Can I catch an STD if I've only had sex with this girl once? She has had unprotected sex with others...

Can I catch an STD if I've only had sex with this girl once? She has had unprotected sex with others, and I had a quickie with her unprotected while drunk. Is there a huge chance I got something? (not even sure she has something, just a possibility) From now on I'll use condoms.

pic unrelated

idgaf about your dick user but more????

yes you have cancer now

dubs confirms

Yes congrats

ill post more if u give me some fucking advice

Op is full of shit.

i cant give you advice. it's an std scare just go to the dick doctor and get tested

Far more likely that she's pregnant than you getting an std.

Yes, because if she has stds and had the unprotected sex with you she gave them to you.

user, I got AIDS just looking at this cocksocket.

but you don't 100% catch them from 1 sex session..

YOU GOT HIV, NIGGER

Hate to break it to you

you exchanged sexual fluids.

if she has STDs, you have them now.

Serious answer follows:

If she has had many partners, she may have an STD.

If you had unprotected sex with her, and she DOES have an STD, then yes, you may have gotten an STD from her.

It's not 100%, but it's a possibility. Go see your doc and tell him/her you wish to be tested because you were stupid and had unprotected sex.

Yes, it can be embarrassing, but that's what you get for being a moron.

thanks for the serious answer. Is it easy to get tested in america?

The only sure fire way to be certain is to go have unprotected sex with a few other women and see if they get anything.

Women will typically show symptoms much earlier than men and it's much cheaper than getting tested. Besides if you get tested it will come up on your insurance and your parents will find out.

Pretty easy, yeah. Usually just a blood test, maybe a skin sample.

It's more embarrassing than difficult.

post a pic of her

Dude just go to your local health clinic they should do it for free

I've been told they don't test for herpies for free cause it's a more difficult test or some shit either way just ask the nurse when you set your appointment

Bing bang boom you get to found out if you have the aids or not

P.S always wear a condom bro that way a day after you fuck a slut your not freaking out about on b a day later

This is terrible advice, some condoms actually increase the risk of transmission of STDs.

You know what IS a terrible idea?

Asking for serious advice on Sup Forums. Go look over some med sites like WebMD or something. Don't come here.

Goddam retarded question. Think about it - how would a fucking virus know how many times you've had sex you moron.

Obviously the more times you do it the more likely from a stats POV you are to pick something up from an infected person if you didn't the first time, but that doesn't have any bearing on whether you do or don't on any given occasion.

if you have sex 1 times you get 1 viruses

Yes. And, like most dumb-assed males, you will do it anyways, get the crotch cooties, and then complain about it on Sup Forums to fish for sympathy.

What was her name?

Your mom

Unless you have symptoms (pain, burning, sores, drip) don't worry about it. If you do have symptoms, get to the doctor today.

No, but you may have to call Dr. Deletus.

>Can I catch an STD if I've only had sex with this girl once?
Does she have an STD?