Im 66 years old and im gay. ask me anything

im 66 years old and im gay. ask me anything

(a) You are given a random number (evenly distributed) between 0 and 1. To this, you add a second such random number. Keep adding numbers until the sum exceeds 1, and then stop. How many numbers, on average, will you need?

(b) When the sum finally exceeds 1 and the game stops, what is the average result for the sum?

how has the gay death not caught up to you by now?

a) im 66 years old
b) im gay

you ever do any of those craigslist meetups with other 50-60 something guys?

if so, how do those usually go?

each year i am chased by the gay death on the first of january. this year i had been training for it since early november. i fear this will be my last year of being able to outrun the gay death, due to my declining physical fitness due to age.

why are you gay ?

There are an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1, so it is not possible to determine

nope i have a long term partner. we sometimes bring in a third party, but we'll normally meet them at hookups through friends rather than online.

timestamp and tits

because i accidentally watched the evil dead films in the wrong order

i would but i dont own a phone that has a camera, and only have a desktop with no webcam

hrngh

how old you are?

why does no-one want to hear about where i was when kennedy was assinated?

im 66.

>assinated

If you could choose, would you rather be younger or straight?

really? just because of that ?

probably younger, im used to the downsides of being gay, the odd bit of discrimination, being called a faggot etc. it would be nice to prolong life further, and nothing beats your youth, middle age can be nice but it gets really tame. oh to be young and to have the cocaine tolerance of an ox again.

what is your sexuality?

either that or i was putting too much sugar on my cornflakes as a kid

gay as the day is long

did you like pokemon go?

i like pokemon go

my cellphone is a motorola flip phone. and it was nice to see that todays youth are all bigger faggots than i am

Want to make out?

probably, if you are under 30 and not fat then pretty much definitely

hahaha thats funny

I'm fattish. It's cool.

If you have traveled, where was your favorite destination?

Any regrets?

i lived in london from when i was fourteen until the mid-70's, before moving back to north california. i was in the summer of love so that is top of my list. also lived in monserrat for a couple of years in the late 80's which was awesome too.

i've had a few

in hindsight telling my grandfather i was gay when he was on his deathbed was a bad move, seemed like a good idea at the time

So you are H.I.V positive? Or have you managed to stay disease free?

How long have you been gay? Sorry but its my question. Can you hold your shit in?

never had HIV, had a couple of other things way back, am all good now though

well all my life but i was in denial until i was 17. came out to my parents in my mid 20's.

I fucking love cards. Are you fond of any particular card game, or in general?

poker i guess? more for the social aspect rather than the game itself though. also blackjack, i won $8,000 on a hand in vegas once

Holy shit, what led to you living in Montserrat and what were the best and worst parts about living in such a place?

my boyfriend had some friends in puerto rico, and long story short we were looking to teac surfing to make some money, his friends were looking for people to teach tourists there, intended to be there for a summer, ended up staying for 2.

best part was the weather, the peace and quiet and the locals way of life, much more organic and stress free than america or europe. worst part is that i cant go back i guess, lots of where i travelled to is in an exclusion zone now.