Why Sup Forums thinks of this guy?

Why Sup Forums thinks of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWasyfigpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a real poker player.

T-Pain dropped a DOPE TRACK about him with rising star LIL YACHTY

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWasyfigpg

he hangs out with a bunch of girls and he doesn't afraid of anything, he's a pretty cool guy...

Cuts his beard like a retard to hide his odd shaped face.

Holy shit,The evolved form of Keemstar.

He literally made his fortune playing poker.

who is he?

The only reason he travels the world doing crazy stuff is because he had two heart attacks and is afraid of dying.

Ya it gives the illusion that his jaw is much more square than it actually is.

I can't really hate on the guy though. Dude was born into a rich fucking family and looks like his life fucking rules. Didnt fuck it up or squander it.

Dan Bilzerian.

If I remember he was pretty much broke after being in the military and while in uni. While at uni he started playing poker and made a ton of money.

He literally inherited his fortune from his dirtbag father.

No he git it when his father went to prison for running a financial scam. He took some of that money and played poker with it but he was already rich because of his daddy's crimes.

he must have a good life but dying at 45 from your heart exploding from daily use of cocaine will not be fun

No his dad was a millionaire who went to jail for embezzlement. He inherited all of his money. Super rich kid. But also became a professional poker player later on in life after he couldn't make it through BUD/S.

Like I said I can't hate on him cause he didn't really shit all over the good thing he was given. He's just living a life all of us wish we had haha.

His dad ran a bunch of merger and aquisition scams. Dan got some of the money his dad scammed people out of. He used that to make millions.

Hes a spoiled trust fund brat who thinks hes hot shit but in reality hes a manlet shit beard low self esteem douchebag. But id trade places with him in an instant. Except for the height, id want to keep mine.

Closetcase whose instagram exists solely to remind us that he's not gay.

how tall are you?

His Joe Rogan podcast is one of the best I've heard. Men are jealous of him but at the end of the day he lives a great life.

6'1