How do you "edge" some cum out? Where you cum but don't orgasm

How do you "edge" some cum out? Where you cum but don't orgasm.

ITT: What is pre-cum? Also i'm retarded

I thought it was when you fap to edgy pictures

I don't get much pre-cum. I mean actual cum.

Negative.

what?

Jerk off till you are really close, where you are for sure going to cum, then let go. Dont move, dont flinch. Just stop and you will produce cum but you wont feel any orgasm.

you might be referind to a ruined orgasm? I don't know man when you have a bounch of cum saved up and edge a lot sometimes you cum a bit without orgasming

So I've gotten close, but struggle with where that line is of the point of no return. I always don't go far enough, or go too far. Seems like I'm really sensitive, I try and go really gentle on the edge but always tilt over the edge. I tried even using like really light stuff to just barely stimulate.

Ruined orgasm you finish though, actually orgasm. What I'm trying to achieve is where you can keep going after.

Naahh.. the right question is, how do you orgasm but not cum op. Im a lazy fuck who doesnt want to clean shit up

Oh the cleanup I have figured out, you shoot it in your mouth and swallow.

well just keep fucking her after you came
you should be able to maintain an erection after cumming if you are not twelve

other than that you might try to squeeze your dick muscles or whatever they are called when you cum to sort of avoid cumming and keep going but there won't be any sperm if you do that

Wouldn't it be easier to maintain erection at a younger age than older age?

When theres a shit that I'm struggling with, sometimes I push so hard cum leaks out

hot, is that the face you make when you realize you have to or after you do :o

the sweetspot is between 19 and 30 for erections before and after that it's just worse and worse

>tfw no gf to tie me up and edge me until I beg to cum

yeah i swalloved it once and the taste was good so I kept doing it and now i don't have to clean up anything so it's a win-win
being bisexual really makes things easier

how would that even work tho? she can't really tell when you'll cum can she?

To help with it, you have to also jerk off fast and hard. Once you get close your body will do the rest, but the complete lack of stimulation will kill your sensitivity since you were going so hard at it. I promise this shit works.

Now I'm starting to like it. :o)

so you wouldn't be opposed to 2 loads?

Oh okay. Yeah I've been just gently getting there and I always go over the edge.

I've tried a lot of different strokes though. I'll try super fast and then stop.

I'm 31. :/

The water I drink isn't tied to an orgasmic sensation or a taboo. Its a different sensation, girls cum like they found the secret to happiness when ass plowed, and every woman I've ever had a chance to buttfuck fell in love with me, every woman who I didn't we had more fights about absurd stuff. Ass play helps bitches relax more than any pussy gasm. Works for dudes too.

I'm okay with my own now. I mean I think those roll threads are kind of hot. I'm not into trying someone elses though. I think mostly I just wanted a new way to fap, something kinky, but harmless. Also at first it was a challenge since after I came I didn't want to swallow, so, took me a while to be able to swallow, and even longer to be okay with it.

ass play if better for dudes
girls might feel their g-spot being stimulated by it but us guys have a prostate that can feel awesome
Butt sex can be great for both parties but it's harder than regular sex and defenetly has more risk associated with it

Every time I stick something up my ass I end up with poop on it.

yeah you gotta learn how to do it
being gay is hard business

Yeah I mean you guys have to douche every time you fuck, huh?