How many more people have to die for the west to understand that Islam is a problem

How many more people have to die for the west to understand that Islam is a problem.

I agree with you and I know Sup Forums allows anything but this will get much better input and discussion on Sup Forums

'bout three fiddy.

>How many more people have to die for the west to understand that religion is a problem.
FTFY. Islam is just the most convenient scapegoat these days.

How many more idiots have to realize that muslims arent why you dont have a girlfriend

Stop blaming your sorry life problems on others

Also, happy New Year

this comic is dumb. Has this scenario ever even happened?

>scapegoat
I'm not saying that religion doesn't suck but you can't honestly believe that Islam has just randomly been chosen for a scapegoat. It is objectively the most violent modern religion right now. Yes other religions have done equally terrible things in the past, but they are the ones doing it NOW.

>this will be a much louder echo chamber on Sup Forums

>How many people have to die
>The West

You answered your own question OP.

>but they are the ones doing it NOW.

you got the president of the Philipeans throwing people off planes, and murdering millions

You have literally all of S America shooting each other.

Brazil is a Murder capital (Christian as fuck btw)

America has been bombing the wrong countries for 10+ years.

American cops kill more UNARMED WHITE AMERICANS than muslims ever could

Violence is everywhere, you just turn a blind eye to what you are used to

"muslim" here and i actually agree AMA ill give you the no bullshit answers

Yeah all the islamic countries are tolerant awesome places to live.

>American cops kill more UNARMED WHITE AMERICANS than muslims ever could

Islam is not the problem, it's your lack of acceptance of the truth that is a problem.

What truth is that?

mekka is beatiful
here in usa its boring

That Allah has given you a path for life, and that the message of His holy prophet PBUH shows you how to live a good life

That is a genuinely nice comment. What I'm concerned about is what his followers do when others refuse this message.

Does a good life include violent attacks on non believers?

Muslim here. It really isn't.

You completely missed the message. All you could manage that, retard. Congrats.

I do nothing but weep.

You confuse political elements who use Islam for their own ends. Sadly it obscures the truth from you. That is why I weep.

muslim here it really is

Muslim here again. It really isn't.

(You) is disabled xd

reasons? I'd honestly like to hear justification for both.

No, it does not. Those people will spend eternity with the great Satan. You have an opportunity to avoid the same fate by embracing Islam

I'm getting mine.

Disable Sup Forums x

Pretty much what said.

A lot.

But people are slowly starting to come around. Things have gotten so bad that it's becoming almost impossible for liberals to defend it.

Some will undoubtedly attack you for your lack of beliefs, and the Western media will tell you that this is the true face of Islam. What they won't tell you is that the terrorists are consistently condemned by Muslim scholars. That the attackers are acting counter to the words of of the Prophets, that's plural because everyone opposed indiscriminate attacks.

Islam is not the enemy, your media is.

The problem here isn't Islam, the problem is the regressive left, and they'll always find something to bitch about.