/got/ general

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10688736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falx
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb9oBzblQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon

I always hate threads started with an image of Sansa or Jon now.

Azor Cersei

mods ban this filth

Reminder that dothraki khopesh can't melt westerosi armors

I jerk off to Yara Greyjoy, not Asha, Yara

agreed

Post young GoT actors

Delete this

If hair color is so important, why does Jon, a Targ have jet black hair, and Sansa, a Stark have red hair?

If you were Jon and had to choose between Sansa and Arya, which would you go for?

Arya's a virgin but would be very active in bed and into hitting, screaming, choking, roleplay, dirty language, ass to mouth, creampies, the works. Mind breaking stuff.

Sansa's not a virgin but would be very appreciative of all the experiences you'd be making her feel and would still have a bit of an innocence to her that could drive you wild. It'd be very intimate and passionate, she'd even beg you to get her pregnant so she could give you lots of sons. She'd do kinky shit but out of love more than lust.

if sansa was ur half sister, wud u fuk her?

Armor doesn't do anything in GoT anyway

showfag detected

kill yourself

Sansa>Arya
Maisie>Sophie

Becase of genetics. Only a negro would ask such a question.

Where's my alt-shift-x?
reeeeeee

Sansa has Tully features, Jon has Stark features.

It's part of why Cat hates Jon as much as she does in the books: she hates the fact that the only child that looks like Ned is his bastard son.

Plot armor does.

>Told that Dany is preggers
>"I must go to Qohor now, at this very moment, it's urgent"

Gee Jorah, what a marvelous spy you are.

>nomads
>using egyptian swords
Wut?

>Watches Alt-Shit-X

Sansa because she isn't a disgusting little goblin-pig hybrid.

>>a woman
>>has an army of castrates fighting for her
>Real subtle GRRM.
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?
Daenerys IS INFERTILE AS WELL.
The common theme in Daenery's army isn't that she's a stronk woman leading emasculated men,
it's that they're a group of misfits who have been wronged all their life.
Daenerys who had to flee Westeros or be killed, then got her unborn son killed by blood magic.
Tyrion was part of a noble house of course, but was always treated like a bastard for being a dwarf.
Theon was forced to serve house Stark, then got tortured and his will broken.
The unsullied were slaved who got their dicks cut off.
Varys too.
Missandei was a slave.

Barristan Selmy didn't fit into this group so he got killed off by D&D.
Daario doesn't really fit either, so he got left behind in Meeren.
The Dothraki don't fit, but they're simply used as disposable troops. Daenerys has never expressed any affection towards them.
Jorah is sent away too.

He takes the edge off after some intense Linda and Preston action.

bad posts.

this is me: go away with your bad characters please

One of the main three characters WILL die by the end of it.

Jon, Dany, Tyrion.

Agree?

Also, who will it be?

If its possible for kids to have hair color, even recessive traits.
When did Ned lose his shit when a Cerci gave birth to blonde kids. When Sansa has Tully features.

Everyone dies and Bran restarts the world

He was going by that history of the the seven kingdom book that stated all previous Lannister and Baratheon children had black hair

Daily reminder that Jon went for Ygritte because of unconscious sister lust

>reminder that normies have completely forgotten him
>reminder that they will forget Ramsay too
>reminder that Sansa was right

Sansa has had the best character development in the show bar none

>dothraki
>using thracian swords

Bravo Fatman, you're so well-read.

He's going to make his glorious return when it's revealed he warged into Sansa

What if the series ends with the white walkers winning?

dothraki swords can't pierce armor, their design is all about slicing half naked enemies in the desert not fully equipped opponents covered in iron. Remember how Jorah explained that when that fuccboi told him dothrakis were the best ? That will be the next problem for Dany, realizing that most of her army is useless against the royal army, just because of this simple fact.

didn't you know ? Dothrakis wuz kangs and sheid

I think the point of Dany and her notMen are that they're all dead-ends, just like Martin.

What if Varys is actually a warg and his little birds are literally little birds

I saw only khopesh in show.

***Important***

strawpoll.me/10688736
strawpoll.me/10688736
strawpoll.me/10688736

***Important***

watching all these previously masculine and confident characters get turned into massive cucks is so depressing. I get that marvel comics needs to cuck itself to make money but HBO gets so much money from this show that it doesn't need to do it, yet here we are.

>Royal army

What army? The City watch and what few lannister forces are left and willing to work for a crazy lady?

Is House Baratheon really extinct? Aren't there like Robert's cousins or something still alive at Storm's End/Dragonstone?

>armor is the same as Lannister armor but with inverted colors
>is a Lannister bastard
It's like poetry

>tfw 2014fag but i lurked heavily and spent loads of time on the archives to learn all the memes from 2013

Cadet branches and bannermen are still alive
GRRM has apparently forgotten the Stormlands exist though.

Yes, they are.

the Lannisters still have the largest army in Westeros.

