I downloaded a PDF of the Holy Quran. Then I immediately deleted it. I am a proud infidel. Aloha Snackbar

I downloaded a PDF of the Holy Quran. Then I immediately deleted it. I am a proud infidel. Aloha Snackbar.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfquran.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pdfquran.com/en/

You dare!?

I bought a Bible the other day and read it daily.

I don't believe in your invisible friend in the sky. Eat a bacon sandwich.

Infidel I curse you. By the power of Allah may Mohammad interceduppon him you will never fuck a goat again.

you mad bro?

Huh. I never really thought of the implications of Islam in IT.

So, theoretically, you could turn a raspberry pi into a dedicated muslim offending device that they would be honor bound to find and disable. Why are we not dropping these across the middle east? It would be cheap as fuck, and the extremists are the ones that would waste time looking for them.

I like the cut of your jib user, Now this is how you fight a holy war in the 21st century.

instead of wasting your time with spruding your inferior knowledge, you should inform yourself more and gain vast knowledge of how reality is to be preceived. Did any of you actually read the quran?

Reading? These fuckers are too illiterate to even own a book

instead of wasting your time with spruding your inferior knowledge, you should inform yourself more and gain vast knowledge of how reality is to be perceived. Did any of you actually read the quran?

No, I just like pissing off sand-niggers.

>inferior knowledge
>how reality is to be perceived

Sorry, I'd rather perceive reality through a microscope. Too bad the book doesn't have schematics for one.

we should start them off with the basics.

Please bump when you have downloaded and deleted your copy. This defeats the Muslims.

Topkek if you can undersand arabic

I preferred this one when I was younger.

Also, strangely relevant...

What does it say?

well played.

Welcome to the Aloha Snack bar, our prices will blow you away....

For future reference
>pic related

You are not p***ing off anyone. You are wasting your time.

Microscopes are for school kids, better try an electron microscope.

Microscopes are tools which helps men to observe not to explain.

>You are not p***ing off anyone. You are >wasting your time.

Nah, Statistically speaking, I am sure there are pleny of Mudslimes with sand up their asses and would be absolutely haram with me downloading a copy Holy Quran and then I immediately deleting it on matter of principal. I destroyed the Quran. Fight me.

Why not burn it onto a CD and then put the CD in a fire?
Burning the Quran twice?

Clever but I don't want to waste CDs in that fashion. it is just as meaningful to download and delete. It's the thought that counts here.

all I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11

You could print a few pages .