Fucked this girl for a while. She was erasmus student in my town. Keep sending me nudes etc. Wanna see more?

Fucked this girl for a while. She was erasmus student in my town. Keep sending me nudes etc. Wanna see more?
Can maybe also tell some storys

tits or GTFO

I would love some pics

She has a super tight pussy and is open for everything. She has a kind charcter and likes to serve the man. She enjoys giving blows and dies when she get licked. Realy liked her, but couldnt do a long distance relationship.

Topless or GTFO

where she from ?

Erasmus Rotterdam???????

Turkey. Had sex with her on moshrooms. was amazing

Was in Ger

Erasmus girls are best

Moar

She also had a bf in the beginning. But broke up with him after having sex with me. Not that kind of girl. But she is realy great at sucking dick and loved sex. Fucked her in a park. Was amazing. Meet her in march again

Tried to do her first anal. But she wasnt so open to it. Once i fingerd her ass while she was sucking my dick in 69. She was going crazy, but one finger was enough. Hope can her get into it.

moar

Nice. Did she asked you for condom or could you just fuck her raw??

She doesnt like condoms. she said i should feel here. was very nice time. miss it

And she likes to swallow.

Moar

Good girl!! Where is she from?

She studies in istanbul. she is realy a good one. would love to spend more time with her.

She is also realy honest when it comes to sex. She realy loves to look deep in your eyes while sucking the shit out of your cock. The best part is that she keeps saying things like "i want your dick deep inside of me" while having sex.

Hell yes! I love erasmus students. My house was basically the go-to party house for the "wildest" erasmus students in my town for 3 years running. I'm 28 now so I've kinda lost interest in partying with 20 year olds but those were good times

How old were you when you turned gay?

I'm bi when it comes to sex so I don't know, maybe like 13-14?