Dr. Pavel, pleased to meet you, I'm special agent Wilson, I'm with the Central Intelligence Agency

Dr. Pavel, pleased to meet you, I'm special agent Wilson, I'm with the Central Intelligence Agency

>Central Intelligence Agency
that's a big name for an organisation

4 u

Who are these men? They weren't part of the plan.

I am not in any way affiliated with these men going on board

Don't worry, I intend to deliver them into your custody - with no change to our previous agreements regarding payment

pray tell, what reasons could possibly compel me to desire these captives?

They are employees of the mask wearing soldier for hire

They're affiliated with the terrorist known as "Bane" and were also seeking out Doctor Pavel for, as of yet, unknown reasons.

>They're affiliated with the terrorist known as "Bane"

you mean...
Bane?

Disregard our previous plan and let these captured mercenaries on board and fret not for I will let my superiors know that I made this call

>Get them. I'm bored I'll call it in.
What did he mean by this?

He never said that.

If I become a famous mass murderer during my trial my only statements will be related to CIA, Bane, Dr.Pavel and the aircraft, i won't fail you guys

>6 years

a nigger is a nigger, propped up by the jewish media or not

that's a big announcement

just say "I'm with the CIA" was it so hard??

bravo nolan

Was Bane actually the good guy all along? What do we REALLY know about CIA?

The CIA would never announce themselves.

>Dr. Pavel, pleased to meet you, I'm special agent Wilson, I'm with the Central Intelligence Agency

This sounds to forced. CIA seems like a casual guy, with a similarly casual way of talking.

I like how it was originally written.

he's a small guy

Crashing your trial?

CIA was asserting his dominance and position of power. By informing the masked men of his boredom, they became aware of CIA's vast experience in dealing with potential threats. He wasn't even slightly phased by them going after his prize.

This was just another day on the job for agent Wilson.

What I don't understand is why Dubs Guy turned into a furry and then shows up to try to beat up Bane sometimes. What the fuck was Nolan thinking with this?

Why did he list any of his prisoners on the flight plan for what was most likely an illegal rendition?

Intimidation.

Beinf foreign nationals that he had captive, it wouldn't matter if he said shit that might otherwise put him in a legal bind as they were probably going to wind up in some Guantanamo Bay-tier prison.

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, but only one of you.

No wonder no-ones tried to lengthen this, its the first good line of dialogue in the film...

DUBS?!

Step aside small guy

Does that mask have any kind of medical use, may I remove it without causing any harm to you?

That would be immensely harmful

Pray tell would it be fatal? After all you are a rather large individual

In relation to yourself!

Bone?

If I pull that collar off will you run?