Secrets thread

Secrets thread

I can't stop posting the girl I fell for on Sup Forums. It makes me feel like shit, but I can't fucking stop posting her.

I don't even see her in that much of a sexual light either... So why the fuck do I do it?

I'm gay

Let's see her

im an abdl, and im walking around in a diaper and white tshirt as baby new years.

I posted her earlier today in a faces thread.

This is the only one I'm posting of her.

Man am I tired of seeing this girl posted in every thread

Gang banged a woman that worked at the university I studied at about 6 years ago. For a long time I felt regret but now I want to do it again

And I still don't know why I post her so much.

The first naked girl I was alone with was like 8 years old, I was like 10. She told me that she would sometimes put sunscreen up her vagina and it would sting. I didn't think anything of all the weird shit we did together until I was 16.

Looks familiar. Where from?

I'll tell you if you are right.

Used to spoon with my mom in her bed when my dad would leave for work. Spanked it many times to the pictures I found in their room of them having sex.

Well, I mean tell me where she looks familiar from and I'll confirm it.

I just don't wanna post her area on here

Fucked my ex gfs daughter (20yo) more than a few times. Daughter was into the idea of a 3way with her mom but I could never get it arranged. Both were great fucks but the daughter was better

I just wish there was a way I can get a final answer from her. So many mixed signals though

So, this girl and I agreed to get together over break with her saying "We can always give it a shot!"

Nothing concrete was set, so I brought it up again a few weeks later and sent her "I meant to ask if you want to do something next week. I'm free for Monday if that works for you."

She ended up replying with "I'm actually on duty mondays :/" Seems to kinda sound genuinely disappointed?

But I ended up asking her something along the lines of asking when she may be free. No reply

I ended up wishing her a "Happy Birthday :)" and she responded with a "Thank You!!"

We then went back and forth for a day or so. Last thing she said to me was "We went to the Cheesecake factory and my sisters and I left today for West Virginia" I then sent another message, and no reply after that. But she is out of state currently, so.... it could just be that.

Before that lack of response last week, she would reply to almost everything I would ask her. On more than one occasion we went back and forth the whole day just talking about shit.

It's kinda stuff like this that makes me think that she is interested but very shy.

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (Once she began to crack a smile)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>When I ask her to meet up, it seems like she wants to, but we never actually follow through with it. (She's even agreed to in advance)

Hmmm. Was the gf/mom into it as well?

I'm a pedophile

i like young girls

i am unemployed

i like smelly vaginas

I'm a pedo

We know.

>just wanna be the mom.

this thread sucks

Not really. I tried to bring it up once and get my ex talking about what a slut her daughter was. One night she was giving me a hand job while telling me how dirty she knew her daughter was. But after that she never really went with it again. But weird really but I enjoyed it kek

awww cute! wanna show off for us, cutie pie?

for real dog?

i like long haired men

you expect me to read all that shit?

i like hindu chicks

Sup Forums is boring these days

pretty much

I don't care honestly.

Just venting

She need to learn to swollow

I just spent the first day of the year with my entire extended family tripping balls on lsd. It was challenging.

some days all i eat is a box of Ferrero Rochers

I saw in a few dreams how I am going to die and who I was going to marry, I thought they were all just in my head until I saw the girl who I saw in my dream that is supposed to be my wife.

you are a samefag

i haven't left my room for 5 years

i can't sleep at night

Nice

i have tits

i like it up the arse

i like black cock

Any proper Cheese Pizza????

i have 0 friends

i hate 4ch

I secretly believe that the gov't compiles every bit of personal information about people based on their ISP subscription, social media, Sup Forums cookies, etc.

Like this thread could come and bite me in the ass later.

i am axesual

i am attracted to little girls

my favourite restaurant is Nando's

dudddde, you're a very weak maybe. You're either too beta or just no attractive enough. If she was into you she would make it happen. Move on.

i am from Ireland

I'm allergic to bullshit.
If I even see Trump out of the corner of my eye, I develop a rash.

I don't do CP Sorry
>just eyefuck fake drawings

>always check snapchat story of girl I fell for
>she's a state over and it's been a year and a half since she turned me down

Oh and I find necks stimulating, but not sexy. I see a nice one and I want to squeeze the life out of the girl.

We share the same fear....

> just drawings

Rest assured, no one thinks any different of you than if they were real photos. You just aren't in prison yet.

> found the 100th virgin in the thread

seriously, why should the government even care about everyone of us?

I'm permanently disqualified from military service/enlistment, because I washed out of the military twice before I even turned 20. I'm currently 27.

Oh get get that everyone sees CP and loli as the same thing

> But I'm not tuching kiddies or watching CP
> No prisonsex for me

Eh.... She legitimately has very few friends anyway. She's the type that treats her professors like long time friends.

I seriously only have seen her talk to two other people regularly.

She seriously just seems like the ultra anxious type. Given that in person we rarely say anything to each other, and when we do, nervousness can be heard in both of our voices.

I've watched cp and enjoyed it, got chap at the door.... still no prison time for me

I fantasise about being a child (im an 18f) and fingered and what not by adult males

> no prison for me
(Yet)

What made you want to watch CP and how gore was it?

bump

I wanted to watch it because I am aroused by naked children &I wanted to see a child getting fucked. I'll not do prison as I don't dl anymore, they can't retry me for previous crimes

or the past month or so i've been fantasizing sexually about my female housemate. i have this one particular photo of her saved on my computer where she looks so fucking hot and i fap to it constantly. i'm not really attracted to her irl and we don't get along that well right now but for some reason as a fantasy it just makes it so much hotter.

