Why are so many cute girls interested in weeb cosplay shit?

why are so many cute girls interested in weeb cosplay shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ohmygumiho.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up and post more swimsuits

why not just post nude girls?

because this
streamboobs.com

These look attractive to you? They're photoshopped to shit.

Who cares ?

You? I don't particularly tbh, I'm just bored.

Because women are attention whores.

>be cute
>make some half decent cosplays
>make a shit ton of money out of beta weebs wanting to believe their waifu is real

It's not that hard to understand

People don't take pictures of the ugly ones.

Confirmation bias.

I dont, i m a simple man tbh,photoshop or not doesn't affect attractiveness. I m pretty bored too, what are you up to anons ?

Not entirely true. Have you seen the fat Misty cosplay?

Yeah. I know a cute chick who cosplays exclusively as male characters and she makes money off it.

Then surely the OP should say "why are so many girls into weeb shit"

Hivemind ?
Also here's source for people too lazy for reverse search ohmygumiho.deviantart.com/

I'm a guy, but just a little makeup or photoshop affects my attractiveness a lot. Good bone structure, horrible skin.

Too look even more cute or scam desperate, fat neets

would seem. Was strange seeing my post with different words.

post some actual cute girls
>pic releated

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

First time this happens to me too kek

She is dating an ugly beta roach now, who cares.

I think I might be the only one in the world who likes black bullet. Why so much hate around it ?

because there are people in the world who like things you may not. get over it faggot

yup

No idea. Maybe because it felt rushed. Maybe because the ending wasn't really an ending. Who knows. The lolis are all fuckable and cute.

I think it needed a season 2 to end all the sidestories and to end the whole show correctly.

If you read the light novels you wouldn't want a season 2. Trust me.

Yeah, i should do this. Already bought the manga just to "help" the creators, but it's even more rushed than the anime. The art is pretty cool though.

I just want more Enju and Tina.

If only we could have more...

I know. But that's how anime works. Just a way of advertising a popular manga, LN, or VN.

>when cosplayers only cosplay the main caracter even though she's almost never best girl

Yeah that's true. Same goes for NGNL, where is s2 ffs. I know there's the LN too, but i dont have the time to read. I cant even watch new things, last anime i watched was like 8 months ago, fml
Also this girl is 22, damn she's older than me kek check fb /joyceporing (wont let me post her page wtf)

I have more pictures of her but they are too large for Sup Forums. NGNL was just a clusterfuck. The anime crammed to much into it and the LN has had a series of "events" surrounding it. There is a film coming about but it takes place after some time from the anime. Didn't care enough for it to invest too much time reading the LN.