Someone of Sup Forums knows something about this?

Someone of Sup Forums knows something about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WsWZAzlhDAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Um, what is this?

loro, pls

The fbi sure does they have alot cp websites in the deepweb

i just want to know what happen with her

who is she?

Is that a doll? Looks weird.

Yeah, why?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WsWZAzlhDAA

uhhh lmao. Newfags? inb4 FBI.

Is a video of a girl, she is 10 or 13, the video is in spanish, i think she is from Mexico, basically is CP, enjoy

post my cockadoodle do is ready

old video, nothing new...move along

Video of the girl that traumo to the world (strong)
San Luis Potosí, Mexico (20 December 2016) .- A few minutes ago was uploaded to the youtube account "ZoeZuleicaTG 271215" a new video, where you can not hear anything unlike the previous videos, is in the second 6 "when You may see a strange image. A year after the disappearance of the potosinian girl Zoé Zuleica, this account has generated controversy and fear in the citizenship, since it can be seen in the channel with name, three videos that were titled "is approaching", "video 1", "video".

In the videos you can hear a hectic breathing, as well as cries of a girl, given that you see a photograph of the missing girl, as well as her full name and the date that mysteriously disappeared from a quinceañera at the edge of the 24 hours; Users have commented messages like "return the girl son of p ...", "hope you die because you do not deliver the girl? Son of your p ... m ... "," psychopath "," Cursed rapist delivers the girl ".

So far authorities have not made a statement on the matter.

so you guys have all seen this cp?
wow very interesting

yeah has nothing to do with OP. Fuck off.

It happens when you're not a newfag, new fag.

virgin alert

ive been here long enough

Newfig gtfo

im already in deep web to find out more about this