Check mate

Check mate

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Atheists-Bible-Illustrious-Collection-Irreverent/dp/0061349151
youtu.be/czgOWmtGVGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Define your concept of time and i'll tell you what year it is on your own personal scale.

>2017 for us regular folk

2017 CE

Pretty sure I just broke Atheism or 2017 is the year that people grew out of Atheism.

Juche 106

Has Atheism ever actually been proved? lol or is just something someone made up and all you sheep have gone along with it?

Has (Christianity/Judaism/Islam/Buddhism/Hinduism/Sikhism/Jainism/Scientology) ever been proved? lol or is just something someone made up and all you sheep have gone along with it?

Plenty of bibles and books of the history of the world that prove all that, where's the bible on atheism? oh wait there is none because it doesn't exist, check mate

Ah you're trolling. Thought so. Carry on.

amazon.com/Atheists-Bible-Illustrious-Collection-Irreverent/dp/0061349151

UM UM UM, 2017 A.C.E OR 13.799±0.021 BILLION YEARS AGO ?

>Name calling

Ah you're an atheist, thought so, carry on.

>Made by a recent author

Yeah, no, where's the history behind that?

Kay. Be more subtle next time. You'll get more replies.

Show me a book that has history the day it was written.

4714 year of the rooster 你们好

Based on the solar calendar.
January 1st , 2017 CE.((or A.D.)Anno Domini))

So, some books written by some HUMANS are actually proving the existence of GOD?

and I don't get your points.
All religions exist, and as so, atheism also do. It shall exist until all atheists are dead/converted with no one to replace them.

God damnit I feed so hard.

What values do you hold dearly as an Atheist? Oh wait none because you're not a man of your word.

You said you would leave & you're still here, I'll shut this shit down, no exceptions.

That's not subtle, silly :p

I may not be this user, but as an atheist, I don't hold any values

As an human being, I do.

12017 idiot

None do, but Atheism is newly created and with the amount of photoshopping around today anyone can make a book, whereas the bible is centuries old with the most amount of history compared to anything in this world.

Why do you choose to be an Atheist, a cool title? You can only be an atheist if you do not believe in God, but if there is no God why do you need a title for it, wouldn't it just not exist? Sounds more like an edgy group trying to be different from the norm and disobey society, God is real btw.

What does photoshop have to do with a book of text? Anyone can write down words in a book. what makes them true or false?

There are many other books/texts that are older than Christianity's bible that have to do with religion. Which one is right?

lol nevermind - looks like you're getting plenty of replies. I take it back.

Well done user.

This

>"Atheism is newly created".
lmao, it is not.

youtu.be/czgOWmtGVGs

I didn't choose to be an atheist. It's just that instead of saying "I don't trust in any kind of gods", I prefer to say "I'm atheist". Faster, and everyone understands.

Someone please explain what the fuck is this dummy babbling about?

Now there's the real check mate, good post sir, good post!

The video posted right above explains everything.