Hey guys I need some help here, so this is the girl I'm dating right, and I really think I messed up...

Hey guys I need some help here, so this is the girl I'm dating right, and I really think I messed up, so last night "new years eve" she was grounded and I didn't have a new years kiss, and my one friend "a guy" is bi and I just happen to be too, so of course I kissed him and, my gf hearing that she isn't sure how to react, like if I did that with a girl it was cheating but since I did it with a guy it's semi ok, and she isn't furious with me but there's something wrong. All and all I need more ears on and more opinions, I'll send something else if you all help me, thanks.
Sup Forums

Suck his dick your fucked now Boi looks like u gotta go all the way with him.

Tell her to dump you or get the fuck over herself. Its just banter

She must be disgusted with kissing you and rethinking if you should not date a real man.

She must be disgusted with kissing you and rethinking if you should not date a real man.

its over, she'll never look at you the same after turning out to be gay.

No such thing as bi
You're a homo
There's no shame in being a degenerate these days
Come out, and suck a world of cocks

Post her nudes fag

You cheated faggot.

There is no such thing as bi

godfuckingdamit MODS
ban this underage pieceofshit already
get the fuck out of here you faggot

>she was grounded
>semi-ok to be unfaithful regardless of participating gender
Your GF is a semi-cuck. You cheated on her. Period.

Not judging.

>no such thing as bi

Um yeah there is. It's called having the best of both worlds

>Comfiness of a girl
>Best BJs from a guy

It's fucking gay and don't enable

>Comfiness of a girl
>Best BJs from a guy

yeah, that's called being gay.
friends with girls, but you get sex from dudes. Congratulations, your a faggot.

>Kissing another person regardless of gender while having a girlfriend
>Its okay cause we were both guys
Are you fucking retarded? Of course shes going to be mad.

Faggot sick faggot, she's gonna hate that you're sick degenerate faggot

Suck his dick... See if you like it.

you should kys for being a fag

>implying that I don't have sex with girls
>implying out of 70 sexual partners, 60 weren't girl

Bible Belt faggot detected.

That's what I'd do... In fact no homo but, I'm semi-hard thinking about it.

I'm in PA if you want to suck each other.

>implying that of the 10 dudes that you had sex with, not one of them did you end up on the bitch end.
face it, your a faggot that loves other dudes cocks. there is no cure for you, you must an hero

If you're implying if I bottomed, I didn't.

Still, I am ok with my sexuality. You on the other hand dislike us so much for what reason?

I am comfortable with my sexuality and would like to suck you.

Oh so your the worst type of faggot. There is already a line about people like you. Your the type of person that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. Your either a faggot, or a piece of shit faggot.

The reason I don't like faggots in general is because the main premise your life style choices is because you get so much pleasure out of sex, regardless of who it is with. Just some selfish little prick that only cares about satisfying your own sexual needs. Same can easily be said about heterosexuals who just use sex as a way to satisfy their own needs.

must be awesome to be 10 years old still

First reply in this thread. Are you alright user?

where in PA I am in NJ next to philly

Faggot

I'm near pgh

yeah, just letting him know why exactly I dislike homosexuals. Its unfortunate, but its a lot easier to pick out someone that just uses sex like an animal when they are homosexual. With heterosexual relationships, you have to be well acquainted with the person before they normally open up their sexual views to you. My own personal belief is that as long as people (homo and hetero alike) have that view on sexuality, then society will never truly progress into something exceptionally great.

what the fuck is a new year's kiss. if this isn't a bait post then you fucked up cuz you couldn't wait a little. it's still cheating. you and her probably can go for a while pretending it's alright. but if you don't fix this asap you and her are done. you need to apologize and grovel if you truly care about her. if not then move on dump her and go after the guy you kissed.

Let the dude nut on your face, then apologize to her saying you know how see feels. Also be sure to say how degrading it is and you'll never do it again.

Op here, thanks for all the help guys, a little for you all, and one more for good luck

Op here also for the help

Wat?

Op here once more, thanks so much for all this it really did help and its not bait, everything from telling me to be gay for the one kid to apologizing to just break up with her, thanks guys I know youll always be here when I need you most

dump her and devote that energy to something productive.

Bruh, these peeps are trolling. Drop the bait.

You know bi is a thing, you don't need to argue it with retards.

give me her kik

lotsoffunforyou

OP, best thing to do is to talk to her about it. Sit down and discuss it like a mature couple.

It's the only way you can both reach an understanding of the situation and know where to go from there, at least if you value this girl at all.

seriously dude, bi is an excuse that people use to justify getting sexual pleasure from whatever gender they want. Still doesn't change the fact that they are awful human being, more akin to an animal than that of a cognitively aware person.

Hey thanks I was planning on doing that but I didn't know if I she would want to talk that much about it

She might not want to talk about it initially, but if it's bothering her then it'd be good to sit down and hash it out. If it's clearly an issue for her, don't drop it if she tries to prevent discussion, because then it's definitely something she's bothered by and might eat away at her, and that can lead to some rocky shit in the relationship.

If you like cock, you like cock. If you like pussy, you like pussy. If you can establish meaningful relationships that you enjoy with girls, you're hetero. If you can establish meaningful relationships with guys, you're gay. If you can establish meaningful relationships with both, you're bi.

Sure, if you're just looking to fuck anyone and anything, you're just a goddamned whore who might need some therapeutic help, but it's entirely possible to not care about gender when being attracted to, and wanting to settle down with, someone.