Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a new years party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

how many men would rape you? you ask that like dudes just sit around talking about people they'd rape

reverse search. fake

Search tomboychan for more of that girl.

The vids are great, she put ice cubes in her ass for one.

Wonder what she is up to now, that was 6 years ago.

lol july 13. time zones lol

I thought the date on the notepad was the obvious giveaway.

What ever the hell is tomboy-chan up to nowadays? Or any of the old chan sluts for that matter? Fuck I miss Kawaii-chan.

get yourself checked for std's
also get yourself a few male friends who aren't pussies or hire some men to find that excuse of a person who raped you and beat the living shit out of him. where im from if people find out ur a rapist you dont get to go to prison, you get your knees busted and your ribs broken

Sorry to hear that happened to you, OP.

Herpes won't be testable until you have an outbreak and it takes 6 months for HIV to reach a testable level. You can get a rape kit done at the hospital and bring charges, but you'll have to go through court and all that.

/thread

>july 13
alright

Newfags errywhere

tomboychan today

tomboychan today bros

lol

Man, her and Awesomechan really let themselves go. You know if Kawaiichan's ruined herself too?

your a faggot

Don't be a degenerate and you won't get raped.
if you weren't a whore and was at home cleaning and taking care of children you wouldn't have had your butthole cherry taken by a drunk frat boy and his niggas.

get a rape kit done femanon

go report him to the police ASAP or you're guilty of not stopping him from doing it to more women

>erpes or syphilis or something?
>do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?
get raped again and it'll go away it's like offsetting germs they kill each other

>having to reverse search tomboychan

fucking newfags

Repost!
Someone is in need of attention? Call your mom.

I'm more in love with her now then ever before

Titts or gtfo.

me too

Watching her put ice cubes awkwardly in her ass is still one of the hottest things ever

I thought women were vain creatures

why would she intentionally make herself severely less attractive like that

Bitches with crazy hair colors are the best fucks

Free xanax tho

Plz go on and spare no details.

God damn it. This shit is infuriating. When are guys gonna learn ambien is WAY better at knocking bitches out before you butt rape them????? Come on guys get with the program

Kys

penis

>replying to bait

lurk moar you fucking nigger

Nigga do you know where you are?

I haven't gotten laid ever and you're gonna sit here bragging? GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE