Heroin addict here

30 days clean - from LA

how you all doin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYAmt9WRoNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good waitin for my dope boy to call so I can go get some opana

that's great dude. have you tried kratom? shit got me off suboxone

Shitty waiting for my dealer myself. Been on dope for over a year now how's the clean life treating you

How accurate is Trainspotting?

kratom really works,, I need to git off the subs too bro, been on subs 6 years now and not one dr. came up with a plan to ween me off.. wtf do..?

Proud of you Bud

Oh good for you!
You're no longer doing what you shouldn't have been doing in the first place

do you smoke cigs ?

how stupid can you be to try heroin in the first place? go roll some MDMA

how awful was getting off? how did ud do it? cold turkey?

This. Not to mention it's a shit tier choice of a drug anyway.

Goin on my 3rd day
My dealer cut me off so i would become sik
Whole body hurts and i cant stop leaking out my nose and coughing

Says the stupid pot head that has smoked 3 times in his whole life. Heroin is God tier dumbass

30 days. wow. you should tie off a celebrate.

Are you in junkie limbo?
youtube.com/watch?v=KYAmt9WRoNo

burroughs wrote a cool essay about how a bunch of different drugs and shit helped junk sickness. been years since i read it

gf got kratom for pain and i was studying buddhism for my master's (rip jobs) so i drink kratom every day and stretch + sit zazen for a half hour every morning and night. once i got used to it my cravings became a lot more manageable and i can suppress the really bad ones a bit more. i do some pranayama breathing exercises in the morning too because it makes me feel all around better. i wasn't into the whole spirituality thing when i started but i can't argue with results

subs are fucking terrible. never feel like I'm off the shit when i'm on them. getting the fuck into a new environment and having a morning & evening routine w/ some exercise did more for my addiction than years of "treatments" that never did anything except make it difficult to afford rent

what made you start?

>stupid pot head
>dumbass
No, it's not, doodoohead! Seriously, is this the level we're at now? For fuck's sake.

reducing shit like that to a mere choice in a vacuum, without factoring in environment, genetics, habits, etc. is fucking stupid

How does it feel that nothing in your life from now on doesn't feel as good as that sweet heroin of yours, your true love? Even if you got beautiful kids with your kind lovable wife. You just want your fix, right?

congratz on 30 days! that is so amazing.

>NA Fag here, 10 years off smack, 5 years sober

Dont youmiss the warm rush and delicious taste.. Its so quiet and peaceful on down

1 year and 1 month off heroin. Well done. Keep going.

that looks like a 22ga nettle
if you shoot with that youre even dumber than you are in the first place just for doing that alone

congrats on 30 days OP! You should celebrate with an 8-ball

nah. Heroin is like a crazy ex girlfriend that ruins your life. Sure, there is a part of you that always misses that rad pussy, and how'd shed lick your asshole, and was a 10/10... but there were reasons you broke up. Like that time she stole all your money and gave you the clap. And that other time she burned your house down, and called all your family and said you raped her. And after breaking/taking her back for the like 40th time - you finally decided you had had enough.

It was hard. You couldn't be around her. You needed to get new friends. You needed to go to these stupid fucking meetiungs where people whined about their ex girlfriends.

But you changed who you were - built a new life for yourself.

And maybe that life is a bit more boring, but it's ok. You've found new ways to enjoy yourself. you feel more complete as a person than you ever did. You realized that what you had before wasn't a "life"... it was something else.

And of course... sometimes you wish your new wife would lick your asshole and maybe let you fuck hot chicks on the side. But you'd put a bullet in your head before you'd go back to your ex.

Only pussys quit.

Fuck yeah man, that is awesome! congratz.

Did you get started with prescription opiates?

no OP, but I got started with other people's prescription opiates, kek.

also once i got good at it i actually started feeling good during the day! that shit NEVER happened to me, even before the heroin

Almost as stupid and not considering personal choice and personal accountability. That having been said, stay sober, being a drug addict would fucking suck on an unimaginable level.

Did u ever snort heroin? Aka the right way to do it?

not quite as stupid though :) and don't pretend like you had personal accountability when you were 23&under :)

>aka delay your addiction and try to normalize it

Thanks man it was rough but I'm way happier now. When I crave I just talk to other clean addicts and it really helps

Ayy lmao

I started smoking it so I "wouldn't get addicted" ... literally the biggest mistake in my life.

Yeah this is not accurate. It stops working and is no longer fun even remotely. Just necessary to exist

how hard do you want some heroin.
just think about the feeling.
the moment it hits.
relive this in your head
and now tell me how hard you miss it

Not even 1 percent

When the consequences get as bad as they did for me - sobriety feels way better than heroin ever did.

GOOD SHIT Sup ForumsRO! KEEP STRONG FOR 2017

> It stops working and is no longer fun even remotely. Just necessary to exist

fucking this. Problem is if you don't find an alternate ( and healthy ) way to solve emotional problems... going back is likely

you may not miss the negative consequences. but somehow i cant believe you with the not even 1% part. the way you feel after some.

The obsession is lifted man. That's why AA and NA are so popular. Shit works. America doesn't put up with shit that doesn't work. And aa has been around since the 30s

like... trust in a godly force or some bullshit?

''America doesn't put up with shit that doesn't work''
>kek'd

in my experience 99% of people in those groups are chainsmokers. one vice for another (and if you look at the data they don't really work)

>Heroin is god tier

fucking 12 year olds man.. youve never even seen heroin have you let alone used. Fuck you probably smoked your first cigarette in a bush on your way home from school and now feel like such a badass

fuck.. that was a trip

Not necessarily. The group of addicts alcoholics as a whole is really what works. If u have god in your life that's helpful as shit too tho. And not Jesus but just some higher power.

>Heroin is like a crazy ex girlfriend that ruins your life.
Good analogy.
>10 years clean. My wife was 6 years clean - and she licks my asshole.

> That's why AA and NA are so popular.
Or it might be that most of the people that go are required by court to do so

It works if you work it man. End of story. Our results were nil til we gave up absolutely. They call it the gift of desparation.

higher power like the influence of heroin on the human mind?

Dad died of that shit so stay of it man. You doing good.

IF it works, it works. the data shows that's a BIG if. it has better odds than most treatments, but those have recidivism-level success rates. AA or no AA, it's about improving yourself more than anything

3 months off china. overdosed twice. stay stronk yall.

Not op but also a addict.
Trainspotting is my favorite movie and I can only watch it clean because it hits way to close to home.
So very very accurate I've never seen a WD scene as accurate as trainspotting.

That's great! Now if only more btards would take a shower regularly.

Proud of you