Should I buy weed?

should I buy weed?

I've got the cash no problem but I've been smoking too much recently,I burned through a dense 1/8th in 5 days. I should take a tolerance break but like I've got the cash now might as well do it ya know?

Depends if ur feeling weird whenever u smoke u should definently take a tolerance break if not then u should be good to just do it

how do you mean weird?

I've been feeling like I'm not that high when I smoke so I end up smoking more, however there have been times when like I'd get up and fall right back down. I think my ability to function while high is higher than normal but I've been the same way with drinking, was at a party last night and drank enough to puke but not enough to "feel" drunk. I stopped drinking when I started smoking weed so it's not like my liver is strong or anything.

fuck it I'm texting my guy, it's only 10:30 so he's probably still up

>1/8th in 5 days
>Too much

Nigga I smoke that in one sitting and a lot of people smoke twice that in one go wtf

Been feeling the same way OP
maybe try getting better weed or a different strain
i was smoking a dank sativa and would get fucked up and the weed ive had lately is a good quality indica that doesnt really make me feel as high as i use to
but a tolerance break might be good too

>dear moose, my love my sweet. I'm sad to say I'm just a guy posting some girls tits.
>Love, Taco

how much do you pay and what kind of weed are you getting?

>Should I buy weed
Yes.

Thanks taco, I'm not gay but it's nice to talk to someone

I'm smoking like 2-3g amnesia haze from dutch coffeeshops a day and i dont even get high on usuall 5€ skunk anymore.

>1/8th
>5 days
You should have bought an o for the month, guess you don't have plugs

you don't have a problem, many of my smoker friends will go through an eighth every 2 days. you're fine as long as you have the money to buy.

I have friends that smoke an 8th in one day.

ok that actually helps a lot fellas, I thought I was smoking way too much

I'm in the same boat op. Been smoking way too much bud. A blunt used to fuck me up but now it gives me a light buzz. Should I stop for a while to get the tolerance back down

don't get me wrong a 5 day T break is easy as fuck and worth it. i would say take 3-5 days off of smoking and see how it feels coming back y'know? cheers.

My friend and I see each other for once a year in Long Island. This happens to be that week and we have gone through almost 2 oz in 4 days and we had a blunt yesterday that weighed 1/8th on its own. I wouldn't say you're smoking too much.

TL;DR Yes buy more weed

i was smoking a shitton for about 10 years straight. Whenever i buy something i start slow, but ending up at a higher rate a week later.
burning up 100€/week is too heavy on the money, but i do enjoy it.
Anyways i'm almost 30 now, i feel still young, but i think i'll stop smoking weed.
I can "feel into it", so i'm like natural high, but not really if you catch my drift.
Also, whenever i smoke i get really anxious now. feels bad man.

you're a pussy. I easily roll through 23 + grams per week and 4-5 Xanax.

come again to call someone pussy when you reach 1-2dag/week

I bet ur not ever high right now.

and my plug wont text me back, fuck.

Anyone selling in Beaver County, PA?

the most autistic interaction i have seen in months

welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

idk I go through a quarter in about that amount of time.

0/10

u focking wot m8

i really need a new plug

show butthole