Mom and dad got divorced, she quit her job because she didn't like it...

Mom and dad got divorced, she quit her job because she didn't like it, and she'd moved in with me "temporarily" into my 1 bedroom apartment. IT'S BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARS!

I keep telling her she needs to find a solution, but next thing I know she's going to cry about it.

I'm 24 and it's really screwing my life up. I can't have my friends over, I can't throw parties, and I have a really nice fucking place.

What's the nicest way to tell her to get the fuck out?

And what do you expect me to do about it?

fuck her in the 1 bedroom

Start molesting her. Subtly at first, like complimenting her looks and staring at her tits.
Then start opening the door on her while she's taking a shower. Start moaning and masturbating in the bed under the blanket while she's present.

Sooner or later she will get creeped out enough to do something about it.

>your apartment
>can't have friends over
>can't have parties
Wtf faggot? Do that shit anyways because it is your right. You pay the bills, so you can do whatever the fuck you want without mommy's approval. If she doesn't like it, she can gtgo herself or stfu

Kek

get a fucking job in europe and move out

become a prostitute and start accepting customers in your bed

Make sexual advances, either you get to fuck her or she gets creeped out and leave.

Honestly best solution

You need to tell her she needs professional help to get over her divorce and i presume self deprecation.
Its a way to get her to move on with her life and make her think that you care and don't just want to kick her out.
Also tell her she needs to start dating again.

This. Surprised to find such good advice here.

OP, man up, talk to her, help her get help, do what you can to help her move on with her life, and make sure you let her know that it's from a place of caring.

Second best solution

First*

Start charging rent and help her find a job if she doesn't change the locks and if she tries to barge in call the police

Its ur mom, help her find a job. Dont Make her move out, she Fed u most of ur life u fag. Dont Just throw her out.

Watch this movie with her.

kill yourself

Since she won't take control of her life, she is yours to do as you please.

Walk around Naked in the house.
Invite GF or Hooker and fuck in front of her, next to her on bed.
Maker her lie down, put girl on her and bang girl lying on mom.

whatever you want to do......

Even not legal stuff, she isn't about to send her meal ticket into the arms of the law....

Been trying my best. But it's been three years and she still hasn't been able to get offered one. Helped her fix up her resume, looked over her cover letters, I even did mock up interviews with her and I think at this point like the other user send, she's self-deprecating and probably needs professional help

>probably needs professional help
yeah, "probably".
Dude, you're not even aware that this situation is fucked up. She must understand she has to gtfo.

This honestly

Fuck it. Any more of that series?

Tell her to out put or get out.

Fucking autocorrect. Put out or get out.

>self deprecating

she's emotionally destroyed
get her on Social Security as mentally/emotionally disabled....at least she'' be able to contribute or get Section 8 housing. Then a Social Worker can take responsibility for rehabilitating her.

Aaaand this is now a get thread.

Tell her you need $100 dollars rent per month. Put it in envelope and at the end of the year you rent her an apartment with the money and tell her to gtfo. She's a complete bitch for even putting you in this situation. Might even be psychotic for having no guilt about it also.

holy shit, that naked brown girl is gorgeous. Got any more?

LOL........... $1200 for first, last, deposit, and transfering utilities.

Ha ha ha.....Where are you renting? The Indian reservation?

Here's moar. Cheers for the advice Sup Forumstards