I've worked in the hotel industry for 10 years

I've worked in the hotel industry for 10 years.

Ask me anything.

Do you have spycams in the honeymoon suite?

How long have you worked in the hotel industry?

No. Having a wedding party in the hotel is bad enough. I don't want to watch them screw intoxicated.

Pickles or cucumbers?

10 Years.

Pickled cucumbers

How do you waste time at a job like that?

Sitting on Sup Forums and facebook. Online gaming. I work the night shift. I literally do more work at home on my day off. My whole shift is one big waste of time. You get what you pay for, I guess.

How much do you make an hour and weekly (too lazy to do the math)

I only make about 9.75 an hour. I get paid about $341.00 weekly. They cut all our hours even though the hotel owner is did 150k better in 2016 than in 2015.

chain hotel or independent?

Is there any fuckin hotel left in America that is not owned by someone named Patel?

Chain hotel. It's damn near impossible to run an independent hotel anymore. People are usually like "never heard of it = rat infested shithouse"

how often do you hear people having sex in the rooms?

How many famous people did you meet?

If there is I've never worked for one. What they do now that they've fucked over enough YT to have a substantial amount of money is they buy up about 4-5 of them, call the company "Kana Hotel Partners" or something like that, and then underpay white people to manage and staff the place so noone gets suspicious. They've laid waste to this industry.
The chains have set up such strict rules now about how their franchises are run because those smelly street-shitting spice niggers cut costs at every turn, and the big names were tired of their brand being dragged through the mud but dot heads. They all get inspected by the corporation once a year to verify compliance, but that usually just means we're scrambling around trying to get everything up to par before they get here.

Not often, about once every 4 months. And it's only if they're up having loud sex at 4am when I slip the receipts under the door. Otherwise you don't really hear much, they try so hard to make those rooms sound proof due to the constant whining and bitching by customers.

One. A congressman. And its sad because he's a carpetbagging asshole who only acts nice when he checks in on an election year. Every other year he's an asshole.

how do you like your job? would you recommend it to anyone else?

I like it because I get away with murder and don't do shit except what I do at home. Drink, smoke, jack off and play on the internet all night.
I would only recommend this job to drug addicts that can't function in a normal work environment, retirees and people who don't care about how much they make.

whats the weirdest thing you've ever seen?

Have you ever been asked for sex?

I worked in a hotel with 4 floors. This kid keeps coming in one night trying to get to a room on the 5th floor. I keep tellling him there is no 5th floor and he keeps going on about it and then goes out and wanders around the front door. I got out there and say if he isn't a guest he needs to fucking leave. He's like 'um ok I guess' and wanders off. Not one hour goes by he wanders back in and lays down on the couch in the lobby. I didn't really get paid enough to genuinely care, so I just ignored him. Then this other guy around the same age comes in 4 hours later when the sun is coming up. Asks directions to the 5th floor. I say "Let me guess, that's your friend over there on the couch right?" He confirms such. "Look, when you were outside the hotel did you count five fucking floors? I told him eight times last night there is no fifth floor and the only reason he isn't dead in the trunk of my car or in jail is because I don't get paid enough to deal with this shit. Pick your friend up off my couch and both of you get the fuck out of here now or I'm calling the cops"

They left. They really annoyed the piss out of me with that bullshit.

Ever banged any of your coworkers?

Were they drunk or high?

No, but the female employees get asked all. the. time. I feel bad for them. I've actually called out a few guests and told them to quit bothering the female staff. It's constant. They'll act like they can't hear me and walk away or they get flustered and threaten to take their business elsewhere. The men that do it usually are there working for a company so if they pull that shit I offer to have a nice long chat with their boss about their behavior in our hotel on company business. That usually ends it but not always. I've had to demand company supervisors get their shitbag sexually harrassing employees out of our hotel. They usually shrug and are like "Ok, i'll put that guy up across the street". It's fucking unbelieveable what some companies will let their employees get away with.

Oh that little frat boy was tripping his nuts off of god knows what. He looked confused on an epic scale.

Back when I worked the morning or afternoon shift I did if there was a housekeeper or front desk girl hot enough to bang. Housekeeping usually are either potato shaped mexican women or the skeeziest cracked out looking skinny ugly 30-but-80-looking nasty white trash women. I don't now b/c I never really see anyone else except the older folks that relieve me in the morning.

Hahaha aint that the truth,i just got a job serving/bussing and most of the room service staff are exactly as you described

LOL The nasty cracked out white bitches are ALWAYS getting fired for thieving. It's like a thing they do. They fire like one a month and bring in another and the process goes on for a long while.