Ask an oldfag originally jaded to life itself seriously considering feminism after my first semester at college anything

Ask an oldfag originally jaded to life itself seriously considering feminism after my first semester at college anything

What are you, and when did you start seriously considering feminism?

>thinking being a feminist makes you interesting and special
You're on the right track

>indoctrination for 500 hundred, Alex

I'm pretty sure we go to college to advance us in life not hold us back 100+ years.

you're a liberal arts major, aren't you buddy?

You need gender

Just watch out bud. Part of the feminism being thrown out there is plain stupid, and the fact the way to teach it to men is making them consider everything around plausible sexism against women just makes it kind of a religion.

+Some things that are considered unethical are valid in relations with ppl you trust.

TL;DR Is it sexist to spank your gf while having sex?

So when did you first want to swallow cock?

Are you talking about feminism or egalitarianism?
The latter makes sense, the former is a form of fascism.

I'm a white straight male so not typical

Nah, math

As long as she gives consent

>consent

beta fag detected

>oldfag
>first semester at college

Get the fuck out of here you goddamn newfag

Complete protesting emotional rebellion to systematic rape culture feminism
I used to hate these people but I took a women's study course and met some really good people that will open your mind

Nah man. Started college late

Oh Brett... don't do this to yourself...

Oh, so you're just an idiot then.
Carry on.

My name is Tristan
I don't know man it really feels like a calling
Read some blogs and they'll help with enlightenment

>Sup Forums

how did you not quickly put that together?

Last semester got all A's in courses including math and physics so no.

You should probably read some actual studies on gender discrimination, it sounds like you just parrot what you've been told

Feminism is just people asking for dominance or prevalence because you're willing to give them pity. If you are willing to have mercy or give them pity, then it means you value something of theirs and you can be sure they'll look to managing a manipulation based off of that.

I don't know who could be drawn to that except for women, based on the name, and pathetic people or other kinds of people looking to take advantage of an easy affiliation. Also, people that do not want to be challenged and want to hide amongst the others as they respond to challenges for you.

It's rather lazy and more like admitting you have no personality and mostly faults.

Well aren't you doing the same?
My information is from REAL people and their stories.