What muslims think of ISIS? Srsly, No memes

What muslims think of ISIS? Srsly, No memes.

Your typical, everyday Sunnis.

Ask in /mena/. You will only got memesters and falseflagers here

hope they succeed

mashallah

This tbqhwy
>tfw will never fight with them
İnsallah i will when I can arrive there

Man dating a syrian girl here, she told me its kind of a touchy topic between most muslims but they seem to hate Islamic extremists mostly for making non radicals look bad.

They are the good guys

>she told me its kind of a touchy topic between most muslims
so there are many muslims who support isis?

After the quagmire the US created in Iraq post-invasion, many believe that ISIS is the only line of defence against Iranian-backed Shiite militias who have been as brutal (but more covert) as ISIS has with regard to civilian massacres.

This is not my view, this is what I've heard from others.

well, i guess beeing constantly bombed by drones can kinda turn you radical

>Shias are bad meme

Hows Amsterdam Mona?

Muslim here. They are OVER doing some of the rules of Shariaa. We have some hududs, ok? they are punishments sucha s beheading. They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances. Those ISIS members are doing hudods horribally wrong and are just staining the general image of Islam.

>constantly being bombed by drones justifies sexual slavery, using children as suicide bombers, and burning fellow Muslims alive
seems like they deserved those drone strikes

Thanks. Too many edgy memesters ITT.

thx

>They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances.

They're Sunnis anyway, thus they aren't even muslims to begin with.

I imagine sunnies like them because the btfo shia, but I don't know.

its almost like violence breeds violence

that's just your opinion. But sunnis are the most whom follow the Quran and sunnah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>btfo shia

They are currently getting their shit kicked in AFAIK

I think the Saudi Arabia flag is a very rare sighting in Sup Forums LOL. IM THE DANKEST MFER IN SAUDI ARABIA, WHOO.

sorry

>my 4-year-old daughter was killed by an American drone
>"better send my 6-year-old son to blow himself up in a Baghdad market!"
ah yes, well-reasoned indeed

Well of course they are the most. Comiting genocide and persecuting the true muslims since the day the prophet (pbuh) died, will do that.

there is nothing wrong with beheading someone cleanly
it's just a application of death penalty

>well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances.

there are couple on /mena/
Lots of other mena flags are much rarer, like Iran, Oman, Yemen i never saw in my life.

More like "the people who tell us we are victims are right"

t. maximilien

Probably what has been parroted constantly, its only a small fraction, they make real muslims look bad, religion of peace, etc, etc. Those guys need a reformation.

If you're an American protestant, this is not the case. There is GOOD and there is EVIL. Violence against EVIL always and only has good consequences.
Not putting morality at the center of your reasoning in politics, law, diplomacy, war, everything, means that you're trying to destroy the monolithic structure of values that holds society together.

Because they genuinely think that society is held together by contingent values that need to be defended.

The Muslim Imam I talked to said that IS was a plot by Israel to discredit Muslims.

they are holy men in the eyes of Al-lāh
may he bless them

Sure, but that's irrelevant to the point.

we had one. It started in the early 1900's against colonialism. It led to Khomeinists, Salafists and extremism.

these reformers blamed the clergy of being to lax with the rules of Islam, and not fighting the imperial powers

we don't need reformation. We need a return to the old ways. When Islam was much more cultural, and not a daily obsesion.

we need to go back and look at the Quran and Hadiths for values not rules.

We need to look at the spiritual side of Islam once again. Not just at the legal part, trying to find rules and obligations.

Colonialism and the Western idea of how a ''state'' should be, gave birth to the Islamists.

>After the quagmire the US created in Iraq post-invasion, many believe that ISIS is the only line of defence against Iranian-backed Shiite militias who have been as brutal (but more covert) as ISIS has with regard to civilian massacres.

Yeah, and look where that went. Now even more Sunnis are dying, the Militias are even more powerful and we have endless war.

God, why are Sunnis so stupid?

If I had to choose between Zionists and ISIS to take control over my country I'd choose Zionists in a heart beat

Wait you're actually a Muslim in Romania?
How the hell did you end up there, I'm legit curious.

i'm a tourist.

I'm from Germany. No i'm not a refugee or a Turk. My parents came here in the 80's.

>Colonialism and the Western idea of how a ''state'' should be, gave birth to the Islamists.
Partly agree but the root lies how islam build itself. Compare to christianity, there are a lot of rules on the religion itself on statesmanship and how to engage in war/conquering people.

Of course christianity was and is use in the same way but jesus didn't spell out how to rule countries, how to engage in proper war, etc.

Islam became shit during the last few decades. That was their reformation. It was a mistake

Why are you in the west if you think islam and the western idea of a country can lead to problems?

not a mudslime but they are doing everything what quran says, ""mudslimes"" who criticsing isis are delusional faggots who never read quran and doing all the haram things all the time and then call themselves as "muslims", atleast mudslimes in isis are honest about islam.

being honest by coming to the villages and killing everyone who doesn't know verses. as honest as one can get

People act out of convenience.
They don't theorize their life on a blackboard before living it.

quran exactly order to kill or enslave anyone who doesn't obey islamic rules.

Yet Jews and Christians lived with Muhamad in the same city

and just like Christianity, the religion got ''mummified'', to use an expresion.

By the 19th century, Sharia law was simply a legal code, many of the more extreme aspects got were forgot. Imans were preaching of the soul, not of politics.

Sufism was very strong. Focusing on spirituality, on the soul. Not on laws.

Besides praying and fasting, Islam was an afterthought for the majority of the population. What did they knew of Sharia law? Don't steal, don't cause problems....etc

But then came the colonialists. And the rulers bent over and the clergy not used to mix in politics stood aside.

The only ones fighting and calling for action? The extremists. In response to the occupations they started a ''islamic revival'', long forgot laws and customs were enforced again.

Sharia was turned up to the extreme. A daily obsesion with Islam appeared and with following every word and every rule, to try and reafirm that ''muslim'' identity that was under attack.

I don't put all the blame on westerners. Our own Muslim rulers and clergy are to blame for a lot. But the Islamists are nothing but a creation to react to colonialism. They try to fit the old Islamic way of life, into the Western modern nation-state.

I just hate this idea of ''we need a reformation'', reformation leads to this. Just let religion ''mummify''.

yeah and muho beheaded all of them when he gets power. endgame of taqiyya.

Same as christianism.

what would you call other muslims in the world, then? are you on the side of those who are "true muslim" and killing non believers, or on the side of people, who just believe in their Allah and pray to him all day? that's the stupidest argument i've been hearing: "you're not a muslim, if you don't kill christians" Are you against reformation and muslim having their sharia states secular?

of course you don't even know what taqiyya is,
Muhammad was the leader in that city taqiyya and Muslims were the dominant group

learn what taqiyya is before sperging

i was born in the west. I didn't chose to be born here.

And i don't think that. I think the Islamists apeared as a reaction to colonialism and imperialism, helped by the inaction of the old clergy and weak rulers.

People shouldn't be forced into living a different lifestyle so fast, it leads to a counter-reaction.

Like it did in Iran. The Shah enforcing secularism and the American lifestyle, led to Iranians going full religious extremism.

Khomeini for example, by enforcing religious rule made the common Iranian 10 times more secular then the Shah ever did.

Because him enforcing a certain lifestyle, led to a counter-reaction.

Fuck off Shia and fuck some babys

he's not a Pope, though

it is not like you can't go back.

No no, one of the biggest leaders of them allowed to have sex with the leg pit of a baby

Go back were?

I was born in Frankfurt. I'l go back there after my I end my vacation here though.

Not a Catholic.

Say that to Chomenei

You seem to have pretty strong ideas about islam and you already said there will be conflict between the west and the religion, I just don't understand how you see yourself as a muslim yet still be in the west when you have those sort of beliefs.

at those times you could also have sex with 4 year girls. It's just that no one wants to rewrite that fucking book, while christians keep removing stuff.

Say what?

nah kys you sound cancerous af

That time was 40 years ago.

Are you really that uninformed about the sect you're belonging to?

who it was, then?
i mean, they have dancing crossdressing boys back in Afganistan, so nothing new to talk about here. I don't think that even their people ract well to stuff like that.

He doesnt think its inherrent i think. Everything comes down to the greed and incompetence of the ruling classes which shape societies and history.

>you already said there will be conflict between the west and the religion
I never said this, you ignore my entire posts

I gave a historical account on how Islamism and extremism rose.

Also there's no religious conflict, people simply followed the ideology that they believed fought for them.

As the rise of Pan-Arabism in the 50-60's shows. Sadly this died on the battlefield against Israel.

Also read my comment again, i never said the ''West'' and Islam are not compatible.

I said that enforcing a certain lifestyle leads to a counter-reaction.

If Muslims lived under totaliterean theocratic rule, they'll slowly become more secular and loose on religion. Like it's happening in Iran right now

my German brother is, as always, far more smart the the americans.

>I never said this, you ignore my entire posts
Maybe since this one stood out of me,

>Colonialism and the Western idea of how a ''state'' should be, gave birth to the Islamists.

There is a western idea of a state that is being practice in western states, since you say such idea give birth to islamists, how can a muslim living in europe live there in the first place?

ISLAM MUSLIMS SPOOKY ARABIC
PRAISE THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JEBUS KURAISTO

I meant it in a historical context. I didn't speak about the present.

The Islamists simply filled a gap. The idea of a Western state appeared in Muslim sociaties, but no one really knew what that truly implied.

The Islamists angared and the clergies inaction and the rulers bending to the colonial power, introduced the idea of political Islam.

It spread, because it was the only idea fighting the colonialists.