Was is not awful?
Like idk wasnt the child crying and shit, that doesnt sound hot

I was never explicitly turned down by mine.

Still in limbo, heavily leaning no.

On the somewhat sinister side, your online experience can be manipulated to direct your view points and opinions to fake news, social media, etc.

On the really scary side, you could be blackmailed or you or your family could "mysteriously" have trouble traveling, getting a loan, a job, banking troubles, etc. This happened in Iran not too long ago. You can very easily be financially and socially castrated if the gov't has the motivation to do so.

Even in countries like the US and the UK these days there is evidence of things like this happening, the US gov't has already been found abusing the no-fly list to limit the movement of bloggers and journalists critical of the status quo.

Wonder if they care I look at loli and pay my taxes

I've seen ones where the kid was crying but meh it adds to the excitement.

Seeing an adult cock slide in and out of a very small hole just really does it for me.

I would love to try it but won't and it could lead to prison time & as I said b4, I'm not doing prison time

Haha, what do you think these sick fufcks want to see? It's about power and control, not about getting their rocks off.

So does this even do anything for you?
> or has CP PErmaFucked you

You can bet there is evidence in a database somewhere of the images you post and the comments you make about them. Whether or not it will every be used against you is up in the air.

And it's not like she could have that high standards seeing as she's the only thin one, and the whitest looking in her family

Lolli does sweet fuck all for me, I am jaded from I have seen,but I still have a soft heart for kids.... oh and a hard cock too lol

Meh Ive got connects in the FBI and higher establishments and I keep my head down cause no trouble so ehh.

I have two felony adjudications on my juvenile record. Both were committed within a month of one another. I spent three weeks in non-secure detention, was given 100 hours of community service, and placed on probation for a year.

My parents were devastated. While I won't blame anyone for what I did, I am positive that severe bullying led me to dissociate from my emotions. I came about as close as a person can be to sociopathy without actually being a sociopath. Fucking stupid, honestly - I went from being a straight-A student to having to repeat several classes. Graduated with a sub-3.0 GPA, even though my ACT scores were good enough to have gotten me a full-ride scholarship to one of the best public schools in the country if my GPA had been better.

That was all about a decade. Completely turned my life around since. Although I do have my ups and downs with school, I've spent seven years volunteering. Right now is the first time since I was 17 that I haven't had a job.

Done lots of good stuff.

if this doesn't end in something remotely interesting or relevant
>whypost?

When my clothes are off, I'm naked.

When I was younger, my best friend and I kind of talked ourselves into sucking each others dicks. I was pretty nervous and told him to make sure and warn me before he came because I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, but when the time came, I was really turned on and I changed my mind. I don't really know why. He warned me when he was getting ready to cum but I just kept going. He told me a second time that if I didn't want him to cum in my mouth that I needed to stop now. But by that point, I wanted to know what it was like so I kept going. He put his hands on my head and sort of gently grabbed two handfuls of my hair. I felt his hips begin to move in rythm with me so that instead of me just blowing him, it was kind of like I was sucking him off while he fucked my mouth at the same time. He started saying 'fuck, fuck, fuck' and his breathing became really heavy. His cock, which was already rock hard, suddenly seemed to expand a little and become as hard as steel. His hips bucked and I'm thinking, "holy shit, I'm really gonna do this." I felt his cock began to spasm and I felt a light spray of something in my mouth which I guess was precum but I didn't know that at the time since we were both total virgins. I was just beginning to wonder if that was it when his cock spasmed a second time and he fucking exploded in my mouth. It actually kind of shocked me at how forcefully his cock sprayed that first load of semen into my mouth. I swallowed his first load and I didn't gross me out like I thought it would. It didn't really taste good or bad to me. He bucked and thrust into my mouth a second time and shot off another really big load which I also swallowed. He thrust and shot a third load and I managed to handle that as well. After three really powerful ejaculations, his cock was just sort of throbbing as he began to taper off. He was shooting smaller loads and less forcefully each time. Finally, he finished and that was that. My only gay experience.

I'm Asian with a black girlfriend and I'm scared my parents will disown me for dating a black...

I just keked

I fell in love with a russian illegal immigrant even though I voted for Trump

I'm a high school teacher. I'm fucking an 18 year old senior. She's going to graduate in June. It's the best sex I've ever had because it's so wrong. Her body is so young and tight. She runs track and is also on the volleyball team. I'm becoming addicted to her. She's going to college next fall and I think I wanna keep in touch with her. Pics related.

tits or gtfo

You think I'm joking but I'm not...

i chose swimming to get fit mainly for the opportunities to look at girlbutt

how do you make something like this happen

Funny in another thread you claim his is hour wife's younger sister who sexts you.
>kys

I don't think it's a joke it's just funny because I'm white and ive dated Asians
And have been in the same position

Gave her my # for help with homework. So we'd chat and it would get flirty. Then she asked for pics of me. Then she'd send pics. We started meeting up in person. That got touchy feely. Then we made out and fucked one night and from there it was steady.