Name one good reason why people dont live in the objectively best country of the world, the netherlands

name one good reason why people dont live in the objectively best country of the world, the netherlands

Some people don't like to live with niggers

Shitty food, smells like piss, no good beer, shitty language

Netherlands is very nice, indeed, but I consider it more of an autonomous German provice.

this

>slavs hate niggers
>niggers hate niggers

hmm

I'm 5'9"

>living in one of these cities
>downgrading to weed lmao muslim shithole

Maybe because you would cease to be one of the best countries on earth if we all decide to life with you?

I can't even afford to move state, let alone all the way to the Netherlands. So I guess my good reason is cost and distance.

>Helsinki
Literally what?

Nice to meet you, 5'9".

it's hard to obtain Eu visa/citizenship here

What's your hdi again?

Reposted on r/dadjokes! Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

>a nigger who lives with niggers doesn't realize it
You are truly a nigger

Maybe one day I'll visit for a month, pretending to be Indonesian just for attention. I am always fascinated with the bicycle culture and infrastructure built for them over there and would love to experience going everywhere on bike. Must be comfy.

0.922, but that's not what the objectively best is based on

I live with niggers and with slavs, so I know they're literally equivalent, both shit

Because you're full
Please tell me you're in Calgary

You know what's really a joke?
Sudan.

Judging by Sup Forums everyone there would shout at me about centuries old naval battles

>pretending to be Indonesian
Don't act like you guys don't all look exactly the same.

Dutch women are probably the best looking in the world but also most degenerate

yes (no)

>implying anybody could tell you apart
arr rook the same

Because i live in Norway

Where did I said we didn't look the same? Dutch are more interested with Indonesian because they're their former colony. Why do I even have to spell this out

I'm too short to live there without getting publicly humiliated. I'll stay here surrounded by Mexicans

Are you still butthurt from earlier? Don't start WW3 over it.

The dutch

Its nice here. This place is better than 98% of all places in the world. But I would love to life in Australia or Denmark someday.