Blond men and our sexual disfranchisement

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out. Baldingfags who had light hair in your earlier years are actually lucky.

Thats a good reason to race mix then.

You already posted this at lunch.

brown haired, brown eyed white masterrace
best white
stay mad dirty albino

Blonde hair males, no matter their build, height, and so on, will always look more effeminate than even the most average brown haired man.

>brown eyes
>white
pick one

this desu

all jokes aside this is a horrific meme which should be put in the ground right about now

Ofc you have it much easier than light haired men at getting girls. You have darker features, and women hate light features on men. Still at disadvantage compared to men with darkskin.
I know. No woman likes light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.

I have blue eyes and dark hair. Best of both worlds.

Also tall. Feels good desu.

Your filth-ridden African genes should be put in the ground m8

Dont post this thread one more time you pathetic worm, kill yourself if you are so fucking insecure about your blonde hair

3D is PD.
Take this retarded shit to Sup Forums.

Calm down blondie

Weird how I was just thinking about how I've seen three grills I know recently saying they don't like blond guys and I am blond myself
Pretty sad desu

Don't brag so much, white men are still hated by everyone in the west is just that light haired men are attacked openly while you are left at peace. You're time will come as well.

It's almost like people like what's exotic.

A Nordic woman who's used to light hair and light eyes on men will want a darker guy, while women from Southern parts of the world who's used to dark hair/dark eyes will want a blonde blue eyed guy.

its a common celtic trait to have brown eyes and hair

By the way, how many times are you gonna create threads like this? Are you really that insecure?

European society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them

I want to kill blonde haired men.

dye your hair. problem solved. now go away

This is some bullshit. Women in bulgaria and turkey consider blonde haired men unattractive. Blonde women are popular with the brutes because every dark haired fucker has a weird fetish for blonde haired women

What the fuck do you know about women? You come off as some very insecure fuck who belongs on /r9k/

based albino willie

people really need to stop posting this shit

racemixing is not about genetics, but politics. whom do you think mixed race children will identify with more, blacks or whites? (protip: it's blacks, that's why there was the "one drop rule"). for any country with a large subordinate ethnic group mixing will always lead to a loss of influence for the dominant ethnic grup.

(race)mixing = white genocide, until you "breed out the black" you will be long gone.