Sjw hate thread

sjw hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_weh9B3W4PQ&t=40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how cute, the new girl started a new thread and thinks she can bump her own thread.

we having fun yet?

kek

Didn't want to leave you hanging. The thread died before you could see what a thread looks like. I want you to see what Sup Forums is like before school starts again.

Generally on Sup Forums a thread doesn't take off until it has a few pictures. And on other boards, OP is a fag primatial for not sharing more.

>she can bump her own thread.
Do you really not know how this shit works?

We all knew this would come some day.

This thread is LITERALLY ASSUMING the non Newtonian fluid

>new girl
>she
Did you just assume my gender?

>op starts a thread

>samefags by replying negative replies to her own posts

>gets called out because you CAN CLEARLY FUCKING SEE THE POSTERS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN.

but hey, i guess i still don't know how it works.

>if the light turns red after you pass it, its still rape.

there she is again.

talk about butthurt

Wait, you can rape someone by NOT sticking your dick inside of them?

This is satire right? Like really well written satire?

Do you even in what gender rape is

Anything is possible if your liberal enough.

nice

You can rape someone by having a dick

Duh. Rape is "anything feminists don't like", remember?

You can't rape non gender

Having a dick is rape.

alright.

"original sin"

We've gone full circle. SJW = repressive Catholicism. Liberal has become reactionary conservative.

spodermung! Slav me!

honestly thought this was going to be a spiderman meme.

But men can get raped walking down side walks too?

did this work? i mean it should really be covered, the bottom will get cooked but the cheese and shit wont really melt. looks good though

was topped with already cooked meat, just put on the smoker to bring up to temp and add smoke flavor, was cheesed right before it came off.

interesting, i would never think cooking a pizza on an outdoor grill like that uncovered would work very well. And yea you shouldnt really ever have raw meat on a pizza, that's just dangerous.

i love these pictures keep it up

From the looks on those fatties faces I thought that was liquid Cheetos being sprayed.

no, but men secretly want it to happen :P

Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin? What did you have in the steam bowl?

>superfat
It identifies as superfat. Somehow of all the self labels, no one is going to argue with this one.

Her comics got better

what is this user?

looks like shitty meatloaf

bacon explosion!

youtube.com/watch?v=_weh9B3W4PQ&t=40s

just water in the bowl, full of grease in that pic.

Am I missing something here? Why would you give someone shit for bumping a thread they started

this
seeenjoy.

but what's the white stuff in the middle? really that's my question

Sweet. I like to put various fruits, juices, whiskys, and honey in my bowl. Typically I only smoke butts so I smear yellow or Dijon mustard, honey, and brown sugar on mine. I have that same smoker btw. Love it.

>her

well who would disagree with this one... just post the funny ones that are self-contradictory please.

op can not bump her own thread, it does not work like that. there is a faq ya know.

I recognize that boner!

I remember back in 2013, before Obergefell, when trans activists were arguing like hell that you would never see trans kids, that being trans was a long decision, that it would never harm people before puberty

And now look at where we are -- if you don't let your 8 year old wear drag and prance around as a little twink for niggers, you're problematic

>irecognizethatbulge.jpg

this one is special to me. it was the first time i got introduced to th sjw's and their peculiar mindset of victim mentality, wishful thinking & warped sense of justice.

I get what the pedo was attempting here but it's all fucked out.
What the fuck does the garden have to do with the rest of the cool story? It only confuses things later when the pedo uses the German "kinder" for child which in English is only used for kindergarden, going back to garden. Like the pedo was just free form thinking and then cobbled it together as if word association is an argument.

Finally, the pedo fucked it all up because gender isn't about attraction, it's self identification. If you're kindergendered, you're just psychologically gendered as a child, so you're basically androgynous, and about as far from sexual as one can get. The pedo should have said "kinder sexual" or more appropriately, pedo-sexual, or pedophile, a term that already exists.

That's not what kindergender is

Kindergender means you are a child and biologically, psychologically cannot 'grow up'. You can't. Your body grows but mentally and emotionally you stay the same.

The problem is that you stay attracted to children. Pedophilia is an aspect of kindergender, not a replacement. If you're kindergender, you wear diapers and are attracted to children. Because that's who you are.

why do people scribble out names

can someone repeat the experiment 200 times with random and not selected for television people so we get proper experiment?

Boi nobody wants your ugly ass

But if you start a thread you have to bump with some material. You can't just start an sjw thread and not contribute.

But he thinks he is still a kid

So are you accusing OP of posting positive replies or negative replies? Or are you accusing the person accusing OP of posting positive replies is actually OP? And if the person accusing OP of posting positive replies is OP, then who is the one posting positive replies?

And
>you CAN CLEARLY FUCKING SEE THE POSTERS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN

wat

No thread would get off the ground without the first few bumps. Everyone knows the first three posts on a thread are samefags.

i recognize that bulge

If you can't grow up then you shouldn't be feeling sexually attracted to anyone.

>you CAN CLEARLY FUCKING SEE THE POSTERS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN
Not that person but I think those four numbers at the bottom currently say 90 posts/ 42 images/ 35 posters/ 4 people currently in thread

maybe?

But children aren't attracted to each other. At least not beyond playfully. Adults, mostly pedophiles, introduce sexuality to children and impose it on them while claiming to see a reciprocation. While children are born with an inherent sexuality it develops and expresses in very predictable ways, none of them involving the kind of sexual expression that satisfies pedophiles.

Trips, I will not argue.

>4 people currently in thread
No, that's the page, 10+ = dead thread.

o i c
But that only brings up a host of new issues. Since the debate is about who is positively or negatively reacting to OP, not the actual number of people involved.

Should probably also be noted that it's not a real thing.

Yes. There are two groups of people who promote the pedophile argument in this context, those who want to discredit and mock SJW bullshit, and pedophiles who think this is actually their chance at some legitimacy.

Implying all other gendershits are real people are just looking for attention

>That fucking bulge at the end

> YOU WOULDN'T RAPE A CAR