What does /b think of my gf? Honest pls. I think ive done pretty well

what does /b think of my gf? Honest pls. I think ive done pretty well

i couldnt care less

2 big ol fuckin jew noses

I found her twin OP

well why the fuck did you comment fag?im not even jewish you fucking retardfuck you

She has the face of Michael Cera.

fuck the fuck off you fucking little piece of shit i bet your like fucking 12 and fucking gay because you cant even tell a jewish woman from a not fucking jewish woman so fuck off.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Wouldfuckandcumallover.jpg

OP is clearly starting an incest thread. Your sisters pretty cute. 6/10. I would date.

go the fuck away fagyour fucking disgusting

shes not my fucking sister you bitch. your lucky your behind a fucking computer screen.

making out more like nose wrestling am i right

give me her kik op i wanna send her a picture of my 8" dick and see what she thinks about it all in all she's a 6.5/10, would fuck her from behind.

I'd make her call me brother when I fuck her. That's clearly her thing.

Bitch has a bird beak coming off her forehead. I'd still let her stick a finger up my ass and swallow my load

This is okay bait

Sup Forums is full of fake threads.

you are all fucked, seriously

Now she is defo your sis

incesting kikes

Jew confirmed

You too look like the direct result of jewcest

Looks Canadian to me

Jew

She looks like a (((nice lady)))

I'd say it's hot that you're fucking your sister, but a shame she's not very hot.

Canadian Jew gal. Probably decent body. Trying to think of the last time I squeezed an inch in on a Jew gal...

I can't remember. I know they're decent lays but annoying as fuck to date.

for some reason that turns me on

What the fuck is with your fucking eyebrows?

Haven't said I'm wrong. Just yelling at me becuase I've made you realize you're fucking Scott Pilgrim isn't making it any less true.

are you guys brother and sister?

Kill it. She looks like the unholy offspring of Minnie Driver and Joaquin Phoenix's upside down forehead.

Did you really have to resort to cloning a female version of yourself to get laid?

One word. Rhinoplasty.

If Michael Cera had a bigger fucking nose.

I bet she likes OP's schmeckle up her tookus.

You asked Sup Forums what they think. Sup Forums doesn't need more newfag. gtfo

that's some pic you found of a guy and his sister

Cute, do you share ?
Love to have some sloppy seconds with her, we could take turns I always get hard again real quick when fucking a girl with another dude

>girlfriend
Dumbfuck troll, they are siblings. Try harder, you lonely piece of shit. I don't studied craps about humans for nothing.

Her eyebrows are fucking huge. Why did your gf pick a white shirt to wear of all things? Her style sucks.