Money is the only thing that matters, with enough money you can be truly free...

Money is the only thing that matters, with enough money you can be truly free. By truly free I mean you can do whatever you want whenever you want.

You could sail in French Polynesia for months or even years without a care in the world, and then when you feel like it you could go to the Himalayas and climb Mt Everest. You can go anywhere in the world for how long you want, you can explore every single corner of the world if you so please, true freedom. Endless oppurtunities and experiences just waiting to be lived.

You do not need to do dishes, washing, cleaning, cooking or groceries. You do not need to go up everyday to your meaningless wage slave job where you save away your precious and only existence.

Every time consuming and mind numbing routine that is meaningless is now gone from your life, you can now dedicate your time to do whatever you want, life is like a sandbox, you can do whatever you desire.

And to achieve true freedom you need money.

And I do not mean that if you have money sitting in your bank you feel fullfilled and happy. That is just oppurtunity and endless experiences rotting in a bank.

If you have enough money you can live like a god.

Your only existence on earth should not be lived as a wage slave rotting in a cubicle.

Prove me wrong that money is not total freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude I know the feel it is mate, I would litteraly do anything exept permantly maim my self for even half what it takes to be rich.

what if you get cancer

What if you get cancer while you wage slave and live a boring life?

You pay someone else to have cancer for you.

this

Lol

Money isn't what frees you, money is what traps you, what limits you, why you have to spend your whole life earning your own life, instead of being free from the day you were born.

live twice as fast? 'pay' for the best medical care?

Why do so many with lots of money seem to do vapid shit all the time?

Yeah the whole "you can be happy and free without money" meme is bullshit. Just a meme made up by the rich for the poor.

you dont understand,If your done with the gathering of money your free.
Im homless and litterly ive not touched money in like 4 month's im deffinatly not free.

Are you legit retarded? The entire point of this post is that money is freedom, it is not about sitting in an office all day earning money,
it is about being free and do whatever you want

I'm not saying that not having money makes you free, I'm saying there can't be freedom in a world with money, the only true freedom can be found in a world without money.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

I know the post is saying that money is freedom, I have a counter view to that. If you want one point of view and a circle jerk about how your views are right, go to literally anywhere other than here.

Because they can.

Money lets you travel anywhere in the world in a couple hours, it lets you experience every sea and mountain, every continent and country, how is that not freedom? You dont have to get up in the morning doing work, you can do whatever you desire. How is that not freedom?

Then you start cooking crystal meth

Except for those pesky laws that apply to everyone, regardless of accumulated wealth. Pierre DuPont was rich. Then he murdered someone. Now he's in prison and has less freedom that you or I do.

This user gets it.

Did I say that laws do not apply? I said that money is freedom not that money makes you immune to laws and physics

What if I marry a billionaire?

You can also die.

Most are not born with freedom. Most have to earn it. How are you getting your magic freedom? Magic?

Most get it by waking up in the morning, and working. As total freedoms are ultimately dangerous, so is the case that not everyone has, or will have, all the money in the world.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” –Thomas Jefferson

“… The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating.” -Thomas Jefferson

“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” -James Madison

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” -Andrew Jackson

“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” -Abraham Lincoln

“Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands.” – Theodore Roosevelt

>Rothschild family owns America

(1/2)

But I don't get it. You can go anywhere and experience great things

agreed

Not if you have to pay for your food, your health, your taxes.

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.

The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes… Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France, 1815

(2/2)

You're already free. If you wanted to sail to the indian ocean tommorow you could go find some wood, build a boat a go.

Money just makes things easier and more convenient. So instead of building a boat and fishing in the ocean to sustain yourself - you could just catch a plane.

No I can not already travel anywhere I want at any time, money is needed for that.

No you do not need money to travel.

What you need money for is if you choose to pay for services (using a plane) and convenience (getting to the destination fast)

But again, you do not NEED money to travel.

Yes I know but There is not enough time in life to build everything you need to experience what you want

The only people who get that rich have extreme work ethic and/or a drive to get richer

Ok people...now plz tell me what is the best way to earn money and its fun

Or are born into a rich family in a Western civilisation, or left a large inheritance, or get lucky and win the lotto, or marry a millionaire etc etc

>inb4 suck dicks

if u want this kind of money you cant work for someone else