Is this action kino?

Is this action kino?

definitely. or it's pretty close.

Collateral is better

It's 90% kino. Sadly is loses points due to the CG blood splatter but other than that it's pretty solid.

John Wick 2 when?

very good for an american action movie

Keanu's physical performance is very impressive and the movie is very cool. HOWEVER I think it's poorly structured, the best action scene (club scene) happens like 30 mins in to the movie and after that it kinda falls apart

still hype for the sequel, there's actually room to improve. overall good but overhyped by people who don't watch action movies. it's like The Conjuring of action movies. except a lot better lol.

Addy spin-off when

is it a live-action videogame or anime?

anime

For an American action movie made in this millennium it's pretty good, but it pales in comparison to the average 90's action movie.

This movie is fkn shit
You are a fucking faggot for liking this moronic atrocity
This is not movie
It's a really long stunt
I wish I could ban every one of you that said this is some over the top shelve shit

It's Mozambique Drill Kino

Keau & buddy's were exactly set out to make the film that wins the Oscar. They were successfully able to make a great "B" action flick. I hope they can top the precedent of its kind. Can't wait to watch the sequel.

Hopefully soon. I want John Wick to go down the same route as the Taken films. Evil mobsters kills his dog every movie and every movie ends with him getting a new one.

It's a 90 minute long live-action anime video game cutscene.

ahh, so its a scene from metal gear solid

>true plebeian opinion

Hahahahaha!

In a sense, that's a very accurate description for it actually.

i agree with you user
it loses steam in the third act

He's in the Payday 2 Video game... :s

4/10
i replied

better action movie is the raid 1+2
by far
john wick plot was retarded, setting was good
action scenes were completely fucking terrible, BAD CGI blood, BAD CGI knife, STILTED fight choreography, very stop and go fights, moments in fights where they literally paused and repositioned themselves because they were out of place
direction was shit
supporting cast was better than main actor
support / set writing was better than main actor/ main plot

biggest problem i have with the movie is its all finesse but no gravitas. elaborate choreographed scenes where someone gets tortured or executed but no actual purpose or reason or ramification of it in the world. you don't feel the actions of the character having an effect on the real world, there is no toll on other characters,

basically the premise and plot was paper thin, then the director sat and let the actors run with it, and let the cameras roll and what you got was "OK" not great. not amazing. a lot of style, but not amazing,

just turn your brain off bro

You are right