Genghis Khan, Stalin, Mao Zedong: perfect examples of evil atheists...

Genghis Khan, Stalin, Mao Zedong: perfect examples of evil atheists. The inevitable result of living with no moral compass.

Why do atheists with power tend to become mass murderers?

Why would you ask a question like that knowing that you pointed out the answer?
>>The inevitable result of living with no moral compass.

Muslims, Christians. Perfect examples of mass murderers through the ages and even now.

The inevitable result of living with self-serving broken moral compass.

>implying Stalin and Maa are evil

lamo

>Atheists taking the b8
Proof you're all autistic lmao

It's amazing that atheists take the bait every single thread.

The country of Sweden is around 80% atheist, and they have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

faggots with nothing better to do, really

sage

Still doing these threads I see.

Must be an awesome life you lead OP, stay awesome!

stop bothering god.. god told me that the op will not stop fapping.. god said he has a special place in hell for the op.. u r fucked op

what the fuck i thought these threads died off

They have been going for weeks.

Stalin was raised catholic, and trained to be a priest.

O.P please deliver for 2017

Man, these threads got real old real fast, and here it is, years later and this faggot op's still here. Reminds me why I generally stopped visiting Sup Forums.

I thought the mudslimes were bringing it up... Wait, no. that's not right. It's the Swedish men who are doing that, sorry i seemed to have forgot the narrative for a bit there. please forgive me oh great liberal gods, please forgive me.

Did he died? It looks like he missed his brain completely.

Catholics with power turn into pedophiles so whats really worse?

Genghis khan was not an atheist he was a tengrist do some research before you talk out your ass

Hey, Op what’s your job? I hope you’re getting paid to be a bitch on this board, because I can’t see you fitting much else into your schedule

Faggot neckbeard atheist detected.

Faggot detected

I'm actually a christian. Just tyered of shitstains like op picking fights and making us look like retards

You certainly don't need help looking like a retard.

care to elaborate? So far the single thing you know about me is my previous sick burn, wich I dare you to mach.

You cant blame them being "athiest" for their issues, its the whole "warlord and commie" thing. Its like saying all powerful christians are bad because the crusaders were christians

That's the internet for you, retards picking fights with retards, they all jump down into a trough of bullshit and wriggle around in it, learning nothing, convinced they are right, willing to get contentious over things that are outside of reason.
The sad cunt that starts these threads is the worst kind of religious, utterly without spirit or generosity.

2 of Australia's last 3 PM's have been atheists.

No mass murder or oppression.

Aussie scum, just tell me how well you treat Nauru. And allow your infants to be killed by dingos. Such a peaceful place.

Genghis Khan was a Tengrist:Sky God
Stalin Was an Orthodox Seminarian: Jehovah
Mao *was*an atheist.....

So much FAIL

Nauru love us. The amount of money we spend on that islands economy pet capita is rediculous.