It's an Eliot is worried again that his daughter is turning into a dirty street girl episode

>It's an Eliot is worried again that his daughter is turning into a dirty street girl episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ygKd5oxoSU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FljQ2HEJkP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's an Ice T discovers a new drug each day and everyday episode

>It's a "Munch has a conspiracy theory" episode

>it's a Speed Weed episode

What's her fucking problem?

>that his daughter
Which one? He had many.

S P E E D W E E D

obligatory

>Dick Wolf
>Speed Weed

>Flip phone
>10 GB

>its a lewis episode

Thats some great resolution

i don't write this shit

>It's an "Elliott goes to prison undercover to expose some nazis and ends up falling in love with a man" episode

they tried to make her strong independent women (benson 2.0) but she sucks

its a munch episode
fuck yeah

the one that was a slag

>It's a juliet hears a rape victim specifically say she didn't consider it rape but juliet still tries to convict the man because of her daddy issues episode

It's a "the monkey is inside the basketball" episode

who comes up with this stuff

Most based character

my cock isn't in her ass

>its another detective says maybe just maybe the victim should also be accountable for her poor choices and Olivia looks at them like this episode

>MFW Munch is the first character who started Cinematic Universes

Saw that shit the other day. Fucking hell.

Novak cutest and best ADA

>It's a "Barba allows himself to be choked with a belt in court to show that a BSDM sub couldn't be heard pleading for her dom to release the grip during sex" episode

His character in Marauders was fucking shit. Why did he even take it? Was it for money or recognition?

Someone post the webm of him strangling Eva green in white bird of a blizzard. That movie felt like a SPU episode gone wrong.

Are these real

>It's a Mariska Hargitay keeps getting hotter as she gets older episode

>He is always right

This was the perfect MILF look for her, now she's too chubby

>It's a Novak is charged with rape in season 3 but returns as ADA of the sex crimes unit in season 5 episode

>Kid's drugged, wakes up in a sauna. Five guys shine lights in his eyes and tell him he's trapped on the sun
Hilarious.

>its a your watching SVU with your dad episode and its the episode where Elliot walks in on the boy trap changing with his shirt off in hisher room and then hours after its over your dad asks if its possible to reord tv shows that already aired on directtv

Dad! Stop it dad!

>its a male uses his privilege to victim blame episode

Ugh

So.....every episode then

>its an eliot leaves the show episode so you turn it off

>It's a the show has been trash since he left because it lost its edge and became Special Agenda Unit episode

>It's a 'wealthy young woman hired a male stripper and then gang-raped him, was convicted, and appears next season as the SVU's Assistant District Attorney' episode

Fun fact: After Chris left the show, the producers started looking for people to replace him. And guess who was considered.
Dean Cain - none other than Dr. Mike Jeurgens! (though he would have been playing a different character, obviously)
He would have gotten the part but he was in the process of moving to a different part of the country so had to turn it down
Man, I would have watched the shit out of it if he hadn't

I need to go on the transplant list for a new pair of sides

>it's a mommy wants to watch SVU alone episode

>its an Amaro does some stupid shit and whines about his qt ex wife episode

how to get big guns

This

I think my mom schlicks it too

its an ADA Barba works some courtroom magic and saves the day episode

didnt they kill off one of the detectives this season? It was the soldier type that was hamfisted to be a younger elliot

yes
Don't even try and watch the shit from 2013 up it gets NCIS levels bad

>Too chubby

Irish go home

It's a "I'M A PRODUCT OF RAPE!" episode

You cannot legitimately claim that this.....

.....is an improvement over this.

I don't know. I stopped watching after Elliot left and it became the Olivia show

Holy shit she's perfect here. When was this?

On and on like a broken fucking record

das MESSED up

Best partners

>it's an "Olivia automatically accuses the first man she sees of being the rapist" episode.

>It's a "Stabler admits he wants to kill all pedos" episode

This. Show has been on the decline for a while. But after he left, the show went to utter shit.

>that gamergate episode

Wew lad

Fuck me, what a perfect wife

>It's a ripped from the headlines episode

Which was worse? The Rihanna one or the GamerGate one?

Come on son, the gamergate episode is one of the funniest things ever

>it's an episode that has a guest star but it turns out he's not the pedo this time episode

those are the best

>go home gamer gurl

Is that the one with "redchannit"

Yes
>youtube.com/watch?v=5ygKd5oxoSU

Nothing will top the Second Life episode

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FljQ2HEJkP4

>it's an Elliot stares at his children for 20 minutes in the dark while they're sleeping episode

I joined the game late to oz and am just beginning season five. Does he ever come back? I just want him and Tobias to be bros again

>it's a he's my jew episode