As of today i am allowed to grow 12 marijuana plants at my apartment

as of today i am allowed to grow 12 marijuana plants at my apartment

should i? tips? where can i get seeds/what are the best, and is it illegal aquiring them? i'm an amateur but figure it could be good to get into

Grow some indicas at first because they will grow a bit easier than sativas. Make sure you keep them well watched over and it's better to over plant than to under because it's a pain trying to maintain plants at different stages.

how long do plants take to grow? 8 months ish?

i would only recommend seeds if you are able to distinguish a female seedling from a male seedling. if you are unable to tell the difference you should try to find some clones, that way you know they are female and you dont have to do the germination process.

3 months nigger maybe 5 to cured and shit

2-4 month cycles depending on strain.
But in reality, you can let the veg stage go on for as long as you want before the budding phase.

But 2-4 months should yield 2-4 OZ/plant depending on strain.

First get on jewtube and watch Jorge Cervantes ultimate grow.
That will show you everything you need to know.
Growing weed is easy,it's curing it that's a bitch.
I've never gotten it right and have never seen anyone get it right.
That's why I switched to mushrooms.
So much easier and faster with a better pay off.

buy this

You and your friends must be retarted then. Curing is the easiest part of harvesting weed.

What I use to do was take a clone from a plant in the veg stage and flower it under 12/12 lighting.
Then you know what the parent plant was

I agree with this guy. Curing is literally just time...

buy clones or feminized seeds from a dispensary

A proper cure is an art form,it takes at least six months in jars .
Anyone can dry a plant but getting it just right is a bit harder.
Your humidity and temp have to be right while the plants are hanging and then you have the jar stage etc.
Fuck that,too much problems when I can just trade a batch of fungus for bud.

hmm okay, dispensaries don't open for another year, so how should i go about buying clones legally? or fuck it order it online?

Get seeds online.
What strain and company is up to you.
I'd start with an indica strain

I'm considering growing myself too.
Does it smell much while growing?

Just during the flower stage and a good carbon filter will take care of that.

Are you sure?

Though state law may say 12, your lease rules may be different. Generally speaking, most leases have stipulations in the fine print against growing in a rental unit.

filter?

OP would need a grow tent if they allow it.

Yes. The flowers stage smells a lot more then you think it will. If you have a bunch of plants it's possible that you will smell it as soon as you turn onto the street you live on. Use a air filter to hide the smell

lease says nothing since it wasn't legal when i signed it so idk

So I should grow inside some sort of enclosure?

yes curing doesnt mean keeping it in barrels/jars for months like whiskey. Mostly when you decide the buds have reached the optimum, just stop watering and wait like 2weeks

Just use a grow tent and use a air filter. And don't say anything to any one about you growing. Even if it's legal to grow you could still get your door kicked in and robbed for your plants. You are the only one that needs to know about you growing. If you don't talk about it and hide the smell no one will know you grow weed.

buy a grow tent and a led light i recommend marshydro.com get your seeds from royal queen seeds goodluck and happy growwing!

Keeping it in jars for a few weeks/months is what curing is.

702 fag?