I probably have a bigger cock than you. Ask me anything

I probably have a bigger cock than you. Ask me anything...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12007191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are the stats?

8" in erect length - pushing 8.5 when god mod is activated

6" around at the widest point (mid shaft)

Where did you steal that gif from?

kik?

scott4scott

Damn, bigger nuts too

You ever found a cute asian girl that was willing to get anywhere near it?

how big is it when soft?

about 4 inches

Not really my type of girl

No "probably" about it - you're fucking huge.

Don't make me post a big white dick to end all the black dick threads.

what age were you above average? you ever got a friend to get obsessed with your size and pleasure it because of size admiration?

No timestamp, that's not you OP

Kik is superjazzrainbow

I don't see a Sup Forums on there

Dude Im not gay but tbh I want this in my mouth

Dont' know really never kept track.

I have had a guy get funny around me after some rumours got out. He wanted the girl I fucked basically.

Damn, almost as big as my dad's.

How did you get it that big?

wish this were really OP but highly doubt it.
oh well thanks for the hot gif anyway.

It really is OP...

how do girls react when they see it? Do women want to fuck you just for your big dick?

a lot of fearful reactions and nervous laughter haha

most girls are up for it and think they've had a big dick before and then they see my dick and its a bit of a shock

lol almost my erect size, hate u

You don't

You do, and it turns me on.

Femanon here,

I actually pity you. You're that guy we fuck on spring break when we're drunk enough to to take it, but it hurts like hell the next day.

You're not boyfriend material. You're nothing more than novelty dick and your probably sick and tired of being used and are very lonely

youre bigger than 8. thats close to 9 in the pic. im a little over 8, two hand JO is nice, but youre definitly larger.

you have a pencil dick.. its not even big by the looks of it you look short. also nice pea sized balls

I am very lonely but its nothing to do with my dick.

Why are you not showing tits, you stupid fucking whore

Keep telling yourself that sweetie

>muh dick

I would marry that

lol, no femanon here, just a jealous autist mad that he's average in literally every single way

Dont listen to this bitch, im similar size, gf of over a year, having a threesome with her and her suitemate this weekend and i have a consistent mistress at my uni. Girls love the deep dick, just be careful about doggy and know how to slide behind the cervix and not ram it.

It's do with my neurotic fear of death and inability to sustain a strong faith in a meaningful worldview...sweetie.

Samefagging, the non gif pics look about the exact same.

Op here. I am definitely 8 inches not 9. I'm good at using a ruler and not lying.

"I'm not gay but I want a penis in my mouth" -OP.........you freal?

Send me dic pics on kik. EnterShikari91

This, honestly. Sure it feels really good while it's happening, but the next day...

Holly hell, it hurts a lot. I couldn't imagine having to deal with that on the daily.

SHOW
YOUR
FUCKING
TITS

tits, also you must be short.

Pic of girlfriend.

feel better, you mentally ill big cocked bastard.

and your autism

how did you achieve that?

You're my new God

Asian?

HOLY MOLY, I'd love to try and take all that dick, saved and will rub clit later to it haha, thanks xox

that's smallish actually

>skinny loser posting videos of his dick on Sup Forums bragging to a bunch of basement dwellers
oy vey

NO FUN ALLOWED

Moar

>tfw smaller than 4 inches but huge balls.

Why even live?

Nope.

What's the point of this thread you loser, big cocks are plentiful on the Internet

Be 10", then it's noteworthy enough

Must suck to have average girth though

Could have at least posted the actual gif you faggot

kek

I'm probably bigger.

I don't have it. Please share.

I'm not as big as OP more around 18cm, but the girl is right, I had a lot of seemingly very interested girls never wanting to have sex again after the first time, or having to stop mid act for various pretexts, I thought I'm just doing something wrong until I grew up a bit more and got with a more experienced girl who at least told me what the actual problem is :(

>Implying I have it saved on my hard drive/am gonna do your research for you

Reverse image search on Google you faggot

And post it here once you've found it

Considering you have a bigger D than me, do you now some good matemathical books (advanced calculus, preferably). Thank you.

Damn, what a nice cock.

kik?

Thanks

Sorry my mistake, do you know some good mathematical books

Drtzx

I bet I get more pussy than you, otherwise my cock wouldn't look like this right now

you should probably get that checked out

I did, ironically the treatment was worse than the STI. I had a few genital warts and the Dr burnt them off with liquid Nitrogen. My fucking cock is in bits right now :(

>asking for the gif
>not saving it

Begging for comments and questions? Fucking sissyboy probably grew up with a daddy complex

jelq, extenders, bathmate, natty??

Blacks have bigger ones kiddo, and fatter.

genetics

thread had potential but OP is a lazy fuck...

that's why I don't fuck anyone

you have bigger testicles than me you bastard

when you cum do you squirt or dribble?

...is it gonna be alright?

Apparently it will be ready for action again in three weeks. What you are seeing is the result of having genital warts removed with liquid Nitrogen

Op here. Another pic out of boredom.

can we see it from the side please?

that's fucked. where are you? I've never heard of that as a fix for warts but I've also never had them so what do I know

Newfag.

This and only this.

Sorry to say but yah gotta use what you got. I'm average and accept my average fate. I must have missed out as genetically as my kids are both way above average. When both were born nurses be like holy shit. Such is life.

Also, 100% they are mine because they both look just like me as a kid. Plus my wife is not even close to outgoing enough to cheat on me haha.

Me neither, but I hadn't really researched it. I'm in Dublin, apparently this Dr runs the most highly regarded STI clinic in the country. Cost me €180 to get my cock cattle branded basically. Hope it works!

tis unfair.

First time ever posting my cock on b. what have I become.

strawpoll.me/12007191