I watch YuGiOh/DBZ/anything abridged! It's way better than the real thing!

>I watch YuGiOh/DBZ/anything abridged! It's way better than the real thing!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8HYEucM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theyre cringey as fuck desu

>I don't watch YuGiOh/DBZ/anything abridged! It's way worse than the real thing!

> My sense of Humour is superior. I only watchi comedies, like the one with the budapest hotel
Nah son, fuck yourself. Ygotas is a godsent

To be fair, the original abridged series by LittleKub whatever, was actually good. But I stopped before they did the 3rd season, so maybe it got worse.

Everything else is just cringey and cashing in on his success, without having to get their accounts banned 5 times.

What's abridged? Like "marathoned"? Or like some youtube guy explaining the episodes in 5 minutes?

It's always nice to see someone untouched by pure faggotry

to be fair the DBZ anime is shit.
just read the manga

>to be fair the DBZ anime is shit.
>just read the manga
Technically all anime is shit, because it's like adapting a 20 pages chapter into a 20-25 minutes episode, with a $200 budget.

Honestly I never seen any anime better than the manga, Evangelion and Madoka are rare cases, but they don't count because anime was made first, then they were adapted to manga (And despite this, the manga are pretty good)

Essentially it's combining dozens of episodes into the most important bits and changing what is actually said to make it more entertaining. It's for mocking various things.

It's not worth your time, but I remember watching the YGO ones and they were amusing.

>what is google

The problem with YuGiOh abridged is that it's the cowards way out of entertainment

>Oh well we can't make something as good so we'll just make fun of it!

YuGiOh has plenty of unintentionally funny moments on its own without needing bad comedy dubbing

DBZ abridged did the android/cell saga better so far.

True, but watching it after watching the cartoon allows you to see the difference and laugh at what they changed. It isn't ROFLMAO tier, it's smile/smirk tier at best.

Whatever, we like what we like, user.

>being this fucking stupid

Making fun of shit is the foundation of comedy. The whole "we can't do it better so we will mock it" argument is beyond fucking stupid and only used by retards

Yu-Gi-Oh is fine, nothing amazing but gives me a couple of laughs every time a new one comes out. Any of the others are complete garbage.

But it's true though

Putting yourself out there and making something serious is harder than doing a parody, cause either you end up like Tommy Wiseau and The Room or John Carpenter and Halloween.

Just because something is a parody doesn't mean that it doesn't have value. Nobody is arguing that the abridged version is better or more creative than the original cartoon and I'm certain if you asked Little Kuriboh that question you'd get the same response.

Let me show you recent anime kino in 60fps hi res

pastebin.com/8HYEucM4

DBZ Abridged was entertaining until they started trying to just re-dub DBZ.

They did Perfect Cell's voice really well, I'll give them that.
>Next time, know your place like the rest of them, and wait for Goku

Best line in the whole series.

LittleKuriboh made it really fun. Once he started to include other team four stars members as regular voices it became dull with overforced dull jokes.

>friend keeps telling me to watch the Four Star Dragonball Abridged vids
>finally got around to checking a couple out
>they are the most unbearable things I've seen

Never again.

This. 3rd season is bland as hell.