I'm a 21 yo male who had gender issues for half of my life, considering taking hormones several times...

I'm a 21 yo male who had gender issues for half of my life, considering taking hormones several times, despite being efficient, due to economic issues I had to drop them, thinking about cutting my balls off so I don't have to buy more anti androgens. What are the dangers and undesired side effects this cold bring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfOSXPYZOGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

death

sounds like you have a severe case of being a whiny little bitch. I recommend a massive dose of manning the fuck up.

If you can't figure out how to be anything but a pussy as little bitch, kill yourself as quickly and efficiently as possible.

So what do?

Transgenderism has always confused me.
Its all in your head.
We don't give nuts who are convinced they are secret CIA agents a gun and a badge, why would we give nuts who think they are the wrong gender drugs?
They end up with much higher suicide rates in the end.

>male

are you sure, faggot?

it's a mental illness like homosexuality

Physically, yeah.

Well you'll have to still take estrogen, or else you'll have bone issues as well as possibly lack of energy/depression for a while.
Also unless you're doing it yourself, it's expensive to have done, and will kill your libido far worse than hrt.

Infection. Death. Having no balls. Pain. Mental institution for such extreme self-harm (is how it'll be seen.) Scar tissue that could prevent future reassignment surgery working. Do it right. Do it with a doctor, or don't do it at all. Find a support group in your area and talk to people. They can tell you what you need to know. Or they could be psychotic and cut your balls off.

Question:

WHY are you resisting the prospect of being a man for being a Pussy-Ass-Bitch?

Despite not recognising homosexuality as a mental illness. Yes, it is. And how to treat it is absolutely more complicated than the illness itself.

People who suffer from it just try to do what it feels best to stop it.

Sounds EXACTLY like I'm looking for. Estrogen is far cheaper than anti androgens where I come from.

Thanks. That was helpful!

At least homosexuals don't inherently fuck up their bodies, and many keep it private (like any normal person would, you wouldn't talk about your fetishes with your parents or your boss), unlike transgendered people who are often ugly and demand that people use their "correct" pronouns - ultimately drawing attention to themselves like faggots.

mhm, it'll literally be just like anti-androgens but more effective. The problem is really how you're going to do it safely and inexpensively as well.
And of course, it's far more permanent than hrt, which is a bit of an issue.

OP here

What about injecting my balls with alcohol or Calcium Chloride?

Anyone have any luck with this method?

That's because actual transgender people (at least the ones who successfully managed to transition) remain more quiet and need less attention. Often tend to have less insecurities than frustrated trans.

That will make your balls pop like balloons, and you will be in constant agony for weeks. Try zip tying your balls to simulate testicular torsion, it'll hurt like fuck for a while but it'll be over in roughly 24 when your balls become starved of oxygen and die.

that sounds potentially painful and dangerous. A simpler method would be to use strong elastic bands to kill your testes over a day or so, by preventing blood flow. Afterwards you'll still need to go to ER to get rid of the dead tissue though

No.

i hear you can cut the dead tissue until the wound heals

You don't know anything about how to do it

This would be way more dangerous and more painful AND still cost you thousands for an ER visit.
You might as well just pay a surgeon 4000 dollars to do it right.
It would only be a little more expensive and if you show up to the ER and say you put a rubber band around your balls to kill them, you have to spend at least a week in the psyche ward.

Doctors aren't retarded. With a quick examination, they'll know you strangled your balls on purpose.

Sex isn't life

I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself unless you're a doctor
It's not supposed to be particularly painful, and it's not dangerous at all, it's how they usually castrate animals. And either get health insurance or move to a country that provides healthcare, most of the civilized ones do.
so? They still have to cut off the dead tissue, otherwise you could get an infection. It doesn't matter why it was done.

Mexfag here

Anyone have an idea of how much would it cost to surgically remove them in my country?

>It's not supposed to be particularly painful, and it's not dangerous at all, it's how they usually castrate animals. And either get health insurance or move to a country that provides healthcare, most of the civilized ones do.

>hurr durr just get health inzurance!!!1!

It's literally as simple as it sounds. Get a zip tie (please use one with a little release latch so you can easily remove it) and tie it as tight as you possibly around the connective pipes between your body and the testicle. You will get the same symptoms as getting kicked in the nuts (ie, ball pain, stomach pain, sickness) for ~24 hours, at which point your balls will have received too much damage from a lack of oxygen and they'll shut down and die. You will have to have an iron will, though, because it fucking hurts. Once your balls are basically dark purple / black, fucking RUN to an emergency department and get them removed before you get gangrene or worse.

>>It's not supposed to be particularly painful, and it's not dangerous at all, it's how they usually castrate animals. And either get health insurance or move to a country that provides healthcare, most of the civilized ones do.

>>hurr durr just get health inzurance!!!1!

I'm not even sure what you're trying to imply here, nowhere did you describe how what I'm saying isn't correct

If you live in a country without free health care, your health insurance will completely refuse to pay for it.

Try becoming as manly as possible for a year... If that doesn't work then feel free to woman up for a year, take estrogen to shrinken the balls and cut them off, make sure not to hurt any important urinary functions and to lay down as to lower blood loss and apply pressure, maybe use intense local anesthesic drugs or intense pain relievers that do not have any blood thinners. You may experience some pain if you get bonerd because if i recall, not sure, might have to look it up... When you get boners blood travels quickly to the penis and the balls, your balls are supposed to swell up and warm up a little when youre about to cum so there might still be the reflex functionality to cum, maybe cumming blood or urine.

hmm, well I don't really know how it works

Noone is disputing that it's simple, you fucking retard.

Here's what will happen.

You will pay 2000 dollars for an ER visit and Surgery because that is what is required to cut off the dead tissue so you don't go into septic shock.
You will pay 2000 dollars for Psyche Ward care because you are fucking crazy.

So you are paying MORE and taking more risk than just scheduling an orchiotomy. (Which is about 3000 - 4000 dollars)

OP is wanting to do this relatively fast.
Getting health insurance takes a while and you have to wait months for you to be able to use it.
Not to mention, your health insurance company probably won't pay for it anyway.

You are wrong saying it's not painful and you are wrong saying its not dangerous at all.
Some of those animals die from getting castrated like that.

So, fuck off.

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums faggot

Wow thanks! That was actually helpful!

I do have insurance, but I'm not very sure it'll cover the procedure. Not even in part.

Try this, OP.
youtu.be/sfOSXPYZOGA

Medfag here, your testicles play a major role in your hormonal balance and having them removed is irreversible. Please do not attempt to remove them. Do not try to remove them yourself as you could easily die from blood loss or infection. If you're still planning to have a gonadectomy performed on you, please consult a professional practitioner. It will be much cheaper and much safer.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to try

That actually looks pretty effective

There was hardly any blood

Thanks! Approximately how much does the procedure cost and where?

Haha you should cut your balls off on live stream.
It would be legendarious and leave levels future an heroes to strive for

>Have people pay to watch your remove your junk.
>Now you have money to pay for your hospital stay.
brilliant

We live in a beautiful world

Depends where you live. I'm in the UK, so the NHS pays for these things.

You'll wanna watch out for the inevitable regret you'll have with this irreversible decision.

Foolproof

I can handle

I live in Mexico. Here we have free health care, though I'm pretty sure it wouldn't cover an orchidectomy.

you have a serious mental illness and should seek help at a psychiatrist and remember to note that you dont think transgenderism is a real thing and you just want to become normal again