Which bitch do you bang (and how)?

Which bitch do you bang (and how)?

the one in green
i tie her up, slap her face until it turns blue
i choke her
i beat her with a baseball bat
i fuck her pussy when she's dead

The one on the left, cause she's the most feminine one. I'd missionary the fuck out of her.

Sheesh. From the get-go, all of them like like your average obnoxious feminist, to close still to their teens to form a world-view that doesn't completely revolve around their traumas. So, none of them.

Maybe the fatty for having big tits.

But after some conversation maybe any of them. I just can't really judge by one image.

I'd say that the fatty with the giant milkable udders is actually the most feminine, even if she's the ugliest.

the one on the left looks like a nerdy dude

>The most feminine
>No tits

girl with short hair and glasses cos she looks like a female version of me lol hahaha

Moar. There is a pick of them from the front that shows off that slam piggy's fat tits, loads better.

Question is the "chick" with the tats on her arms a man or a woman?
Fuck that I want a chromosome check on all of them before I fucking answer you OP.

Yeah. A better version of OP's question is "These bitches all show up in your basement dungeon..."

Like this?

Pret-ty fucking good. Just a couple kilos away from landwhale, way beyond thick, full-on chubby territory. I would definitely have a fun night with that one.

I could stand to hear more.

the one in the red shirt, nice beard

Also, Triskelion, star trek and doctor who figures behind. She's probably a lot of fun out of bed, too, being a nerd and all.

I'm surprised anyone would choose the sow. Would the "fun night" actually be a fun night, or would it be about breaking that milker in against her will?

I swear there is a better shot. But good enough for my love club.

Tits for Tat.

tits aren't everything, faget

They're all probably nerds.

I've been looking for nudes of Piggy for ages.

I can't imagine those fat udders hold up well naked and unsupported, but a man can wish.

She would seriously look even cuter as part pig, or at least with extra breasts sprouting out of that round fat belly.

>breaking that milker in against her will?
>breaking
Seducing fat chics is the easiest game one can play. It's not breaking when you just tease them to the breaking point and they are to ones to beg for it.
Sure, that's why I choose the widest hips and biggest ass, too.

Found the chubby virgin Trump supporter.

Better question: which ones should Ass To Ass?

Or which would look best knocked up and naked?

First to the left, brutal rape.

uhm,i like hurting weak skinny girls. i dream about choking them until they almost pass out, or beating them unconscious with hard objects. i'd like to take one buy her hair and smash her head into a wall until her face is all bloody and bruised. then when they're dead i wanna fuck them.
i'm gay but i have sex with girls sometimes. i choke them a little, but i always want to do more, like... fucking destroy them you know?

great minds think alike

first move after you've captured her?

So no sex until they're dead? Interesting. No stripping or anything, just tying up and then physical brutality?

yeah, exatly. i just want to brutalize them, doesn't matter if theÿ́'re wearing clothes or not.

How do you imagine Skinny reacting from one stage of abuse to the next?

at first she would fight back and try to get away, cratching me in the process. eventually she would get exhaused and just accept the abuse and her fate

I guess the choking would come after she tries to run away, leaving her unable to really fight back as you get the baseball bat ready.

First blow with the bat?

Which one in green? the one asking to be choked out with her scarf?

I'm gonna get a pistol and bang OP by pulling the trigger. Fucking newfag, GTFO.

yeah would this be like the walking dead, or more like limbs getting busted first

Hmmm... tricky...
Definitely NOT the hedgehog or land whale.
If the left had long hair, she might be pretty, but looks like she has issues. So that leaves the ginger. She looks like she'd be playful, too.

Number 3 in the green.

I'd make her wear a dog collar and vibrating buttplug while she makes me lunch, then make her give me a blow job while I eat it, blast a load on her face, and then return her to her cage when I'm done.

What kind of new haircut for the one on the left?

All four of them should be naked and in cages.

Imagine if they woke up tomorrow in a world where their rights had been magically stripped away overnight and they could be claimed by anons on Sup Forums like it was fucking Craigslist.

I'd fuck around with those tits.

Not sure I'd fuck her, but i'd suck on her big tits while she gave me a handjob.

Yeah I just want to keep her as a pet, dolled up like a mix of rock-a-billy and 1950's house wife - with a collar and leash of course.

Not to abuse. I'd treat her well. But she would be my pet and if she is good then she can be rewarded with permission to have an orgasm

Anything longer enough that she loses the boyish look. As it grows out, would be able to try different styles, maybe start off like the black-haired woman in Pulp Fiction. But her hair looks a bit thin, too. So not real long hair. Shoulder length at most. Bangs would probably be nice.

Yeah, she was custom-designed to be nursed on, that's for sure.

A shame she'll probably never get knocked up and make milk with those big fat udders...