Sup Forumsros in long term relationship's gather round I need your advice. Plz halp

Sup Forumsros in long term relationship's gather round I need your advice. Plz halp

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Seconded, it's the only way, op.

solid advice

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. I live on my own and she lives with her parents. We live 45 minutes apart and she refuses to move in with me or on my side of town. I'm the bread winner and we've been arguing about which side of town to live on. Wat do?

4 years relationship with a great girl, came here to say this. This is every girl's secret fetish

see

SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST

I would expect no less from you fellas

Bump for good advice pl0x

Bump

You need to sit down and talk it through. Find out really what her objections are, see if you can put her fears to rest then shit in your hands and rub it on your chest.

I've offered to meet in the middle and she completely refuted it. She told me she NEEDS to be no more than 15 minutes away from her parents house.

yeah, but you didn't shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

maybe give that a try

What population size is this town?

/thread

ill give you real advice user. She relies on you more than you rely on her. this is the first step to real codependency, and also represents a precedent where she gets what she wants even though it's not good for the greater good of the relationship. She sounds extremely needy and immature tbh. If all else fails, try shitting in your hands and rubbing it on your chest

SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST SHIT IN HANDS RUB ON CHEST

Thank you user this helps what should I do. She said if I weren't to move close to her in the long term we probably wouldn't end up working out.

Where I am or where she lives?

face it, she doesn't want you around because she's getting a cunt full of nignog penis while you're out of the way

because op isn't showing he's an alpha, to rectify that, op to be more alpha, you should try shitting in your hands and rubbing it on your chest