Men logic thread?

Men logic thread?

Female of Sup Forums lets rise and have a laugh at these losers :) thread just for us, get postin'!

In response to your first pic, would you rather we clubbed you unconscious, raped you and then tossed you aside like neanderthals?

Well that escalated...

When everything he does is to please/impress a girl, he is a cuck, not a man. And only then is a woman superior.

Look here cunt. Without a pussy you're useless. Your value is your fuckhole. How does that feel?

actually thats not mans logic, that's women's logic impressed upon men. Our logic is "who the fuck cares." about all things.

women are gay

Nonono, we're not complaining about it.
We're bragging about it

>mfw this one makes no sense

Dam Sun...

Without money you're worthless. Your value is your fucking wallet. How does that feel?

>starts a female supremacy thread
>becomes male supremacy thread
>proves men are superior by trying to imply they're not

Men and women are both worthless. Get the fuck over it.

I'm married, OP. My wife holds women in far higher contempt than I ever could. Another funny thing, by the most misogynistic people I've ever met have invariably been women.

Everything a woman does is to make other women Jealous or men to swoon over them. The weak ones do what they want.

Patrick O Neal is a fucking meme creator.

Use women for sex and don't let them have a dime.

>wow, that guy is impressive
>he must be doing it for me
Get your head out of your ass

Everything men do is meant to impress you? No. I know your self entitlement and over inflated ego would lead you to believe so, but if anything, they don't want to impress you. They just want to fuck you. They want to use your body like an object and then leave you. That's nothing to be proud of you. But you being the stupid narcissistic cunt that you are, you take this as a term of endearment. As if it's something to use against men.

If you can't even respect yourself as a woman, why the fuck would you ever expect a man to? And by the way, anyone who has a superiority complex is a fucking cunt, regardless of what gender, ideology or race they belong to.

True and great way to act to get laid

White genocide isn't real. You're just to undesirable to fuck. Men wanted to be whores, women proved their sex was infinitely more valuable. Check and mate.

I'll never not be impressed by how fucking accurate this is.

Thread

Hear hear. My wife hates women and uses the word cunt far more often then me. Though not much

Sup Forums: Men bitching about not being able to get laid.

Tick-tock!

Pretty sure it's the exact ass backwards opposite, b8ing cuck.

Honestly, some men may live this way. However, these men are arguably not impressing any women. It is my understanding, that most well adjusted men, live their life doing things to better themselves, their standing in life, or just things they enjoy doing. Impressing women is a byproduct of being an all around awesome guy with a lot going for him.

Shut up, cuck.

Is baby's tiny widdle peewee sad because it will never see a bagina?

This.

You're saying me being a virgin is something to be ashamed of, unintentionally admitting that women are just objects that I'm supposed to use as a social trophy. That, or you're just a cuck. I'm not a virgin, and you're just a cuck. Shut the fuck up, cuck.

Everything has to do with sex

You dumb son of a bitch. You're nothing more than a walking penis. Why WOULD women need to do anything when they have an entire planet of slaves they can control with vagina fumes?

No it doesn't. There is more to life than just sex. I love sex, but there are far better experiences in life.

you're arguing with a fat angry roasty

Stop trying to act like you're the dominant gender. That's never going to happen. Get used to it.

>feel desperately jealous of women
>instead of joining #teamgirl, post rage images against feminism

): poor males.

>teamgirl

I'm a guy, dumbass. Women control literally everything you do because you're a slave to hormones like a retarded ape.

Shame on you

motherfuck you dude. not fucking funny. that hurt.

you're probably such an edgelord you're squealing in laughter that you hurt me just like the bullies you admire so much, that smashed your head in.

fuck you.

this is why men are shit.

>theres a sarcastic thread about me?
>IM SO ANGRY
>TIME TO CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE IN EPILEPTIC PEOPLE
>MEN OR WOMEN? DONT CARE. HATE RETARDS.
>MICHAEL SMASH!!

Why though? Does it cause seizures or something

Nope. Gay guy. Hate men in every way. Women are less revolting.

i cant even tell if you realize this is bait anymore yourself. its almost scary seeing how far gone the female dichotomy is anymore ts people like you that ruin everything else for the women that actually do things in life.

Holy shit. You really are a cuck. I was right. Kill yourself.

And by the way, I'd rather be a virgin beta faggot who at least has his dignity and self respect than to ever be a fucking pathetic cuck like you. If having sex means having to cuck myself out like you, then I'm fine with being a virgin. Fuck this shit, dude.

how does fucking with epileptic people help anything.

choke on your dad's dick.

There there did i hurt you weak eyes?

feel like a big strong man yet? maybe you should bully some more epileptics.

fucking pathetic.

biological fathers been dead for 9 years now and my mother is now lesbian so..

with no male role model i guess thats why you'll never grew out of boyhood.

Shut the fuck up, pussy. Get out of here.

ooh bullying disabled people over the internet.

SUCH a tough guy.

what's next on your agenda, picking a fight with a 5th grader? spitting on a cripple?

checked
also never said he didnt raise me i said that hes dead now. when you assume you make an ass out of you and me but you didnt really need my help did you.

Nailed it.

wheelchair or GTFO

Some women get really turned on by getting treated like a sex object. ;)

It's the internet. What do you expect? We're only saying mean things because we know it gets to you easily. Which makes it funny. Don't like it? Don't post.

Maybe triggering seizures is a shitty thing to do, and that doing shitty things makes you a shitty person.

All you can do in response is take that as a personal attack and get aggressive.

I truly pity you. Hope you grow up someday, because this world deserves better than you.

fuck you i came here to get away from the tumblr shit take your smiley faces and fuck off

You don't understand women, virgintard

I don't even know myself

>Partrice

You don't understand fetishes.

I am a woman. Hence the emoticon. It's more of a fetish than a lifestyle, though.

>doesn't wear make up for men
>wears make up to feel attractive

sigh i miss id's. the gif wasnt me. what was however was me commenting on the stupidity of assuming a random idiot posting a gif for your weak eyes was a planned terrorist attack on you because we all knew YOU would be an epileptic out of the millions of other people frequenting this site

>wears make up so it runs down face while getting fucked mercilessly