Left or right? Why? And wwyd?

Left or right? Why? And wwyd?

left is a little less fat

Both are slam pigs. Cum in them and get them pregnant.

titwank the right

and these?

Titwank... God that sounds stupid. But yes great tits.

Definitely right. Love short hair to pull on.

From behind.

wider choice. wwyd to who?

Mehhhh probably second to left.

nothing because i get nervous around women

the blonde one looks like golum. id put my dick between her eyes just to see if she could look at it or if it would disappear.

then id cum on her face

and do what?

5 all day, the first 2 are disgusting

Kek

Id love both but in bed probably left.

wwyd?

M...me too t...thanks! :)

Left: Stunning, looks like she can take a cock and knows what to do with one, 100% a swallower and would probably give out anal on first date. Definitely knows how to give a perfect sloppy blowjob.

Centre left: Absolute cutie who is probably my favourite, can tell she's only into missionary so would need to roughen her up a bit, doubt she's ever had an orgasm. Would love to make her tremble and squirt.

Centre right: Cute face, would love to cum on it.

Right: Doesn't look dirty at all, but I bet she loves slow deep fucking, probably from behind whilst cuddling. Definitely got the tightest pussy of the lot, would love to cum deep inside her.

Right. Mostly because I have a thing for sluts who look like they could kick my ass. I wouldn't let her, I'd shove my cock down her throat, but it's the thought that counts

Left looks like she'd be fun to fuck.

Right, missionary, looking into each other's eyes as I pump her full of cum.

Middle, let her ride and grind to her heart's content.

Definitely far left, doggy, a fistful of hair in my hand.

I get the feeling lefty trades on her looks and is actually a pretty dull lay. I'd make sure to spurt on her face because I know she'd hate it.

Which one, and wwyd?

Right looks more wholesome, but left looks more fun. I'm going with left.

Forgot wwyd. I'd hit it from behond and pull on her hair, finishing all over her back.

Hmm, left's not really doing anything for me. At least right has a nice big pair of tits, so she could give me a good soapy titwank in the shower before I fuck her on the floor.

Take your pick, and wwyd?

i think right would be timid but would be scared of not impressing. she'd do exactly what shes told.

pussy fuck while i play with her erect nipples. cum on her tits

Right all day long. I'd videotape her sucking my dick and cumming all over her face.

Left. Choker means kinky.

right gives a whoreish and sloppy blowjob. cum all over her mouth chin and tits

DAILY REMINDER WWYD THREADS ARE CANCER

Both ate wearing one. Dated right, fooled around with left.

Middle looks like she has an inner freak. But also very clingy.

Right
Would Put that slut in Ropes and Blindfolds. Rape the hell out of all the holes for days and then dispose her Cum filled body in the woods

which one and why /b and I'll give you more

Left. She'd give me a public bj on a bus or train.

second from Right
she looks like that girl if she is drunk enough she will blow cocks like a champ

middle b/c i like guys

Right, I wouldn't even wait to get undressed. Just set her against the edge of a table or against the wall and pull her panties out of the way, fuck her hard and fast with her legs wrapped around me.

Left, she probably likes to tease, giggles while she talks dirty, but is a hot little moaner once I'm inside her.

Middle is probably the dirtiest of the three, and dirty's what I'd look for after a few drinks, someone with few inhibitions. Fuck her from behind, and then finish in her mouth.

Right, I'd expect a long, sloppy blowjob, then let her get on top and ride me, spanking her ass, pinching her nipples as she same.

Second from right. She seems most normal and straitlaced, but I'm sure there's a naughty freak in there waiting to come out.

Right. Take her out into the woods, find a little place where we can set up camp, strip down, and take her hard and mean, letting her scream and moan however loudly she likes.

Who and what would you do, Sup Forums?

her name is megan - keep going

name's Manon - french exchange student

her name is Megan - what do you like about her?

Wwyd to her?

left. I'd slip her tits out of her top and lay her down and fuck her right there on the beach not caring who saw.

Nice

Like I said, she seems quite vanilla, but I imagine if she was comfortable or horny enough, she'd let you in on all her little kinks, like wanting to be choked or spanked, or having a thing for playing dress-up and bondage.

Oh for sure

She's a great fuck

let's hear what her secrets and kinks are

lord. Cannot even pick. Both at the same time don't care what it takes

Left. I'd grab her pigtails and rail her hard until I came deep inside her

Megan seems that kind of girl that thinks she is one of the "good girls" going to the Church every Sunday, maybe in some fund raising organisations/ NGO / Charity
While her repressed Sluttiness is Chasing her she thinks she doesn't get the attention she deserves, she craves the attention of a bad guy something she can think she "Saves" him while her tight pussy is Rammed and used by him
She will accept beatings because he is too "Emotionally scared "

Wwyd to my girl

what would you do to megan? and what would she say?

Left would Pound her tight little ass so hard while Right will watch

choose one & tell why

2's lips around my cock would make for a good day

Kill her with fire before she laid eggs

left or right? wwyd?

L or R

She will be Vanilla at first but then you start introducing her into drugs and she will dig it she will get Kinkier by the day from Ropes to Choking to full on Sensory deprivation while she knows her bad boy is selling her out for the next shot

RIGHT! She is perfect, that's why.

her stance on pro-life will change when the first unwanted baby will crawl in her body while not knowing the real Father

Right, she looks like she's got a little experience, but not much. Definitely willing to try and please.

Left. She's already got something on I can use to choke her and drag her about.

Left, she's a naughty little girl who I'll spank until her ass is red, then kiss it better.

Left, would impregnate and fuck all the way up into the third trimester.

Left, dem hips are begging to be held as I fuck her from behind.

Left, let her suck my cock as she stared up at me with big, innocent eyes, then grab her and fuck her throat until I cum.

Second from left looks like my gf so I would hope she too is into being spanked and dirty phone sex.

Left, has an air of not being too sexually experienced, and that idea of training her to be a naughty little slut turns me on.

Left, hot little curves that I'd explore with my hands and tongue before kneeling between her legs and fucking her slowly.

Left, ramming her hard with her legs over my shoulders, then pulling out to cum on her tits and stomach.

Definitely right, eye to eye so i can watch her expression when she realises I came inside her unprotected pussy.

Right, taking my time, slow and tender but leaving her on edge until she begs me to let her cum.

Right, sucking on those big tits as I slam into her cunt until it's red raw.

Take your pick and tell me, wwyd?

how would she act all drugged up? what would her face look like?

how many fathers will she have to guess from? and why/how?

Right. I'd love to fuck her in the ass while she moaned.

Right. She's perfectly pudgy and is desperate for my seed inside her. I can tell by the whorish look in her eyes.

I want to eat candies with right
specifically jelly beans

Left, fuck her once, enjoy what I can of her, then never call her again. I doubt she'd mind.

Right feels like the naughtier of the pair, the kind of girl who'll go down on me in a public place.

Right, doggy style, pinching her nipples from time to time until I slam home and spray a load inside her.

Left. Right probably gets a lot of attention, so left, who's cute in her own way, will try extra hard to please.

Right. That's exactly the position I'd want her to take before I jerk off over her face.

Right. I'm liking those tits, would happily slap them around while we fucked.

Here's plenty to choose from.

Good choice user. Bonus pic of R for you.

For yours I'm generally more of a brunette kinda guy but that blonde on the left looks like she's a lot of fun in bed.

same question as OP

Left her face changed mah life

meant on the right. still recovering from last night lol

Agreed

left because she probably fucks on the first date

Left
2nd on the right
EZ right
Luigi

why and wwyd?

my gf and her sister, left or right?