Pure telekino

pure telekino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHDM3MFFQ7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KENNY

why do you carry that suitcase around, spenny?

that episode were this girl likes spenny but he messes everything up because of his insecurity
ty

it's a "SPENNY BIG CUMS MALE STRIPPER"

A show born of puremadness and vindictiveness.

I always thought "this could be fake" but only realized that if it was, it was in the best ways possible, and half the time they fucking admit it.

That I was living in Toronto with a jewish friend that was as much of a charismatic asshole as this guy when i had spencer's insecurities... I think can safley say...

If spenny never did ACID he's a great actor. And he's really not that good of an actor if you saw his movies.

its really on the level of 'you cant make this shit up' if it was i'd be even more impressed

>you know remember single white spenny
Spenny can't act for shit

It's faked to a degree. Like there's a shot in the gorilla episode where Kenny is unmasked and one of the crew is in costume, fucking shit up. Spenny freaks out. It was probably just a pick up shot needed for more hilarity.

This whole show is one of the greatest character studies of ones decent into madness.

The best part is that both Kenny or Spenny can be considered the insane one. Or they are both crazy but at opposite ends of the spectrum. I love every other year or so to watch everything from season 1 again and watch their subtle changes as the seasons go on.

I also think it got more scripted as they started to run out of ideas. Final season was shit.

Been watching the DVDs and rewatching the show lately, love it. Never fails to make me laugh

I am still sad there was no "first one to fuck a man in the ass" episode

Buying the dvds*

My favorite ones are when Kenny 'regrets' what he's done to Spenny, like he knows he's gone a little too far and he gets that nervous, smiling look on his face and looks at the camera or producer and has to scoot away

Like in the "Who can drink more beer" episode and Spenny has a freakout, it's one of the funniest, weirdest things I've ever seen

>that time when a tranny sucked spenny off

I really really hope that was real

>it's a "Spenny might have won but then he let Kenny get to him" episode

pure fake

All time GOAT Kenny moments
>Who can win a 10 mile race?
>Who can sell more bibles>
>Who is funnier?
>Who can drink more beer?

I adored who is a better cool because it was a role reversal with Kenny being legit and Spenny cheating.

Cook*

He still won that one, right?

agreed user.
it is quite morbid though, i admit, because it is so real.

We're all /TeamKenny/ here, right?

there is footage and sound. spenny basically moaning. spenny doesnt have morals like that. he wouldnt self deprive himself so much, just to make a good show. Kenny, on the other hand, does that all the time, and it makes the show amazing.

>when kenny slips spenny LSD
jesus fuck that was too far

Fun Fact: the house they filmed at was very close to the "tranny prostitute" hot spot for Toronto, Homewood ave and maitland place

no i empathize with spenny.
not in the 'le dickhead kenny bad person way' because i think kenny is awesome too. but spenny's downfall is epic. and morbidly entertaining.
he's just a simple nice guy, nerdy, oblivious. but a good as well as flawed person. depression.

he keeps on being humiliated and he comes back for more because of the show. and he needs the money. It's almost involuntary. It's a genius story of a really nice and simple person who totally got fucked making a show when he tried to compete with the devil. Also, he's not really talented, or not as talented as kenny.

imo people like kenny because he simply a winner, cheating or not. I like the underdog. for me spenny is the most entertaining by far. ok, he is this entertaining because of how kenny treats him, but this doesn't change that spenny is imo by far the most interesting and funny character in the show.

They were best friends, so kenny really needed spenny to fuck him over constantly. not a single person on the planet could do what spenny did for that show, i'm quite sure.

KENNY, I LOVE YOU!

Watched one of the episodes of "Single White Spenny" on Youtube. Jesus Christ.

yeah lol kenny won with ease

Grandpa grandpa would open the door...

youtube.com/watch?v=PHDM3MFFQ7Q

GOOD THINKIN' MAMA

>watch this show as a kid
>cheer for Spenny
>watch it as an adult
>realize that Spenny is a complete piece of shit who constantly plays the victim card

That being said this show works because the two of them work so damn well together, all the non-Canadian versions are crap because the hosts lack the incredible chemistry that Kenny and Spenny have.

I don't think I've had laughed as hard, or had such visceral emotional reactions to a show than KvS. I know people who I consider fairly patrician who give up on the show after a few episodes because juvenile, le Jackass copycats, annoying etc. I think I was at risk of doing that too, but you need to get a real sense of K and S as characters and their relationship dynamic, and an appreciation of the show's raw homemade feel, and it becomes obvious how genius it really is

totally agree.

One of the earlier episodes when they have to take care of those fake babies and Kenny just spends all his time running the battery out on his one by making it cry non stop made me laugh for like 10 minutes straight. Great show.

>Who can win a 10 mile race?

spenny won that one though, that was a great spenny episode to because kenny had like a 5 mile head start

yeah lol and kenny faked a funeral of his own grandma right?

nah it was his mom, just shows how fucked up and lazy kenny is

spencer rice is a shit eating fuck head

oh yeah i forgot how old kenny is
still though
the canadian george clooney

compared to Spenny, Brendan FraserĀ“s career doesnt lokk that bad

Its Fake but Spenny is such a retarded person he actually tries to act during it.

While Kenny don't give a shit about the script of the episode he just wants to fucking win or fuck with Spenny becuase literally that's his work.

JUST

>it's a Kenny and Spenny get tea bagged episode

I thought it was more like 7 or 8

>who can wear a dirty diaper the longest
>who can blow the biggest fart
>who can stay tied to a goat the longest
>who can drink more beer

>that episode where spenny ate kenny tongue scrapings
>that episode where kenny ate bird feces

tfw no torrents

>spenny threatens to kill himself and quit the show
fuck that shitter

spenny uploaded every ep to his youtube not good quality tho

thats easy for you to say. the guy felt really bad and is fucked over constantly.
he has a serious depression.
but w/e idc how you feel about spenny, s'all good. but i like him

Same for me. I used to think Spenny was a poor downtrodden soul, but now he just comes off as a complete fag.

>Who is funnier?

>Vice

that tongue scrapings part made me give out such a painful dry heave, never did such a show made me feel sick.

If you're a pleb maybe. I just downloaded the entire series because of this thread, been a long time since I saw it. And when I saw it I saw the Comedy Central version so it was probably butchered.

probably the only good canadian show other than TPB