammed into your face?

Why are you pushy assholes when I politely tell you I am not interested and for your church to never come back to my house, but won't just take no for an answer until I start to get angry and then act like I'm the unreasonable one?

Yes i had beers thrown at me when i was a kid following my aunt going door to door.
Because we are all brainwashed

I keep telling them I already worship Allah and that Mohamad is his true messenger but they keep coming back with their magazines. These guys have way too much free time

who are funding this evil and "fake bibles"-ish cult?

Masons.

Are they a wear that everyone hates them?

I doubt that you were ever a JW.

JW don't use crosses because they believe Jesus was nailed to a pole.

Are you this faggot?

I know. They dont even celebrate birthdays or christmas because its haram. I never had proper birthdays growing up.

Why are you a former Jehovah's Witness ?
t. current Jehovah's Witness

Everyone keep complaining about them being annoying little shits but they never try to convert me even if I want them to, why. Is there any kind of guideline about the people you can and can not approach. I just want a group of religious weirdos to talk with for a while, I think they're interesting.

No i born into this crazy ass cult. My grandparents were hardcore JWs. Growing up in such a house greatly scarred me for life.
Thankfully both me and my father realized the truth and successfully escaped this crazy cult.

kek

Do you look like a bitch?

his fault to think that he can play her by joining jw

if he was true to himself from the beginning he would skip all the pain

I look sad a depressed. Easy target yet no one ever talk to me, even if I walk in circles around their posts again and again. You rude racists.

I never actually believed people fall for this crazy cult. For me i literally had no choice because i born into this shit. JWs are literal worse than muslims.

It's not a cult

I said, do you look like a bitch?

This is bullshit. No proper JW would forgive their family members from apostasy. They shut off all connections to you if that happened. Thats why me and my father got estranged from my grandparents after we left the cult. My dad even divorce my jw mom because of this. Thank god he got custody of me and my sister or ill still be a brainwashed retarded jw.

do you still believe in god?

Do you get into turf wars with Mormons?

No. There is no god.
Mormons seems like a somewhat saner version of jw.

It is. The stuff they teach you in jw is heretical and revionist. Its a degenerate cult even by christian standards.

how is it like beeing brainwashed?
do you believe everything they say?
how did you think about the outside world?

Bad. I never really had a proper childhood because of this.
>do you believe everything they say?
As a child i really had zero choice. Its far easier to brainwash children than adults because they have no worldview or reason.
>how did you think about the outside world?
The outside world gave me reality and truth.

Why u snitching for Jehovah? Huh? What u got against Catholics?

Opinion on blood transfusion?

>birthday
Why?

Haram but i did it once cuz im not a filthy immoral jw.

Mormons can function in society better, but they are still insane.

Becuase it encourages individuality and in cults this not alowed.

>jw is heretical

I've heard a lot of bad stuff happens in the cult. Tell me about it.

JWs in korea refuse to be conscripted. Why? They dodge all draft and go to the jail.

I just remembered when you guys came to my door and I said "Nah im a christian"

I had a good giggle afterwards when I realized what i said.

JW are like "AHHH WORLDS GONNA END REPENT" while all mormons I know are "THE WORLDS GONNA END, so I stockplied food and guns for my fellow mormons to rebuildt afterwards"

Maybe I just know weird mormons though

I've heard Jehovah's witnesses are like Scientologist in that when they leave communication is completely cut off. Have you been shunned by your friends or family?

Shut the fuck up you fucking brown motherfucking probably half chink nigger ass

Is Windows 10 botnet?

Question to any christfags in this thread calling JWs a cult: do you not see the irony in this?

>Jehova's Witnesses believe that heaven can only contain 144,000 people
>they somehow think it isn't full and bother with religion and converting others

Fucking why?

There is no irony in that.

>be me a couple of weeks ago
>have thick beard
>free day from work
>jehova's witnesses outside my house
>go out shouting random shit like allahu akbar and such
>the poor dudes just flee in fear

nice

What made you end up leaving?

can you pleas don't show up on my door ?

>Anonymous
As another former JW, when/why did you leave the Borg?

It's a cult, everyone in my family ( except my cousin and dad ) can't hold a conversation about anything but Jehovah and how I'm not being a good goy.

What's it like leaving, other former cultists