Pan-Arabism spread when it looked more sucesfull at fighting the colonialists, Nasser being very charismatic helped a lot.

But the idea failed, Israel beat pan-Arabism.
And '''secular'' dictatorships appeared.

These are the new ''colonialists'', thus people turn to the opposite of secularism to fight these dictators, the Islamists and to their ideology.

In Iran it's the other way around, the ''colonialists'' are the Islamists themselves right now, so to be against them people turn to the opposite: Secularism, a looser interpretation of religion...etc

won't you get lapidated for going on Sup Forums

i thought the saudi government monitored people's connections to gay sites

thatůs right, leaf, keked

Seems like it is happening right now without the colonial aspect of it in first/second generation muslims in europe. The conflict of western ideas in a western country and the void being filled mostly by islamist ideas. I'm just wondering since this is happening, how can a muslim even avoid islamist views when it is history repeating itself instead of being colonial powers but them living in europe and a clash if western ideas is causing the issue and why they aren't going to a muslim country if there is such a conflict in the first place.

I don't believe it's a clash of ideas honestly.

The people who comited the Paris attacks, were known to be petty criminals, drug users and there is footage with them in night clubs. I don't think it's scripture that atracted them to terorism.

I think there are more complex issues, and a multitude of them. Unemployment is a big one honestly.

Also this may sound a bit silly, but I think ISIS being all ''cool'' and ''hip'' in this moment, helps them recruiting.

Al-Qaida was pretty dead, when ISIS apeared. But ISIS getting so many victories so quickly, made them popular.

I say they'll die, just like pan-Arabism, after they get beaten everywhere.
Also please note that all my previous comments were about Islamists and Muslims, living in Muslim countries, not in Europe, so please look at them from that perspective.

>The people who comited the Paris attacks, were known to be petty criminals, drug users and there is footage with them in night clubs. I don't think it's scripture that atracted them to terorism.

These guys are criminals. Then they convert to Islam to "wash away their sins". One of the Paris suicdie bombers was a known party girls. They were not-practicing, but they were never atheists. They never rejected Islam or Islamic Culture. They get conned into converting and by playing on their guilt. They want to be "good Muslims. Any way you spin it, it always goes back to Pisslam.

They already have comitted violence so they have lower apprehension for carrying it out again.

The death penalty is fucking barbaric.

indeed, this is true.

The extremists promise them, an ''easy'' way out.

Also it gives them a brotherhood, a feeling of belonging that they might miss.

Also governments do really little about extemists in jail. The Nice attacker got in jail for beating his wife, and got out brainwashed and ready to kill people.

tell that to the americans.

>Also governments do really little about extemists in jail
Can't have a racist government.

No if anything they hate Isis for what they're doing to the Middle East but unfortunately they won't ever do anything about it, even if a family member is suspected of being a radical chances are they won't report it

>The only sensible comment on the subject of Terrorism is made by a fucking Saudi

this

Killing a man is not difficult.
Seeing Burgers complain about the inhumanity of regimes around this world makes me kek considering how they torture their prisoners to death.
A head shot, hanging using a big knot to break the neck or the guillotine is at least a painless and fast way to murder someone.
But using edgy drugs is the most disgusting and cowardly way to kill.

Says who?

Dont forget solitary confinement. Being locked up in a tiny,dark cell for decades.

>its almost like violence breeds violence
Based on a lot of the AQL guys and western recruits' backgrounds it's more like, "People with a history of violence choose a violent interpretation of a religion and use it against random people to supposedly avenge violence done to people they have no real connection with."

Face it these are mostly continually violent savages pretending that their behavior is holy. I'm sure most of the people who dealt with them as teenagers would tell you they were pieces of shit.

We need a White jihad tbqh lads

>The Muslim Imam I talked to said that IS was a plot by Israel to discredit Muslims.
Why are Muslims so fucking paranoid? Is started as Always Qaeda in the Iraq war but were kicked out for killing too many Muslims. Also, Muslims are perfectly capable of discrediting themselves, no one needs to help them.

It's like saying the U.S. is behind Venezuela's fucked economy and not their fucking retarded communist policies.

National action refer to themselves as white jihadists
One of them even attempted to behead a sikh doctor and left him severely injured

You realize the feds only occasionally use it and it varies by state. Most states that have it rarely use it and it has a long appeals process. Tbh why should we feed and shelter a serial killer who also tortured and ate people?

>They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances

the meme is that the shias are saints and the sunnis are violent you dip

It's great thank you

It isn't. Now kill yourself and enjoy the afterlife please.

The ones in Iraq are the good guys. The ones in Syria however can go fuck themselves.

>yeah and muho beheaded all of them when he gets power
Which is why among the few things he left after death, was a shield that he exchanged to a Jew against some money.
Open a History book once in your life instead of spouting memes, it won't hurt I promise.

They think it is their caliphate, and want to slaughter the infidels particulary you Buddhist Asians because you aren't the people of the book

t. muslim

>koreans
>buddhist