I can see why hentai and loli and shit are hot, but why do they always look so fucking scared?

I can see why hentai and loli and shit are hot, but why do they always look so fucking scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the blush/amorous face is the same as scared/embarrassed.

i DON'T THINK YOUVE LOOKED AT ENOUGH

ya gotta look moar

They look aroused

>but why do they always look so fucking scared?
It's a Japanese cultural thing.

For some reason, Japanese men just can't keep a boner if the girl looks like she's enjoying herself.

Reminder that snake is shit

Which is why Loliccubus is best Loli.

Part of it is a lack of detail so it's hard to differentiate. The difference between "happy" and "sarcastically happy" and "depressed but faking it" are subtle tilts to the edge of the eye that aren't easy to draw - particularly in an art form where the edge of the eye is a giant white gaping hole with no details.

Also it depends on what you're looking at. If you're not interested in hentai then you probably don't seek it out so you only see what's posted on Sup Forums, which is a small subset of the full hentai community. There's lots of different stuff out there.

As far as loli, there are a few different reasons people look at loli. Some people, like myself, like the idea of a woman first coming into her sexuality and exploring and discovering. For these people curiosity is a big turn-on. Some people like the power fantasy of dominating someone who can't fight back. These people like to see fear and tears. Some people like the reverse domination fantasy where a little girl takes control and fucks a man against his will. These people tend to prefer the devilish / evil look. I mention this specifically because it seems like most of the hentai you've seen in loli, and that power fantasy group would lead to many loli images displaying the scared / in pain / crying look

Since I don't really like that look none of my hentai has that facial expression

Because pervs like that helpless look. The like the idea of the loli not having control of the situation. Some like it because they want to feel dominant, others like it because they're turned on by the feeling of being helpless themselves. Then others just think it's cute in general, and who doesn't love cuteness?

>Tiny Evil

I want to put this critter over my knee and give her a good, hard spanking.

1) go to gelbooru.com
2) search for "loli happy_sex" (without quotes)
3) profit

so what you're saying is
this is now a loli thread with different expressions?

I love this kind of loli.

Rustle usually has some expressive and sometimes derpy looking faces

Deal!

>pissed off loli

Some are more anxious than others.

Google the comic, loli dom is best dom.

I'm just glad you sick individuals who enjoy this keep going on this. At least you are not molesting children. Carry on with the cartoons

doesnt look scared or embarassed to me

>unamused loli

>happy loli

sauce please

>japanese thing
>actual realism, since children this age r not into sex, especially with ugly strangers

this one's priceless

>indifferent loli