The Tyrells only have the second

>Stormlands
>Rulers Unknown

kek, in the show you can stab someone in full plate with a sword and it goes all the way
It won't be an issue at all

Fuck GRRM, House Baratheon is the best house, I hope they reemerge.

Why did he wear Lannister armor anyway? He was supposed to be a Baratheon after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falx

Since they're called "doTHRAKI", I assumed their swords are based on Thracian falx. But I wouldn't be surprised if Fatman has never even heard about ancient Thrace.

His upbringing was controlled by the Lannister side. Bobby B didn't give a shit about his kids.

they may not be willing to follow Cersei's orders but Jaime is still here and the Lannister army is strongly devoted to obey him. He also stated that they were the number one force on the continent. They also have a shitload of gold to pay for mercenaries

REMINDER, DANY IS A BAD GUY!!

Reminder that Stannis did not break his vows.
Reminder that Theon was never castrated.
Reminder that Renly was bisexual.

Why do they dress like samurais?

Yes, as often as possible

Best theory ever.

What merc company would fight against dragons

Why not?

>DANY IS DA BAD PUSSI

I really loved Joffrey as a character, I miss seasons 1-4.

The Twenty Goodmen

Or you.

What the hell is going on in Asshai?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb9oBzblQk

Pretty sure Dorne, Reach and Vale armies are larger, given that they haven't been fighting wars for the last few years while the Lannisters have been in the thick of it.

Best character

Not according to Jaime they don't, and Olenna didn't dispute it

Asshai is evidence that there was a nuclear war.

Yeah, I understand that, but especially when the question of your legitimacy as heir is called into question, you'd think everyone would try to make it abundantly clear that he's Baratheon, NOT the product of incest from Lannisters.

Ramsay could actually fight.

>mfw people think Quentyn is dead

When was this?

What we hear about Asshai is the same about what people in the middle age heard about China.

I'm pretty sure people in Asshai hear magical tales about Westeros too.

At least that's how it should be in a good book, but knowing GRRM it's probably all true

>but knowing GRRM it's probably all true
What makes you say that?

>Reminder that Sam is going to invent or discover gunpowder

The episode Jaime and Cersei told Olenna that Margaery was gonna have to Walk.

Jaime said that the Tyrells have the second largest army and for them to come in.

Considering the Lannisters sure as fuck don't play second much less third fiddle, they'd likely have the largest army.

The Giants, Ice spiders, wargs and all such magical things above the wall.

But maybe my vision of GRRM has been perverted by Preston and reddit analysts

>It won't be an issue at all

Jorah literally explained the difference to the dothraki faggot in season 1, ep 3. Longswords can pierce armor, the shit the dothraki use can't.

I miss him

D&D aren't counting on people remembering anything from season one. There's a reason Tysha was swapped for Shae. I'm even surprised Benjen was bought back.

Rewatched it. Yeah, he does claim that the Tyrells have the second largest army in Westeros, but he doesn't specify who has the largest.

That being said, I suppose it is implied that it is indeed the Lannisters that have the largest army in that particular scene. Perhaps a book reader can shed some light on this?

>I'm even surprised Benjen was bought back.

Why was he brought back?

I still have some hope that D&D would show the consequences of the Dothraki and Unsullied being unused to snow or to Westerosi armor. And that the citizens of Westeros won't just accept all those hordes of foreigners.

But it's a small hope.

The show and the books are just too different in this regard. I guess the Lannister army is the largest. It would make sense, since Cersei seems outnumbered against both Dany and Jon. If the Lannisters still have a huge military, it evens the playing field.

The Tyrell army numbers around 100k and is apparently sworn to Dany now

There's that, but there's also nomerous occasions where rumors are wildly exaggerated. Like the rumors about Robert's death, Robb riding Grey Wind to battle, Renly's death etc. Not to mention Sansa's entire story and "life is not a song."

Could be either way really. Asshai will most likely remain a mystery anyway.

Yeah, that's what it comes down to I guess. I've just gotten the impression from book readers that the Lannisters are stretched pretty thin compared to the other houses at this point, but they definitely need Cercei to have SOMETHING to leverage for next season.

And in season 1 they tried somewhat to follow the books and not be retarded
Look what we have now

There are lots of ways you can insult GRRM; bad prose, endless talk about food, unnecessary subplots, heavy handedness, feminism, etc. , but implying the old bookworm doesn't obsess over this kind of thing is just stupid. You're stupid.

>yfw Qyburn creates an army of zombies to fight Dany
>yfw he creates zombie dragons from dragon skeletons

What's wrong with his prose?

They couldn't figure out how else to Save Breera from the wights? And someone needed to carry Bran south.

You hit close to home. Some theorised blood raven warged children because of their simple minds were easy to dominate like bran and hodor. But Varys continues the legacy of the three eyed raven who was once hand of the king, is a warg who can warg ravens / little birds.

How many eyes does bloodraven have? a thousand eyes and one is the saying.