Want to get hypnotized Sup Forums? Got some time to kill and I feel like trying out some hypnosis

Want to get hypnotized Sup Forums? Got some time to kill and I feel like trying out some hypnosis.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0f1hg3psjnY
vocaroo.com/i/s1jxXCF0sUCo
hypnohub.net/post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck it . i'd give it a shot
>do me

Awesome, my kik and skype are d.joestar unless you'd rather do somewhere else.

Or I can link a recording here if you prefer that

Yes. Do that.

I'm game, lets go

okay, fine

vocaroo.com/i/s0f1hg3psjnY

Tell me how it goes, if the thread is still up in 10 or so minutes then post your experience

sure , why not , didnt wanted skype or kik cus reasons

here you go

Funny. I have decided to learn hypnosis this year. Maybe it's a trend

I've been hearing about it more this year than in the past, at least it feels that way, what made you decide to start learning?

Do me

add me
or try this

bumping for subjects

Anyone listen to it yet?

It was interesting.
Made me feel drowsy and comfortably relaxed, then left me there.

Yeah, didnt seem to work on me

I felt sleepy and comfy but nothing really happened

Definitely a good sign, sounds like you went under, but you didn't wake up fully at the end? still feeling out of it?

Damn, do you feel any different now, or during it?

Yeah, maybe some cold outside air will do me good.

hmmm I felt pretty relaxed during, but thats probably cos I had my eyes closed and I have a bad hangover lol

It definitely affects everyone differently, so far one who felt nothing, one who felt sleepy, and another who's still shaking the trance off.

Yeah go outside and take a few deep breaths, by the time you come back in you'll probably be feeling better already.

Haha yeah it could be that, you might have been able to go into a light trance, but since you're already a bit out of it who knows lol.

bumping

Yeah, feeling better now. What a trip though.

Glad to hear, you seem to be an excellent subject for hypnosis, you ever do anything like this before? sounds like yo had a trip.

I haven't, first time. Made me almost fall asleep I think.

You definitely went deep under then, I'd normally try out a trigger phrase on you but I don't want you to have to spend 10 minutes waking up. You lucky bastard, erotic hypnosis is viable to you now.

Sounds kinky. I like it.

r/gonewildaudio with the hypno tags, if those work half as well as mine then you're in for a ride. I've tried before but I'm too analytical of it, I think a live person would work better for me, so yeah, lucky bastard lol

Bamp

one last bump for anyone that might be trying or wants to try, add me up if you're into it

here's an ass

This is pretty good, it's hard to find some good audios without a price-tag.
Been listening to some vivehypnosis ones recently.

Thanks man, glad you like it. What kind of sessions do they usually put out?

>it's hard to find some good audios without a price-tag
Yeah people that put out content are pretty shameless about making money.

Feeling relaxed, heavy and a bit like that asmr feeling, but I find the hypnosis thing a bit erotic so I sometimes get a little distracted

Damn that was fucking nuts, at a certain point I started seeing all white besides the point I was watching and wtf that some relax, too bad it stopped whiteout warning

I see ASMR and hypnosis mixed together pretty often so I'm not surprised, glad to see it works for people though.

Yeah it's hard to sound hypnotic without being erotic, unless you mean you have a bit of a kink for hypnosis.

Damn man sounds like you went on a journey, sounds like a nice experience, when you say it stopped without warning, do you mean the recording or the feeling? because you might have forgotten a bit of it if you're just suddenly done and awake.

Heading out for 10 minutes, if you're planning to try it out then make a post here to bump the thread first, or just add me

damn that was pretty good. I have an essay due tomorrow and i was sleepy as hell now i feel actually awake damn. Good work dude.

I meant the recording, it probably didn't load entirely but oh well.. I think im gonna try it again tho, that was pretty fucking awesome

That's awesome haha glad I could help.

Yeah I think that was the case, you definitely should try it again, it'll work even better for you if it finishes

The back ground white noise was a little distracting at first but otherwise I feel very relaxed. Ever thought of recording some sort of work out motivation?

Yeah my mic is definitely not suited for hypnosis, this was about as tolerable as I could get it. Nice to see it relaxed you though.

