America is so far gone, we have to go to Australia to find a girl next door

>America is so far gone, we have to go to Australia to find a girl next door
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/margot-robbie-cover-story

But seriously, what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shill please leave ninjadiscojesus

Well, she is hotter than half of American actresses in Hollywood.

She's pretty hot in that DiCaprio flick tbqh

>looks generic as fuck
>weighs 70 pounds
>mediocre actress

They can write all the features they want, her career isn't making it out of 2016 alive.

>is only a few years older than me
>looks as old as my mother

What is this?

>26

AHHAHAHhhHhHhHhHhHHhHhAHAHh

When Suicide Squad and Tarzan are released, she will take the place of Jennifer Lawrence, screen cap this shit.

Both of you are full of shit.

This article is fucking retarded beyond belief

>She is 26 and beautiful, not in that otherworldly, catwalk way but in a minor knock-around key, a blue mood, a slow dance. She is blonde but dark at the roots. She is tall but only with the help of certain shoes. She can be sexy and composed even while naked but only in character. As I said, she is from Australia. To understand her, you should think about what that means. Australia is America 50 years ago, sunny and slow, a throwback, which is why you go there for throwback people. They still live and die with the plot turns of soap operas in Melbourne and Perth, still dwell in a single mass market in Adelaide and Sydney. In the morning, they watch Australia’s Today show. In other words, it’s just like America, only different.

>he doesn't know Tarzan was already released

It bombed. If you think Suicide Squad will be good, you aren't a fan of movies, just a cuck to advertising.

robbie is attractive tho
or at least has a decent face, even if she's fridgemode

KEK WHAT THE FUCK

Is the author an idiot?

>Australia is America 50 years ago, sunny and slow, a throwback, which is why you go there for throwback people
Top kek

Stop it with this fridge mode shit, it's retarded.

>If you think Suicide Squad will be good
it doesn't have to be
that shit has

>great marketing
>will smith
>leto
>slutty blond chick
>batfleck
>edgy meme concept
shit's gonna make a fuckton of money and make this chick very popular for two years

post pics of your mom please

So......... racists?

fuck off you ugly fat nigger

just imagine what this fat greasy bastard looks like

>cuck to advertising

Thanks for proving my point.

Affleck sucks, no one is seeing a movie because of Affleck. Will Smith's career died 5 years ago and no one told him, the entire rest of the movie is a cast of literally whos.

Plus the studio dumped it in August, a guarantee that even they think it's trash.

>>looks generic as fuck
This literally means nothing at all.

HEY. You don't talk to my wife like that.

I'm not fat, ugly, or a nigger.

It means America is filled with brown people so they need to go white countries to replace bimbos.

>Australia is America 50 years ago, sunny and slow, a throwback, which is why you go there for throwback people. They still live and die with the plot turns of soap operas in Melbourne and Perth, still dwell in a single mass market in Adelaide and Sydney. In the morning, they watch Australia’s Today show. In other words, it’s just like America, only different.
u wot m8

I admit the phrase itself is something akin to "extra medium," but surely you know what the term "generic" means.

She has big lips and high cheekbones. That doesn't make her unique or original or some great talent. She's just the girl the producers want to fuck this week.

What the hell does that even mean? Has this author ever set foot in this fucking country?
Sounds like a cunt that's right up her own arse about a place she's never been, frankly.

>just imagine what this fat greasy bastard looks like

>Sounds like a cunt that's right up her own arse about a place she's never been, frankly

He's called Rich Cohen

Fuck me, that's even worse.

>47
I assumed he was a millennial

So basically, it's the 1950's, one of the last decades before crazy shit began.
Based Abott

kys nigger

>tfw all my friends tell me I'm the carbon copy of Margot Robbie but with bigger tits
>still can't find a bf

shes ugly, so theres that.

>Margot Robbie
>girl next door

What the fuck?

ausfag here the article is half right QLD is alot like america as is Victoria but NSW and others are nothing like usa.

>Its just like america only different
This for the most part is true.

Australians are cool, it's those Brits and French that suck.

I can smell the pissjar from here mate.

Brits and Frenchies are cool, it's those Australians that suck.

probably because you're a disgusting hambeast and your friends are just trying to make you feel better

Naw, everyone knows kangaroos are cooler that teacups and croissants.

Melbourne is like a blend of an east coast US city and London, with a hint of mainland Europe. Culturally we are definitely a lot like America.

Part of it's because of the cultural cringe. We want to be anywhere but Australia so badly for whatever reason.

>She is 26

>weighs 70 pounds

>Amerifats think anything not morbidity obese is unhealthy

>get shot or die of heart disease

>Australia is America 50 years ago, sunny and slow, a throwback, which is why you go there for throwback people

Article is racist as fuck!

>bbc slut
>girl next door

Can this fuckhead never talk about Australia again. Uninformed burger cunt literally just used an entire country to form an irrational and unfounded conclusion regarding the entirety of the US population.

It means America is full of nigger loving cuck whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

nothing at all

What the actual fuck? I've only been to Brisbane, but it makes a lot of American cities look like shit. It's not uncommon to see 60 year olds with abs walking around on the beach because they actually take care of themselves. Only thing that annoyed me was their arrogance. It was pretty obvious they thought we were retarded for letting in so many low-IQ immigrants. They're race realist as fuck.

It depends on where you go in the country, which you can tell he's never been to based on how he groups the cities together. I also don't know a single fucking person that isn't a stay at home mum that would ever touch the fucking Today show, or Sunrise or whatever the fuck Ten puts on these days.

People fighting over blacked leftover trash like Margot Robbie

what a fair dinkum top sheila gonna have a wank over her while i'm on the dunny this arvo

She definitely is, I remember her being 17 in 2008 when she was a literal nobody and had no reason to lie about her age.

meh/10