Pinkerton or the blue album

Pinkerton or the blue album

the blue album > Pinkerton

Anyone who disagrees is confirmed pleb.

buddy holly is a good song ofc but pinkerton blows the rest of the album out the window with tracks like pinkerton and pink triangle and butterfly.. not to mention el scorcho. Pinkerton is just a more defining and epic album, while the blue album was cool because buddy holly was an easter egg on windows 95.

>not thinking undone, say it aint so, holiday, surf wax america, only in dreams are all literal 10/10's
>like I said. pure pleb filter.

Depends the mood you're in.

I mean shit, sometimes I'm even feelin a bit Maladroit.

Blue by far. BY FAR.

As someone who has serious reservations about Weezer, I have to say Pinkerton wins hands down.

Both

anyone who says Blue is a massive pleb and should stop coming to my fucking board

Blue is a 100/100
Pinkerton is a 99/100
Both of them average to 100s

pinkerton edges out blue album because it doesn't have any songs as unremarkable as undone or only in dreams. Pinkerton's only flaws are the fact that it has a shittier version of No One Else and the second half is just infinitely better than the first, aside from Across the Sea.

>explicit defeatism or implicit defeatism
They both have their merit, they are not trying to be the same

Green.

Red Album

PORK AND BEANS

Has anyone else noticed that everyone who says Pinkerton is better says that Blue is still great, but most people who say Blue is better almost always shit on Pinkerton? It's almost like Blue-Fags just don't get it?

pinkerton 4 lyfe my dudes
both are great tho

fpbp
Not to mention The world has turned and left me here

i guess literally everyone but you is a pleb then

Blue and it's not even close

are you talking about no other one? they have similar titles and both begin with the word my girl, other than that they're different, if anything no one else is the shittier version for its stupid and sexist lyrics

the only true memelord pick

Pinkerton.

Blue album is for the poptimists.
Pinkerton is for the rockists.

Therefore Pinkerton is the better record.
Easy.

Pinkerton has more of a consistent feel to it, the blue album is great but it feels like collection of songs rather than a cohesive album

honestly i think they're both 10/10 in they're own way but i like pinkerton better

pinkerton>>>>>Blue album

Blue album is literally Beta male: the album

You literally just got it the other way around.

>concept album
>it's a collection of songs with no cohesion between em

ok bud

>Beta male: the album

to be fair every Weezer album is beta male: the album

On Blue there's not necessarily lyrical cohesion, but the songs certainly feel like they flow musically when played one after the other.

no pinkerton is nu-male: the album

>the opening song is about having too much sex with random groupies

yep total nu male

Nu-males are absolutely superior to beta males, what the hell are you even talking about????

i didn't mention which one i felt was superior, what are you talking about?

all i said was i didn't see how pinkerton was nu male

just listen to pink triangle my dude, you'll understand

Blue is better

Pinkerton has some great tracks but as an album it's a lot weaker. I think it gets overrated here because a lot of Sup Forums is sad lonely white guys

This negro