I've always had the thought in the back of my head of making some files with actual purpose, I just wasn't sure what everyone would want from me. You think workout motivation would be the biggest demand?

This were decent mate, left me rather relaxed tbh. 10/10 would listen to more

I do have another file ready, haven't used it enough to be able to compare it to the first, but it's a different method, I wanted to see how a spiral works as a focus (considering there are a million vids on youtube using them)

Interested at all, you seem to be a good subject?

I'd be quite interested, if you've got a link or something that'd be great. Would probably have to give feedback another time. Like the sound of a spiral though

vocaroo.com/i/s1jxXCF0sUCo

No problem if you can't give feedback, just glad people are into this

Also you need to look up a spiral to stare at, gifs or videos over 10 mins work fine

bump for interest

Im the hungover user. This one worked much better on me

Interesting, is there anything you noticed in particular working better? Or did it just in general have more of an effect?

Also how was the spiral compared to a random picked out spot to focus on, easier or harder?

I ended up much more relaxed, and the part about walking down the steps really made it more effective as well I think.
Staring at the spiral made my eyes unfocus so I assume it helped me relax

That's awesome, I really like the staircase part as well, I think I'll use it in my next one, the spirals seems to help too, brings on that tunnel vision easier and makes the eyes tired.

Thanks for the feedback man, this one isn't really tested so it really helps

bum for interest

Before I try this can someone tell me what it's trying to hypnotize you to do

just look at ass

It's just the hypnosis part, the section where you'd normally start to give out suggestions I just skip.

The only thing I added to this was that it would become easier to get hypnotized every time you attempt it.

>shifts in seat

That's right just stare at it, feel it take over your vision, you cannot look away, you love looking at asses, say it with me user

post some sexy hypno

You can just skip through it to check, you won't wake up tied up in my basement don't worry

holllyyy cow im stuck in time!!!

please? i want your voice so bad please

lol add me

i wonder if theres any girls reading this

at least one is

your right im undercover

Works like a charm

now i want some tiitttties! its all flashing between my eyes !

That's right it's all you can see 2 big beautiful orbs drawing your attention, you can almost see a hypnotic spiral drawing you right in to the center, right to the nips, it makes you veeeeeery horny, you can't help but obey

getting woken up and taken back down over and over was really intense...

...but i liked it. and your voice sounds so sexy every time you say 'good'

Yeah that part is called fractionation and it's pretty effective for deepening a trance.

Glad you like my voice user ;) why don't you try the other file I posted with the spiral

I've never found a video for it before but the binaural "fat burning" audio files are expanding and people listen to those.

Something to keep in mind then, might be a niche market waiting to be tapped, I mean really it would be an hour or less of work, then you just sell the recording online and the money would just come on it's own. Well depending on a lot of factors at least.

Hello ^•^

fuck ):
you gave me a hypnosis fetish.

bad user.

....more?

You're welcome user I think you're going to like this one

hypnohub.net/post
All the hypno r34 you could want.

Disney must have known what they were doing when they made the jungle book. I refuse to believe it wasn't intended to be a fetish inducing scene

Maybe it's just me being high but that was great OP. Will definitely listen to again.

It might have helped you focus more who knows, glad you liked it, enjoy the future listens

....you and religion guy are definitely my favorites now

Idk why hypnosis is so seductive

Fetishes will do that haha

I love how he's slowly gaining fame lol

whose "religion guy?"

he always posts in the fetish threads and you know it's him because he seems to be the only one who gets off to religion. It's more specific than that but he always ends up being the only guy into it and everyone remembers him because of that.

hes an user who has a specific fetish for an ordained religion where only women can become priests, and men and boys can only serve as minor roles in clergy.

hes really cute and posts images of priestesses that he wants to submit to

bumping a decent thread for once

Source?

Start a fetish thread, you'll probably see him post, he always throws up the same picture so it's easy to spot

every time there's a thread that says "post your fetish" he'll come by

bump

last bump from me, anyone else that wants to try this just add me, my info is further up as well as my files.

Been a great thread, I'll post again one day for sure.

and seriously, add me haha