Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Baiting this hard.
Is it even bait anymore?

ok sure

It's not even baiting hard. It's a novice effort at best.

ok ok but where can I get some gender fluid? I hear all of this talk about it and I wouldn't mind trying some for myself

Got some of the male variety. I'm willing to give it for free if you want to suck it out of a hose.

youneedhelp.org

So genderfluid means you can only really be a girl if you have long hair?

i've seen a lot of bad bait in my lifetime.
this takes the cake.

>comes to the asshole of the interweb, knowing it's the asshole of the interweb to tell everybody there it's the asshole of the interweb.

seems legit.

Dear tmblr, I am a Sup Forums user.
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Tumblr.

ITT: post cool bait pictures

can we organize a raid again even though this is bait?
just like old times?

>knowing it's bait
>still responding
>tfw I'm responding to the retards responding
>tfw I'm also retarded
>tfw stuck in a cycle of mental retardation
>tfw kill me please and end this misery

Hard kek

Haha, this isn't even bait. Straight satire. Meta

Nice b8

can we organize a raid against tumblr even though this is bait?
i still remember that one independance day

You're delusional and will probably get protein deficiency you sand nigger loving faggot, fuck off back to Tumblr

What did you mean by "we"?

dumbass

heh, I like your sense of humour OP
here, save this one for future use

what is mcafee?
it it like Mccafe at mcdonalds?

Alternatively, every girl with short hair is a non-binary gender.

being genderfluid is awesome
just last week i went and filed girls showering in the locker room since i was a girl that day and also identified as a 10 year old which means wasn't illegal for me to fil the girls. charges already dropped for the rape charges since they'd have to charge me as a minor and i'm 10 so i didn't know any better the case was unwinnable. man i love america now
also i'm an albino black man so doing anything i dislike is racist

Faggot

All of those kids are the same attention seeking faggot and that triggers me

I'll just post this and leave

>jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded.

oh do you want to exchange OP?

here is my collection

>be boy
>be trans
>consider going under the knife
>oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>be neutral
>be everything
>go back to being boy
>be trans
>repeat

Maybe they're just pussy.

>*sigh*
Please stop. You're special snowflake bullshit isn't appreciated here. You're an idiot, and you really need to wake up. There are 2 genders, stop trying to be special. Also, being vegan isn't relevant, but stop being a hippie, thez animals aren't going to stop dying because yoi don't eat them, you're just being wasteful.

Sorry for being long winded, but before I go... I don't normally say this to people seriously, and when I say it now, I want to he clear, I'm not saying it ironically, and I'm not joking for trolling: do us all a favor and kill yourself.